答:——B——
2.[单选题] —Thanks for your help.
—__________
    A.My pleasure.
    B.Never mind.
    C.Quite right.
    D.Don't thank me.
    答:——A——
3.[单选题] —Please help yourself to the seafood.
— ________
    A.No, I can't.
    B.Sorry, I can't help.
    C.Well, seafood don't suit.
    D.Well, I'm afraid I don't like seafood.
    答:——D——
4.[单选题] —May I see your tickets, please?
—________
    A.Sure.
    B.No, you can't.
    C.No, they are mine.
    D.Yes, you can.
    答:————
5.[单选题] —Thank you for inviting me.
—_______
    A.I really had a happy time.
    B.Oh, it's too late.
    C.Thank you for coming.
    D.Oh, so slowly?
6.[单选题] A pair of spectacles ________ what I need at the moment.
    A.is
    B.are
    C.has
    D.have
7.[单选题] - Do you want to wait?
- Five days ________ too long for me to wait.
    A.was
    B.were
    C.is
    D.are
8.[单选题] The weather in Harbin is quite different from ________ in Hainan.
    A.that
    B.it
    C.the one
    D.one    东北大学答案 无忧答案为整理
9.[单选题] ________ fine weather it is today!
    A.What
    B.How
    C.What a
    D.How a
10.[单选题] Picking apples was hard work, ________ they really enjoyed it.
    A.and
    B.so
    C.but
    D.or
11.[单选题] The soup smells ____. Would you like some?
    A.good
    B.well
    C.properly
    D.finely
12.[阅读理解] A farmer had once made a purchase of a fine fat sheep, hoping to offer it up to the Buddha. While he was leading it home, four thieves saw him and made up their minds to steal the sheep. They knew him to be an honest person and one who thought of no more harm in others than he had in himself. They dared not take the sheep away from him  by force, for they were too near the city. Therefore, they thought hard and got an idea: they first parted company and then came to the man as if they had come from several distinct parts.
    The first thief came up to the farm and said, “My good old man, why are you leading this dog?”
    At this moment the second thief, coming from another direction, cried to him, “Poor old man, where have you stolen this dog?” And immediately after these words, the third thief came up and asked the farmer, “Where are you going with this handsome greyhound?”
    The poor farmer began to doubt whether the sheep was a sheep or not. But the fourth robber put him quite beside himself by coming near him and asking what the dog cost him.
    The farmer began to think and got the conclusion that the four men, who came from different directions, could not all be wrong. He believed that the sheep he was leading was a dog. On realizing this, the farmer went back quickly to the market to demand his money from the person who sold him the dog, leaving the dog with the four thieves.
(1)The farmer bought a sheep in the city.
    A.T
    B.F
(2)The four thieves decided to play a trick to get the sleep because the farmer was honest and could be easily cheated by their tricks.
    A.T
    B.F
(3)The farmer began to have a doubt when the third thief called his sheep a dog.
    A.T
    B.F
(4)The four thieves knew about the farmer.
    A.T
    B.F
(5)The farmer was cheated by the four thieves.
    A.T
    B.F
13.[阅读理解] What makes a person a scientist? Does he have ways or tools of learning that are different from those of others? The answer is "no". It is not the tools a scientist uses but how he uses these tools that make him a scientist. You will probably agree that knowing how to use a power is important to a carpenter. You will probably agree, too, that knowing how to investigate, how to discover information, is important to everyone. The scientist, however, goes one step further, he must be sure that he has a reasonable answer to his questions and that his answer can be confirmed by other persons. He also works to fit the answer he gets to many questions into a large set of ideas about how the world works.
The scientist's knowledge must be exact. There is no room for half right or right just half the time. He must be as nearly right as the conditions permit. What works under one set of conditions at one time must work under the same conditions at other times. If the conditions are different, any changes the scientist observes in a demonstration must be explained by the changes in the conditions. This is one reason that investigations are important in science. Albert Einstein, who developed the theory of relativity, arrived at this theory through mathematics. The accuracy of this mathematics was later tested through investigations, Einstein's ideas were shown to be correct. A scientist uses many tools for measurements. Then the measurements are used to make mathematical calculations that may test his investigations.
(1)What makes a scientist according to the passage? ___________
    A.The tools he uses.
    B.The way he uses his tools.
    C.His ways of learning.
    D.The various tools he uses.
(2)The underlined part in the passage shows___________.
    A.the importance of information
    B.the importance of thinking
    C.the difference between scientists and ordinary people
    D.the difference between carpenters and people with other jobs
(3)A sound scientific theory should be one that ___________.
    A.works not only under one set of conditions at one time, but also under the same conditions at other times
    B.does not allow any changes even under different conditions
    C.can be used for many purposes
    D.leave no room for improvement
(4)The author quotes the case of Albert Einstein to illustrate ______________.
    A.that measurements are keys to success m science
    B.that accuracy of mathematics
    C.that investigations are important science
    D.that the mathematical calculations may test his investigations
(5)What is the main idea of the passage? _____________
    A.The theory of relativity.
    B.Exactness is the core of science.
    C.Scientists are different from ordinary people.
    D.Exactness and ways of using tools are the keys to the making of a scientist.
14.[填空题] When someone asks me what business I am in. My face feels hot. I envy (嫉妒) people who can say that they are writers, bookkeepers and doctors. All these jobs speak for themselves.
I really do make a living by ##, and a good one, too. I can laugh like a king or like a schoolboy. It is a skill that I have learned, like the skill of mending shoes. Whenever and however laughter is needed - I am asked to do ##. I laugh like a bus driver or a shopkeeper. I laugh sadly, kindly and happily.
I need ##point out that a job of this kind is tiring. I spend most evenings in nightclubs. My job is to laugh during the weaker part of the show. My loud, hearty laugher must be timed carefully. It must not come too soon,##neither must it be too late.
I go through life quietly. I can copy the laughter of others. I can laugh in many different ways. But I'm not sure that I have ever heard the sound of##own laugh.
A. hardly    B.my    C. but    D.it     E. laughing
    A.E
    B.D
    C.A
    D.C
    E.B
15.[填空题] As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world.##
    A.众所周知,中国是世界上最大的发展中国家。
16.[填空题] Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up.##
    A.历史每重演一次,代价就增加一分。
17.[填空题] All that glitters is not gold.##
    A.闪光的未必都是金子。
18.[填空题] The students are encouraged to do more listening, reading and writing by their teacher.##
    A.老师鼓励学生多听、多读、多写。
19.[填空题] In an age of plenty, we feel spiritually hungry.##
    A.在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
20.[填空题] There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction(摩擦).##
    A.由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。
21.[填空题] 写作:
要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
Television

范文:
Television has its good as well as bad sides. It makes us informed of daily news, lets us know the outside world, provides lessons for learners, and it has brought joy and interest into people’s lives.
Unfortunately, some television programs have been extremely harmful to the young. Violent movies are shown on TV programs. Children regard the murders as heroes or models, so they imitate. Therefore there happened many murders or shooting cases in American campuses. What a big harm.
So young people should learn to get ride of the bad influences of TV and learn to make use of the advantages that TV brings us.##
    A.请线下自行完成作文练习

核对题目下载 转载注明无忧答案网

福师大学英语(统考)《2022年5月统考模拟练习-大学英语B》1_100分.zip

4.61 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 3 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:59