QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 805|回复: 0

西南大学网院17秋 英译汉作业标准答案参考

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-20 21:25:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英译汉

解释题
1、Egyptian agriculture has been transformed, and industry is benefiting from power generated by the dam.

解释题
2、Many centuries had passed before man learned to make fire.

解释题
3、It has been more than a year since Alfred Jackson, a 38-year-old Brooklyn plumber, was shot and killed by a neighbor because Mr. Jackson wanted to park in the spot where the man was walking his dog.

解释题
4、The future of the world economy is of particular interest to my country because we have such a huge stake in it.

解释题
5、These things had been manufactured in villages which were growing into towns now, away from London.

解释题
6、My father was not wrong in judging me too young to manage business of importance.

解释题
7、Those Chinese scientists in Silicon Valley are understandably proud of their achievements.

解释题
8、In spite of the title, this article will really be on how not to grow old, which, at my time of life, is a much more important subject.

解释题
9、I eat and drink whatever I like, and sleep when I cannot keep awake.

解释题
10、The price of color TV sets has shown slight fall against last month.

应用题
11、Tombs and temples of ancient Egypt follow the Nile well into Sudan. Driving Southward from Cairo into the valley, I entered a landscape that owed little to the present era. For the next 1,800 miles the thin blue ribbon of the Nile, flowing slowly north, unwound over brown soil and green fields, some only a few yards wide, others as broad as an Iowa cornfield. At the edge of the fields, rising in dramatic hills or stretching flat to the horizon, lay the brown barren deserts.

应用题
12、Spring is a season of freshness and greenness. It is considered by many to be the best time in the year. The weather is mild; the day long, and the night short. The grasses and the leaves are deeply covered in green color and full of fresh fragrance. The merry birds sing cheerily. Therefore, spring is a very enjoyable time and is better than the other seasons: summer, autumn, and winter.The weather of summer is hot, while winter is cold and dreary. Both of these seasons are not for us to study. In the time of autumn, cold winds which are not at all pleasant generally blow.</

应用题
13、During the first half of the eighteenth century, in the old age of Newton and the decline of the Royal Society, England basked in a last Indian summer of village industry and the overseas trade of merchant adventurers. The summer faded. Trade grew more competitive. By the end of the century the needs of industry were harsher and more pressing. The organization of work in the cottage was no longer productive enough. Within two generations, roughly between 1760 and 1820, the customary way of running industry changed. By 1760, it was standard to take work to villagers in their own homes. By 1820, it was standard to bring workers into a factory and have them overseen.

翻译题
14、Adelaide enjoys a Mediterranean climate.  

翻译题
15、Driving southward from Cairo into the valley,I entered a landscape that owed little to the present era.

翻译题
16、China’s vast size and resources, her extraordinary economic progress over recent years, have made her an increasingly important player in the modern international economy.  

翻译题
17、By 1820, it was standard to bring workers into a factory and have them overseen.  

翻译题
18、The forty years, from 1840-1880, brought almost ten million migrants to America.

翻译题
19、Often property damage and disrupted lives result.  

翻译题
20、We talked of our plans to wed and start a family, once we were settled in Los Angeles, and we listened to the rain.  

翻译题
21、In is no use telling grown-up children not to make mistakes,both because they will not believe you,and because mistakes are an essential part of education.

翻译题
22、He is the last person I want to see in the world.  

翻译题
23、A current search of the files indicates that the letter is no longer in this Bureau’s possession. It is noted that the letter was received two months ago, and after study, returned to your office. It is regretted that your office has no record of its receipt. If the letter is found, it would be appreciated if this Bureau was notified at once.

翻译题
24、Egypt’s very soil was born in the Nile’s annual flood; with the flood came the life-giving mud that made Egypt the granary of ancient world. And as rain fell in the Ethiopian highlands and the snows melted in the Mountain of the Moon, the river was everlastingly renewed.

翻译题
25、The ceremony was abbreviated by rain.

翻译题
26、Soil, water, sun—we can grow everything.  

翻译题
27、Anger and bitterness had preyed upon me continually for weeks and a deep languor had succeeded this passionate struggle.

翻译题
28、It is no use telling grown-up children not to make mistakes, both because they will not believe you, and because mistakes are an essential part of education.

翻译题
29、Day by day the sea is eating the land – the dam has stopped the sediment of the Nile from replenishing the shoreline.”

翻译题
30、“Truly Allah has blessed us,” Ahmed exclaimed piously. “Soil, water, sun – we can grow anything!”

翻译题
31、The Industrial Revolution is a long train of changes starting about 1760.

翻译题
32、It may seem strange to put into the same packet an industrial revolution and two political revolutions.

翻译题
33、Cambridge University

翻译题
34、Industrial Revolution

翻译题
35、Gases differ from solids in that the former have greater compressibility than the latter.

翻译题
36、It does not do to live in memories, in regrets for the good old days, or in sadness about friends who are dead.

翻译题
37、joint ventures

翻译题
38、French Revolution

翻译题
39、import and export

翻译题
40、coastal area

翻译题
41、In 1977, the sum total of Chinese imports and exports was less that $15 billion, putting China's share of world trade at 0.6 percent.

翻译题
42、Egyptian agriculture has been transformed, and industry is benefiting from power generated by the dam.

翻译题
43、In the gathering dusk Ahmed and his five companions had invited me to join them.

翻译题
44、The Industrial Revolution is a long train of changes starting about 1760.

翻译题
45、Oxford University

翻译题
46、Industrial Revolution

翻译题
47、emerging markets

翻译题
48、sovereign nations

翻译题
49、great grandmother

翻译题
50、the Pyramids

翻译题
51、Chinese Communist Party

翻译题
52、maternal grandmother

翻译题
53、foreign exchange

翻译题
54、the Nile

翻译题
55、water wheel

翻译题
56、the Church of England

翻译题
57、These things had been manufactured in villages which were growing into towns now, away from London.

翻译题
58、It has been noted with concern that the stock of books in the library has been declined alarmingly. Students are asked to remind themselves of the rules for the borrowing and return of books, and to bear in mind the needs of other students. Penalties for overdue books will in the future be strictly enforced.

翻译题
59、Tombs and temples of ancient Egypt follow the Nile well into Sudan.  

翻译题
60、sustainable development

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:39