注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 905|回复: 0

东大20春学期《大学英语(二)》在线平时作业1

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-7-1 15:11:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
20春学期《大学英语(二)》在线平时作业1
1.[单选题] We found ________ necessary to protect the environment.
答案资料下载请参考帮助中心说明
    A.it
    B.this
    C.that
    D.what
    答:——A——
2.[单选题]  _________ picture books in class, please.
    A.Not read
    B.No read
    C.Not reading
    D.Don't read
    答:——D——
3.[单选题] Much of the day was ______ with classes or study.
    A.turned up
    B.taken up
    C.hung up
    D.brought up
    答:——B——
4.[单选题] They had a party in honor         their victory.
    A.to
    B.for
    C.with
    D.of
    答:————
5.[单选题] --Would you mind my opening the windows? --_____.
    A.Sorry, I wouldn't
    B.No, of course not
    C.It doesn't matter
    D.Yes, please
6.[单选题] Lucy runs much faster than ______ in her class. 
    A.any other girl
    B.any girl
    C.all girls
    D.every girl
7.[单选题] We usually _____ hello to each other.
    A.tell
    B.talk
    C.speak
    D.say
8.[单选题] It's _______ that we will never forget.
    A.such a nice city
    B.a such nice city
    C.a so nice city
    D.so a nice city
9.[单选题] --How are you, Bob?--____________ Ted.
    A.How are you?   
    B.I’m fine. Thank you.
    C.How do you do?
    D.Nice to meet you.
10.[单选题] The radio says there will be a ______ rain tomorrow.
    A.big
    B.large
    C.heavy
    D.heavily
11.[单选题] The bus driver is _____for the passengers’ safety.
    A.bounden
    B.answerable
    C.responsible
    D.accountable
12.[单选题] It was reported that tens of thousands of people had been ______with HIV.
    A.affected
    B.effected
    C.infected
    D.reflected
13.[单选题] --What a beautiful dress you have on!--____________.
    A.Oh, thanks. I bought it yesterday.
    B.Sorry, it’s too cheap.
    C.You can have it
    D.See you later.
14.[单选题] We bought Granny a present,_______ she didn' t like it. 
    A.but
    B.and
    C.or
    D.so
15.[单选题] Both the kids and their parents ______ English, I think. I know it from their accent.
    A.is
    B.been
    C.was
    D.are
16.[单选题] <p class="p15" style="MARGIN-TOP: 0pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: '??'; mso-spacerun: 'yes'">There __________ some milk and some bananas on the table.</span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: '??'; mso-spacerun: 'yes'"><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="p15" style="MARGIN-TOP: 0pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: '??'; mso-spacerun: 'yes'"> </span></p><!--EndFragment-->
    A.is
    B.are
    C.have
    D.has
17.[单选题] Jack's brother doesn't work so _________as Jack.
    A.harder
    B.hard
    C.hardest
    D.hardly    freetiku.com
18.[单选题]  Granny told the girl the moon ______ in the west.
    A.goes down
    B.went down
    C.is going down
    D.was going down
19.[单选题] I could not move my hands                 they were not mine.
    A.even though
    B.as if
    C.like
    D.so
20.[单选题] John’s parents are anxious to hear any information _____him.
    A.concerned to
    B.concerned
    C.concerning to
    D.concerning
21.[单选题] You can do whatever you wish           you get the first place in the exam.
    A.so that
    B.because
    C.as long as
    D.even if
22.[单选题] _____ , I suppose I’m frightened of failing.
    A.In other way
    B.In the way
    C.In a way
    D.On the way
23.[单选题] This match made them ________at last.
    A.friendly
    B.happily
    C.quickly
    D.slowly
24.[单选题] The type of aid coming in makes no immediate impression _____ the horrific death rates.
    A.with
    B.on
    C.in
    D.to
25.[单选题] They won't leave ______ you come back.
    A.until
    B.and
    C.about
    D.to
26.[完型填空] “Where is the university?” This is a question that many visitors to Cambridge(剑桥)ask. But no one can give them a ## answer, for there is no wall to be found _##_ the university. The university is the city. You can find classroom buildings, ##, museums and offices of the university all over the city. And most of ## members are the students and ## of the thirty-one colleges.  Cambridge was already a ## town long before the first students and teachers arrived 800 years ##. It grew up by the river Granta, and the river was once _##_the Cam. A ## was built over the river as early as 875. ## the town got its name "Cambridge".  In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and ## land was used for college buildings. The town grew much ## in the nineteenth century after the opening of the railway in 1845. Cambridge became a ## in 1951 and now it has a population of over 100, 000. Many young students in ## countries ## to study at Cambridge. Thousands of people from all over the world come to visit the university town. It has become a famous place all around the world.
(1)
  A.clean
  B.clear
  C. right
  D.real

(2)
  A. around
  B. in
  C.near
  D.by

(3)
  A.cinemas
  B.parks
  C.zoos
  D.libraries

(4)
  A.their
  B.his
  C.its
  D.my

(5)
  A.parents
  B.farmers
  C.workers
  D.teachers

(6)
  A.interesting
  B. usual
  C.developing
  D.common

(7)
  A.before
  B.ago
  C.later
  D.after

(8)
  A. said
  B.called
  C.spoken
  D.talked

(9)
  A.bridge  
  B.building
  C.station
  D. house

(10)
  A.Because
  B.But
  C.And
  D.So

(11)
  A.less
  B.fewer
  C.more
  D.bigger

(12)
  A.smaller
  B.slower     
  C.faster
  D.cleaner

(13)
  A. city
  B.college     
  C. university
  D. country

(14)
  A.another
  B.other
  C.the other
  D.others

(15)
  A.stop
  B.hate
  C.hope
  D.need

27.[完型填空]        There was once a millionaire who loved money than anything else in the world. He didn’t know exactly how much he had, so he took on a little girl to ## all his money for him.       It ## the little girl six days to count all the money. When she told the millionaire that he had forty-two ## dollars, he was ## with joy and asked, “ How much ## do you want?” He thought that ## she was only a child, he could ## her into taking a very small amount of money.       The girl said, “well, I worked for six days, so I think you ## pay me for six days. Give me two pennies for the first day. Each day after that, just give me the amount you give me the day before, multiplied by itself.       The ## thought that in this ## he would only have to give her a ## dollars. What a ## little girl! So immediately, he ## his lawyer sign up the contract, fearing that she would change her ## .       On the first day the millionaire paid her two pennies, and on the second day, two pennies times two pennies, or four pennies.       Each day after that, he gave her ## number of pennies he had given her the day before, multiplied by itself. And by the sixth day, the foolish millionaire had to give the clever little girl all his money.
(1)
  A.bring
  B.count
  C.send
  D.hide

(2)
  A.had
  B.needed
  C.got
  D.took

(3)
  A.million
  B.dozen
  C.thousand
  D.hundred

(4)
  A.pride
  B.wild
  C.surprised
  D.moved

(5)
  A.dollars
  B.number
  C.time
  D.pay

(6)
  A.as if
  B.though
  C.if
  D.because

(7)
  A.warn
  B.advise
  C.cheat
  D.set

(8)
  A.could
  B.would
  C.should
  D.might

(9)
  A.girl
  B.millionaire
  C.two
  D.people

(10)
  A.measure
  B.way
  C.point
  D.means

(11)
  A.few
  B.little
  C.less
  D.much

(12)
  A.nice
  B.clever
  C.fine
  D.foolish

(13)
  A.ordered
  B.asked
  C.had
  D.persuaded

(14)
  A.mind
  B.heart
  C.word
  D.plan

(15)
  A.good
  B.great
  C.a
  D.the

28.[阅读理解]      Except for a few times, Americans are not big present-givers. There's no exchange of presents among business people, and if one American tries to give another a present, it may look like that he wants to bribe (贿赂) him. Americans have learned that in some other countries people like to give presents to others, but among ourselves we don't see the need for presents.  Even friends may never exchange presents. When I go to foreign countries, I try to bring back little things for close friends, but nobody would feel unhappy if I didn't. I don't often remember a friend's birthday, and few people outside of my family remember mine. If someone gave me presents too often, I'd get unpleasant. But a present from a foreigner - that kind from his or her homeland — won't go wrong, except to government employees (政府职员) who can't be given presents.   You usually open a present at once and in front of the person who gives it except Christmas and birthday presents. You should only say, "It's so nice. Thanks&hellip;" when you get Christmas or birthday presents.  You may want to bring a bottle of wine or flowers to a dinner party, but you're never asked to. Nobody will mind if you bring wine, but your friend may not use it that evening.  At Christmas we often give presents to our family and sometimes our friends. We also give presents to people who have been helpful during the year- doormen, babysitters, housecleaners, newspaper senders— anyone who has often helped us.
(1)What does "close friends" mean in the passage?
  A.The friends who are very kind.
  B.The friends who live close to each other.
  C.The friends who were once classmates.
  D.The friends who you like most.

(2)What kind of presents don't Americans usually open in front of the givers?
  A.The small presents.     
  B.Christmas or birthday presents.
  C.The expensive presents.      
  D.The presents for dinner party.

(3)Why do Americans also give presents to housecleaners at Christmas?
  A.To pay them.   
  B.To help them.
  C.To thank them.      
  D.To make them work harder.

(4)Which of the following do you think is right?
  A.American business people don't want presents because they are rich enough.
  B.The writer of this passage must be an American.
  C.Everyone must give presents to one's family and friends at Christmas.
  D.Government employees can get little presents from a foreigner.

(5)What is the main idea of the passage?
  A.Present-giving in the United States.
  B.Customs (习俗) in the United States.
  C.American people and present-giving.
  D.When and how to give presents.

29.[阅读理解] What will the house of the future look like? Could it have gardens on its walls, or a pool with fish for dinner? Architects believe that they are all possibilities. The only thing for sure is that the houses will be as green as possible.The tree houseMany architects in the world would like to build a “tree house.” Like a leaf, the surface of the house collects sunlight during the day. The energy can be used to heat water, produce electricity, and even create fresh air for the home. The “root”  of the house is deep under the ground. It uses the soil  to the home’s temperature.The Lizard (蜥蜴) houseLike a lizard, changing color with the weather is the most important design of a lizard house. When it’s in the bright sun, the cover of the house will turn dark to protect it from strong heat. During dark days, it turns white and takes in as much light and heat as possible to produce energy.Meals at homeThis design is perhaps as much about the future of food production as architecture (建筑风格). It has gardens on the outside wall of the house. People can plant tomatoes, carrots and green tea on them. So every day in the morning, you just need to walk outside and collect your meals.Learning from the past Looking to the future isn’t the only way to be green. Sometimes, ancient techniques can also help cut down energy use. For example, a chimney (烟囱) can be a useful air conditioner because it is easier of hot air to flow out at the chimney.
(1)What is the best title of the passage?
  A.Green house of the future.
  B.The greener, the better.
  C.How to build green houses.
  D.Changes of the houses.

(2)We can heat water, produce electricity or create fresh air for the home            .
  A.with the root of a leaf.
  B.with the energy from sunlight.
  C.with the soil under the ground
  D.with gardens on its walls.

(3)What will happen to the cover of the lizard house when it’s in the bright sun?
  A.It will take in light.
  B.It will produce energy.
  C.It will turn dark.
  D.It will turn white.

(4)The passage seems to tell us that meals at home in the future________.
  A.will be more delicious.
  B.need more cooks.
  C.cost as much as possible.
  D.will be greener.

(5)A chimney can be a useful air conditioner but it used to cause________ .
  A.pollution.
  B.accident.
  C.noise.
  D.techniques.

30.[阅读理解] Conor Grennan was unwilling to be a volunteer(志愿者). The 29-year-old American was not sure if he had the skills or a strong feeling for it.However, he went to work at an orphanage(孤儿院) in Nepal. His first thought was to make people impressed."I thought that if I volunteered just once. I could retell the story over and over," Grennan said in a Huffington Post article.However, his three-month stay in the orphanage turned into in unusual experience. It was 2004 and Grennan had given up his job to begin a year-long around-the-world trip, His first three months were spent in Nepal.When he arrived in the village, he knew nothing about the children or the local culture. When he opened the gate of the Little Princes Children's Home, he was faced by the excited children.       The young American ended up caring for 18 children. He later discovered that they were trafficked(被拐卖的)children. So he walked through the mountains with great difficulty to find the kids' families, "I started walking with photos of the kids." he told the Reuters reporter. "I would show up in villages and show photographs around. I went with 24 photos, and I found 24 families." At the same time, he put his heart into Nepalese culture.Grennan said, “Volunteering is the single best way to see how the rest of the world lives.” He also encouraged others to do what he had done. He believes that volunteering needs only making decisions to show up.         Grennan's fight against child-trafficking has changed him. His book, Little Prince, came out last week.
(1)At first, Grennan simply wanted to _______by volunteering in Nepal.
  A.write travel stories
  B.learn the skills
  C.help the kids there
  D.impress people

(2)When Grennan came to the Little Princes Children’s Home. _______.
  A.18 children were ill in bed
  B.the children there felt excited
  C.he decided to give up his job
  D. he’d lived in Nepal for a year

(3)From the passage we can learn that Grennan _______.
  A.found the kids’ families easily
  B.was good at taking pictures
  C. wrote the book Little Princes
  D.asked others to go to Nepal

(4)Which is the best title for the passage?
  A.Volunteer changes a lot
  B.Volunteer is with the kids
  C.Volunteer becomes a writer
  D.Volunteer travels in Nepal

31.[阅读理解] In North America, most students go to school by bus. The subway is also widely used in some cities. In small towns and cities, walking is still popular.The yellow school bus is a familiar sight all over North America. It is a very convenient form of transportation because it takes students right to the entrance to the school. It also gives students opportunity to chat with their friends. However, the bus is slow and does not always pick up on time.The subway is a means of getting around quickly in many cities. However, it is expensive and can be very crowded during rush hour. Another disadvantage of the subway is that the stops are not so close to the school, and students often have to walk considerable distance or take a bus from the subway stop to the school.Walking has a number of advantages for those who live reasonable close to school. It's free and it provides a form of exercise. However, it's no fun if you have a large backpack full of books to carry. It's also unpleasant if the weather is either too hot or cold or wet.
(1)In North America, most students usually go to school by_________.
  A.school bus or subway
  B.car or bicycle
  C.taxi or car

(2)For many students, the yellow school bus is convenient but it is_________.
  A.too expensive
  B.slow and sometimes late  
  C.crowded and dirty

(3)Subways are fast but the stops are often a little bit_________the school.
  A.close to
  B.busy for
  C.far away from

(4)Walking is a good way for the students that live reasonable close to school and it is_________.
  A.not convenient
  B.bad for health
  C.good for health

(5)This passage is about_________in North America.
  A.transportation
  B.students
  C.schools

附件是答案,核对题目下载,+q7 -- 6  129-  60 21

东大20春学期《大学英语(二)》在线平时作业1.zip

7.64 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 2 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 20:02