只需一步,快速开始

查看: 821|回复: 0

21春西交《英语1(新录)》第七课复习指导

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-19 10:15:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西交《英语1(新录)》第七课拓展资源
按时间展开描述的短文
Time Paragraph

按照时间展开描述是写人记事的记叙文最常见的方法,也是最简单、最清楚的一种表达方式。这种方法按事情发生的顺序来写,先发生的先写,后发生的后写。时间顺序不仅适用于描写事件,而且也适用于描写实验和生产过程及采取行动的步骤等。这种方法不需要太多技巧,但一定要把握好时间这根弦,不要把事物的先后时间颠倒了。
    在这种段落展开过程中,一般用各种表示时间的词或词语用在句中作为衔接,例如:the day before yesterday, yesterday, now, today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, a few days later, when, while, since, as, as soon as, during, before, after, in the morning (afternoon, evening, etc.), at night (noon, midnight, dusk, etc.), in the beginning, at the beginning of (this century), by the end of (last month), in the end等。  

Sample 1:

In that mill, I learned the process of making paper. First, the logs are put in the shredder. Then, they are cut into small chips and mixed with water and acid. Next, they are heated and crushed to a heavy pulp to be cleaned. It is also chemically bleached to whiten it. After this, it is passed through rollers to flatten it. Then, sheets of wet paper are produced. Finally, the water is removed from the sheets which are pressed, dried and refined until the finished paper is produced.  

Sample 2:

I flew to San Francisco to take care of some business with Mr. Jordan. But as soon as I arrived I got sick and couldn’t meet with him. I had to call our appointment off. Then, when I felt better I thought about visiting him at his home, but he lived too far away. I tried to telephone him during office hours, but he was busy. The receptionist said that Mr. Jordan would call me back, but he didn’t. A few days later, I saw a man on the street who looked like Mr. Jordan and I called out to him. It was someone else. When I returned to my hotel that day I found a message, which said that Mr. Jordan had gone out of town on some sudden unexpected business. I was sorry I had missed seeing him but I really enjoyed my sightseeing in San Francisco.  
东财作业答案可以联系QQ 761296021

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:35