注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1391|回复: 0

20春华师《综合英语(1)》在线作业百分

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-19 13:27:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
华师《综合英语(1)》在线作业
1.[单选题] Ted is so intelligent that he has invented a kind of automatic pen.

A. gentle
    B. able   
    C. smart
    D.obedient
    正确答案:——C——
2.[单选题] The small company will be incorporated into the well-known IBM next month.
    A.coordinated
    B.together
    C.combined
    D. made
    正确答案:——C——
3.[单选题]    He has tried his best to adjust himself to the new environment.
    A.devote himself
    B. adapt himself
    C.contribute himself
    D.apply himself
    正确答案:——B——
4.[单选题]  Will you please elaborate your viewpoints?
    A.change slightly
    B.talk about
    C.write down
    D.explain clearly
    正确答案:————
5.[单选题]  We should eliminate sexual discrimination in the whole world.
    A.correct
    B.examine
    C. remove
    D.check
6.[单选题]    The increase of population in that nation is approximately10 million per year.
    A. about
    B.over
    C.exactly
    D.actually
7.[单选题]      Sexual discrimination should be eliminated in the whole world.
    A.paid attention to
    B. carefully examined
    C.done away with
    D.struggled against
8.[单选题]  The young interpreter made a hit in the press conference yesterday.
    A.made a fool of himself
    B.made serious mistakes
    C.achieved great success
    D.put great influence
9.[单选题]     Her necklace is very beautiful. It’s made of genuinepearls.
    A.precious
    B.real
    C. rare
    D. expensive
10.[单选题] Jack: The CCNU campus is so beautiful with lots of trees, flowers and grass.May: ____________ (shifting to another topic naturally)
    A.Yes, it’s very beautiful. In fact, I think it is one of the most beautiful campuses all over China.
    B.     Many buildings there are shabby, the dormitories are crowded, and the food in the cafeterias is terrible, don’t you think?
    C.   I visited the school last summer. The trees, flowers and grass all impressed me very much. I hope I can visit it again sometime.
    D. I studied there ten years ago. I still remember we planted trees in our labor classes. Do students have labor classes now?
11.[单选题]     In wartime everyone should do his bit for the country, either at the front or at home.
    A.attribute to
    B.account for
    C.do his best for
    D.contribute to
12.[单选题]     His homework was virtually finished.
    A. hardly
    B. almost
    C.completely
    D. totally
13.[单选题]  What do you think about the principal actor in the movie?
    A.most important
    B. most famous
    C.most handsome
    D.most humorous
14.[单选题]  The critics paid a lot of compliments to his new novel.
    A.comments
    B. praise
    C.viewpoints
    D.attention
15.[单选题]  I went back to retrieve the bag I had left on the train.
    A.recall
    B.return
    C.regain
    D.recognize
16.[单选题]  I’m afraid I have no alternativebut to tell you the truth.
    A. way
    B.chance
    C.choice     Q1647861640答案请进 ap5u.com
    D.change
17.[单选题]  Julia: We knew little about what questions would be asked.Dianne:­ ­__________ (showing criticism)
    A.    He should have told us.
    B. You didn’t? Neither did I.
    C.   I wish he had told us.
    D.I’m really sorry to hear that.
18.[单选题]    Linda told a few jokes in order to redeem the boring dinner.
    A.rescue
    B.resume
    C.change
    D.rearrange
19.[单选题] Mary really made a hit in her first performance yesterday evening.
    A.won first prize   
    B. made a fool of herself
    C.exerted great influence
    D.achieved great success
20.[单选题]  Jane: Television is really harmful to children. There is so much sex and violence on TV these days.Mike: ___________ (showing mild agreement)
    A.   That’s absolutely true.
    B.    That’s no exaggeration.
    C.   You have a point here.
    D.    I think so, too.
21.[单选题]  Nick: Tell you what, I’ve decided to take the TOEFL test next                 month.Susan: __________ (expecting more information about what Nick says)
    A. No kidding! I can’t believe it.
    B.Really?! I suppose you must be well prepared.
    C.I’m going to take the test too.
    D.Oh, come on!
22.[单选题] Wendy: What are you going to do during the winter break?John: ___________ (stating a tentative plan)
    A.    I’ll definitely look for a part-time job.
    B.   Perhaps I’ll go home right away.
    C.   I’ve planned to visit my aunt in Shanghai.
    D.     I don’t know yet, but I certainly won’t stay on campus.
23.[单选题]  This is the principal idea of Einstein’s theory.
    A.elementary
    B.primitive
    C. primary
    D. principle
24.[单选题]  Kevin: So you think that the Internet is not good for us?Roger: __________ (giving clarification)
    A.Yes, that’s right. The Internet has so many bad effects.
    B.    What I’m getting at is that we should make good use of it.
    C.    No, that’s not my opinion. You misunderstood me.
    D. To me, it’s true. The Internet indeed has some bad effects.
25.[单选题] When you are asleep your unconscious part of your mind is still working.
    A.hidden
    B.subconscious
    C.precious
    D.useful
26.[单选题]    Fortunately, he survived the accident, safe and sound.
    A.cheerful
    B. happy
    C. satisfied
    D. unharmed
27.[单选题]  They are greatly concerned abouthis illness.
    A.surprised at
    B.doubtful about
    C.involved in
    D.worried about
28.[单选题]     At eighteen he had been captivated by a charming lady named Sybil.
    A. liked
    B.cheated
    C.attracted
    D.pursued
29.[单选题]    The president cared much for the security of his family members.
    A.health
    B.safety
    C.activity
    D. mentality
30.[单选题]     I’m not sure whether this kind of socket is available in this hardware shop.
    A.expensive
    B.<span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">acceptable</span>
    C.useful
    D.obtainable
31.[阅读理解] [1] One day sixty-seven years ago, a young man had an accident on his motorbike in which he suffered a few apparently minor injuries. There was a bruise on the left side of his forehead and some slight bleeding from his left ear. He was taken to hospital for examination but X-rays did not reveal any other injuries. Nevertheless, the doctor who was treating him decided to keep him in hospital for further observation because the young man was having difficulty in speaking and seemed very confused.[2] At the time of the accident, the young man was twenty-two years old, and the date was August 1933. A week later he was able to carry on what seemed a perfectly normal conversation. However, he told the doctor that he was only eleven years old and that the date was February 1922. What is more, he could not remember anything that had happened since 1922. For example, he could not recall having spent five years in Australia, or coming back to England and working for two years on a golf course.[3] As time went by, part of his memory of the eleven missing years came back. A few weeks later, he even remembered his years in Australia. But the two years of his life just before the accident were still a complete blank. Three weeks after his injury, he went back to the village where he had been living for those two years. Everything looked unfamiliar and he did not recall ever having been there before.[4] Despite this, he was able to take up his old job again in the village and to do it satisfactorily. But he often got lost when walking around the village and found it difficult to remember what he had done during the day. Slowly, however, his memory continued to return so that, about ten weeks after the accident, he could even remember most of the previous two years. There remained only one complete gap in his memory: he could remember absolutely nothing about what he had done a few minutes immediately before the accident or the accident itself. This part of his memory never came back.
(1) Among the following options, ______ is the best title for this text.
  A. “A Strange Man”
  B. “Mysteries of Memory”
  C. “A Terrible Accident”
  D.“Memory and Accident”

(2)The young man told that doctor that he was eleven years old because ______.
  A.he had difficulty in speaking
  B.he did not want the doctor to know his real age
  C. he thought that the date was February 1922
  D.something reminded him of the year 1922

(3)The young man was kept in hospital because ______.
  A.the young man had a bruise on the left side of his forehead
  B. the young man was seriously injured
  C.the young man’s left ear was bleeding
  D.there was something the doctor needed to find out about the young man

(4)Which of the following statements is NOT true?
  A.    The young man had been a golfer in England for two years.
  B.The young man had spent five years in Australia.
  C.The young man had been living in a village for two years.
  D.Finally the young man was able to do the same job he used to do again.

(5) It can be inferred that the author wrote the passage in the year _
  A.1933
  B.1987
  C.1989
  D. 2000

(6)The author develops the story in the text in the order of ______.
  A.space
  B. location
  C. movement
  D. time

(7)This text is a piece of ______ writing.
  A. narrative
  B. expository
  C. descriptive
  D. persuasive

32.[阅读理解] Some radio signals are reflected when they meet solid objects; for example, television signals are reflected when they meet walls and houses, and when meet an aircraft in the sky. The picture is not clear when the signals are reflected like this. When a plane is flying near the house, the picture on the television screen sometimes dances about in a very troublesome way.These reflections, which led Watt to the science of radar, are now used a great deal. Radar instruments can show the direction and distance of aircraft. The signal are reflected only when the instrument points at the aircraft; this shows the direction. How do we find the distance?Electromagnetic waves travel at a speed of 186,300 miles per second. We know when the signal is sent out; we notice when it is received back. The signal takes a small part of a second to go and return, but this time is known. So we know the distance from the ground to the plane.Radar is very important to ships on the sea. In most big ships, a radar instrument is always watching the sea on all sides. If any other ship reflects its signal, a white spot is shown on a screen on board. Big aircraft also use radar. The instrument finds other aircraft in the sky. A man’s eye is not good enough to do this because it cannot see far enough; but the radar beam can see for many miles.
(1) According to the passage, the science of radar is based on _________.
  A.television signals     
  B. solid objects reflecting television signals
  C. the reflection of the radio signals
  D.the picture on the TV screen

(2) By radar instruments people can tell __________.
  A.the distance of an object   
  B.the distance of an object   
  C.the pilot of an aircraft
  D. both A) and B)

(3)The author of the passage suggests that people can estimate the distance to a plane __.
  A.   by timing the interval between a signal and its reflection
  B.   by pointing the instrument at the object
  C.   by watching it on the screen
  D.by reflecting signals from the plane

(4)Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
  A.     Radio signals are reflected from an obstruction.
  B. A flying plane will affect the picture on the TV screen nearby.
  C. An aircraft reflects the picture in a troublesome way.
  D.Radar instruments are important in navigation.        

(5)In writing this passage the writer’s purpose is to _________.
  A.   improve the picture on the television screen
  B. show the use of radar
  C.    design the new ships and aircraft
  D.   invent an instrument which can see farther than a man’s eye

33.[阅读理解] [1] One Sunday, Nick Tyler went with his aunt and uncle to see the Acropolis, the famous hill in the city of Athens. On their way they stopped at a large white marble stadium that the Greeks had built in 330 B.C. The Greek nation had rebuilt it in 143 A.D., and then again in 1896 for the first modern Olympic Games. How thrilled the athletes must have been, Nick thought, to perform in such a stadium.[2] Soon the Tylers arrived at the Acropolis itself. They climbed many steps to reach the top, and there they stood before the ruins of the beautiful Parthenon. Nick had seen pictures of the temple before, but the actual sight of the structure gave him an unexpected pleasure. Its design and proportion were perfect.[3] The Greeks had built the Parthenon during their Golden Age, and it should have lasted for thousands of years, but it didn’t. According to one of the guides near the gate, an army had once used the temple as a storehouse for ammunition; then during a battle, it had exploded and left the building in ruins. Nick thought the soldiers ought not to have put the ammunition there; surely they could have kept it in another place. However, they probably never imagined that there would be such an explosion. Or perhaps they might not have appreciated the beautiful design of the fine structure.[4] Nick and his relatives also visited one of the smaller structures on the Acropolis, and then they went down to the marketplace of old Athens. The early Greeks must have liked to buy things in the shops there; they could always look up and see the beautiful temple on the hill.[5] Afterwards, the Tylers stopped at a place which some people believe is the actual building where Socrates spent his last days. Nick felt sad when he thought of the death of that great teacher. Socrates, however, would have been very happy to know that many of his ideas still live today.[6] When they returned home, Nick thanked his aunt and uncle for the interesting afternoon. They had been glad to show him the most famous monuments in their city. They had wanted to take him to other places that day, but there was not enough time. However, Nick would be in Athens for a whole year, and he would have many more Sundays for sightseeing and such experiences.
(1) This text is a piece of ______ writing.
  A. narrative
  B. expository
  C.descriptive
  D.persuasive

(2)The author of the text develops the story according to the order of ______.
  A.time
  B. space
  C. letters
  D.numbers

(3) Employment of ______ is the most noticeable feature of the text.
  A.descriptions of body movements
  B.descriptions of emotional changes
  C.descriptions of thoughts
  D.conversations

(4)The word “ammunition” in Paragraph Three is closest in meaning to ______.
  A.soldiers
  B.officers
  C.spies
  D.bullets and bombs

(5)Parthenon is a structure of ______.
  A.stadium
  B.marketplace
  C.monument
  D.temple

(6) Which of the statements below is a fact rather than a supposition?
  A.The athletes were thrilled to perform in the large white marble stadium in 1896.
  B.The Greeks built the Parthenon during their Golden Age.
  C.The soldiers never imagined that there would be an explosion in the Parthenon.
  D.The early Greeks liked to buy things in the marketplace of old Athens.

(7) The word “guides” in Paragraph Three most likely refers to ______.
  A.signs
  B. Nick Tyler’s relatives
  C. tour guides
  D.guide books

34.[阅读理解] It’s a dog-eat-dog world and in the UK there’s enough exhaustion around to make it look like an epidemic. Every year, a mountain of surveys and reports centers on stress---- the disease of the modern world.November 6 was Britain’s fifth annual National Stress Awareness Day. In our “grab-it-all-now” culture, three out of every 10 workers in the UK suffer from depression, stress or burnout, according to a United Nations report.Women suffer more than men. Today, says Herbert Freudenberger, author of “ Women’s Burnout and Burnout”. The High Cost of High Achievement, “ I’m seeing more women with symptoms of burnout.”Why is this? “ In part, I think this is due to the multi-role lives they now lead-as mothers, wives and professionals.” Equal opportunities for men and women in our society have given women double the responsibilities. They suffer from chronic fatigue trying to pursue careers while at the same time running their home. Some women blame their employer, their partner at housework, or themselves, but more than half accept that this is “just the way life is now.”Not to be left out, women’s magazines haven’t hesitated to cash in on this. Good Housekeeping magazine has not been too shy to indulge in gloomy statistics, such as: More than half of the British women lie awake at night because of stress.But it’s not only working mothers who suffer from burnout. Young unmarried professionals are also feeling the strain of increasingly competitive and globalized lifestyles.Nicola Moule, 26, was a marketing consultant in London. She was hit by a rare illness and could not work for a year. Moule says it was caused by burnout. “ I think my subconscious was telling me that what I was doing didn’t suit me. I had been putting too much pressure on myself to be successful and trying to keep up with London life. You just get on with it.” But if “getting on with it” also means getting ill it could be that our very development heads to our downfall.
(1)The passage is chiefly concerned with ________.
  A.   dog-eat-dog world
  B. the role of women
  C. stress of modern life
  D.the changing culture in modern world

(2)Why do women suffer from stress more than men?
  A.    Because women always complain about their lives.
  B.    Because women always try harder than men to pursue careers.
  C.   Because women have more housework to do than men.
  D.Because women have to play multiple roles in life.

(3)The word “burnout” in the second paragraph means _______.
  A. depression
  B.    exhaustion
  C.    inner dissatisfaction
  D.all of the above     

(4)Which of the following statements about Nicola Moule in paragraph 7 is not true?
  A.   Nicola was a so-called successful career woman.
  B. She got a serious physical disease and could not work for a year.
  C.   She thought that it was the stress that caused her to be ill.
  D.She tried her best to be successful and catch up with the pace of the modern society.

(5)Which of the following interpretations of the phrase “grab-it-all-now” culture is correct?
  A.     The culture is featured by its varieties and richness in today’s world.
  B.   The world is competitive, which requires people to live a stressful life.
  C. People nowadays always fight against each other to get what they need.
  D.   People in today’s world have to do everything as soon as possible.

附件是答案,转载注明无忧答案网

20春华师《综合英语(1)》在线作业.zip

8.37 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 3 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:20