答:——C——
2.[单选题] — ________   
—He teaches physics in a school.
    A.What does your father do?
    B.Who is your father?
    C.What is your father doing?
    D.Where is your father now?
    答:——A——
3.[单选题] —Excuse me, how much is the jacket?
— It's 499 Yuan. ________
    A.Oh, no. That's OK!
    B.How do you like it?
    C.Which do you prefer?
    D.Would you like to try it on?
    答:——D——
4.[单选题] — Must I take a taxi?  
—No, you ________ . You can take my car.
    A.had better to
    B.don't
    C.must not
    D.don't have to
    答:————
5.[单选题] — Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office?
— ______Oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can't miss it.
    A.I beg your pardon?
    B.What do you mean?
    C.You're welcome.
    D.Mm, let me think.
6.[单选题] Look! Here _______ the famous player.    东北大学答案 无忧答案为整理
    A.comes
    B.come
    C.had come
    D.coming
7.[单选题] When the girls saw the funny man, they couldn't ____ laughing.
    A.keep from
    B.keep on
    C.keep away
    D.keep at
8.[单选题] We are glad that we finally managed to get into contact ________ them.
    A.at
    B.on
    C.from
    D.with
9.[单选题] One cannot learn a foreign language well ______ he studies hard.
    A.unless
    B.if
    C.as
    D.when
10.[单选题] A large number of people ______ present at the meeting, which was out of our expectation.
    A.was
    B.were
    C.have
    D.has
11.[阅读理解] When you take a walk in many of the cities in the West, you often see a lot of people walking dogs. It is still true that a dog is the most useful and faithful animal in the world. But the reasons why people keep a dog have changed.
In the old days, people used to train dogs to protect themselves against attacks by other beasts. And later, they came to realize that the dog was not only useful for protection but willing to obey his master. For example, when people used dogs for hunting, the dogs would not eat what was caught without permission. But now, people in the city need not protect themselves against attacks of an animal.
Why do they keep dogs, then? Some people keep dogs to protect themselves from robbery, but the most important reason is for companionship. For a child, a dog is his best friend when he has no friends to play with. For young couples, a dog is their child when they have no children. For old couples, a dog is also their child when their real children have grown up. So the main reason why people keep dogs has changed from protection to friendship.
(1)It is true that a dog is the most important animal in the world.
    A.T
    B.F
(2)According to the passage, dogs were trained for protection against other animals in the past.
    A.T
    B.F
(3)Dogs were used for hunting because they always obeyed their masters.
    A.T
    B.F
(4)The most important reason for people in the city to keep dogs now for companionship.
    A.T
    B.F
(5)The main idea of the passage is that the dog is a useful and friendly animal.
    A.T
    B.F
12.[阅读理解] Many people who work in London prefer to live outside it, and to go in to their offices or schools every day by train, car or bus, even though this means they have to get up early in the morning and reach home late in the evening.  
One advantage of living outside London is that houses are cheaper. Even a small flat in London without a garden costs quite a lot to rent. With the same money, one can get a little house in the country with a garden of one’s own.  
Then, in the country one can really get away from the noise and hurry of busy working lives. Even though one has to get up earlier and spend more time in trains or buses, one can sleep better at night and during weekends and on summer evenings, one can enjoy the fresh, clean air of the country. If one likes gardens, one can spend one’s free time digging, planting, watering and doing the hundred and one other jobs which are needed in a garden. Then, when the flowers and vegetables come up, one has got the reward together with those who have shared the secret of Nature.  
Some people, however, take no interest in country things: for them, happiness lies in the town, with its cinemas and theatres, beautiful shops and busy streets, dance-halls and restaurants. Such people would feel that their life was not worth living if they had to live it outside London. An occasional walk in one of the parks and a fortnight’s (two weeks) visit to the sea every summer is all the country they want: the rest they are quite prepared to leave to those who are glad to get away from London every night.
(1)Which of the following statements is NOT true?_________
    A.People who love Nature prefer to live outside the city.
    B.People who work in London prefer to live in the country.
    C.Some people enjoying city life prefer to work and live inside London.
    D.Many nature lovers, though working in London, prefer to live outside the city.
(2)With the same money ________, one can buy a little house with a garden in the country.
    A.getting a small flat with a garden
    B.having a small flat with a garden
    C.renting a small flat without a garden
    D.buying a small flat without a garden
(3)When the garden is in blossom, it means that one ________ has been rewarded.
    A.living in the country
    B.having spent time working in the garden
    C.having a garden of his own
    D.having been digging, planting and watering
(4)People who think happiness lies in the town would feel that _______ if they had to live  outside London.
    A.their life was meaningless
    B.their life was invaluable
    C.they didn’t deserve a happy life
    D.they were not worthy of their happy life
(5)The underlined phrase get away from in the 3rd paragraph refers to ________.
    A.deal with
    B.do away with
    C.escape from
    D.prevent from
13.[填空题] If you asked high school girls to name their favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volleyball. I happen to be one of the few girls who would ##: surfing. But isn't that a boy thing? Some people wonder. Most would certainly not.
I started surfing about five years ago and ## in love with the sport on the very first day. Riding that first wave was the best feeling I had ever ##.
When I try to compare surfing with other things, I find it very difficult because, in my ##, there's nothing like it. It involves body, mind, and soul. There's sand between my toes and cool, salt water all ## us. The feeling I get when I'm surfing across that water, becoming one with the ocean, is like I'm weightless.
A. experienced     B. life     C. around    D. answer   E. fell
    A.D
    B.E
    C.A
    D.B
    E.C
14.[填空题] This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbours.##
    A.这个新成立的国家希望和所有邻国建立友好关系。
15.[填空题] I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel.##
    A.我写这封信的目的是要投诉你们旅馆的服务。
16.[填空题] We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party.##
    A.在那次晚会上我们玩得很愉快。
17.[填空题] Apples here like water and sunshine.##
    A.这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。
18.[填空题] Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.##
    A.泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。
19.[填空题] If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.##
    A.如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。
20.[填空题] 写作
要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
Parents are the best teachers

范文:
Parents are the best teachers. Firstly, parents stay with children every day. Children will regard them as examples and learn from them. If the parents are polite, the children will be polite. Secondly, parents influence children with their words and behaviors. If parents always are nice to others and say good words about others, their children will also be kind to other children. If parents are good to old people, when the parents are getting older, the children will be good to them too. To sum up, from what has been discussed above we can draw the conclusion that parents are our best parents.##
    A.请线下自行完成作文练习

核对题目下载 转载注明无忧答案网

福师大学英语(统考)《2022年5月统考模拟练习-大学英语B》5_100分.zip

4.46 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 3 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:46