请你根据《威尼斯商人》这篇文章设计教学活动。

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-11 23:16:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 楼主| 发表于 2017-12-11 23:17:14 | 显示全部楼层
Goals
1. To talk about The Merchant of Venice.
2. To know Shakespeare and his plays.
3. To improve spoken English.
Core tasks
根据本单元的中心主题,在学习完本单元后进行课本剧口语练习。
活动时间:本单元学习完之后。
活动形式:结对活动,小组活动,全班活动。
语言技巧要求:在口语训练时着重训练人物对话口气。
语言知识要求:
词汇:
merchant, duck , masterpiece, mercy, enemy, weakness, greatness, judgement, gentleman, envy, troublesome, merciful, gentle, bless, swear, surgeon, declare, court, justice, murder, punishment, immediately, order, sword, conflict, complex, etc.
语言技能要求:听,说
活动过程:
1. 分配角色:把全班几个演出小组。每个小组由8人组成,分别担任导演,道具,旁白,Shylock,Antonio,Bassanio,Portia 和Duke等角色。导演总体负责该小组的演出,例如上下场,动作指导,排练等,道具负责舞台设计,服装设计等,旁白负责介绍背景故事。
2. 交流信息:由旁白向大家介绍本剧所发生的背景,以及该课本剧的故事梗概。由导演说戏,给同学介绍人物的特点,以及表现手法。由道具提出服装和舞台设计思路,每个同学结合自己的角色,参与上述所有内容的讨论与准备。
3. 熟悉台词: 各同学背诵自己的台词,体会角色的个性与心理,通过语言与动作表现人物的个性特征.在同学熟记台词后,进行彩排。
4. 润色加工:就彩排的情况交流心得,并准备好所需道具及服装。
5. 演出比赛;各演出小组同台演出,由老师和各组导演组成评委会,给各组评分。
6. 就威尼斯商人发表个人评论。
In your opinion, is Shylock a victim or a villain?
In your opinion, what are the most important qualities to look for in partner?
In your opinion, is Shylock justified in asking for Antonio’ flesh?
7. 了解莎士比亚其他戏剧——King John, Romeo and Juliet, King Lear, The Tempest, Twelfth Night, etc.
8. 总结。该部分主要就人物性格,剧中语言以及有象征意义的事物设题,旨在帮助学生对该剧进行更深刻的理解。
(1) 该剧的主题(Themes)
Self—interest versus Love
The main difference between the other characters and Shylock appears to be that characters value human relationships over business, whereas Shylock is only interested in money. His greed outweighs his love and his hatred is much stronger than his greed. Could you find some examples which demonstrate this?
Mercy versus Revenge
The conflict between Shylock and the other characters comes to a head over the law is the issue of mercy. The other characters admit that the law is on Shylock’s side, but they all expect him to show mercy, which he refuses to do. What do you think of Shylock?
(2)文学手法(Motifs)
The Merchant of Venice depends heavily upon laws and rules----THE LAWS of the state of Venice and the rules set in contracts and wills. Laws and rules can be used for cruel purposes, but they are also capable of producing good when carried out by the right people. Give examples to show how the laws are in the play.
(3)象征( Symbols)
The pound of flesh
The pound of flesh that Shylock seeks lends itself to different interpretations. How do you understand it?
9. 结局,让学生学会自己编剧.
10. Sample dialogues:
Love versus Money:
S1:I think this happens a lot.
S2;I think so too. I am not sure about Western countries, but I think there are many parents in China who do not approve of such a marriage.
S3:But can they forbid it? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think so.
S4:It probably depends on your age. I think your parents can not forbid or refuse to allow a marriage.
S1: Still, I am sure many people want to have a say in the choice of a partner. You shouldn’t forget that in some parts of China even teachers can say something. After all, such decisions are not only up to the couple.
S3:Well, maybe it was like that in the past. But in modern China parents don’t have so much to say about it.
S2:Maybe they can not forbid it, but there are other things you have to see. What should not be forgotten is that parents still have quite a lot of power. After all, you should listen to your parents, and to do something which they don’t approve of is u wise.
S1:But is this particular case of Bassiano, It’s only about money. I think that would be wrong, because if they really loved each other then.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表