注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 604|回复: 0

贵州电大2020年春季《跨文化交际》04任务

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-6-2 10:33:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2020年春季《跨文化交际》04任务
1.[单选题] Don’t<strong><u> come it with </u></strong>me, young man!
请参考帮助中心说明,自助下载答案
    A.behave rudely
    B.go
    C.come
    D.follow
    答:——D——
2.[单选题] He <strong><u>sat up all night </u></strong>preparing for TOEFL.
    A.didn't sleep
    B.hugged the Buddha’s leg
    C.burned the midnight oil
    D.burned the night oil
    答:——C——
3.[单选题] The ring gesture,where you form an "O" by holding the tip of your forefinger to
the tip of your thumb,means in France that you think something_______
    A.good
    B.I'll kill you
    C.worthless
    D.great
    答:——C——
4.[单选题] Adam has just graduated from the university, he is <strong><u>a green hand </u></strong>in the marketing management.
    A.works hard     奥鹏作业答案Q 7 6 1296021
    B.has a skill in growing plants
    C.is wet behind the ears
    D.is very experienced
    答:————
5.[单选题] The English equivalent for the Chinese proverb " 覆水难收" is
    A.It's no use collecting the spilt water
    B.It's no use crying over the spilt water
    C.It's no use collecting the spilt milk
    D.It’s no use crying over spilt milk
6.[单选题] A:"How did you do on the test?"B:"I think I passed, but I won't know until tomorrow. I'm <strong><u>keeping my finger cross</u></strong>.
    A.hoping strongly for the best
    B.showing you my crossed fingers
    C.hoping you can see my crossed fingers
    D.crossing my fingers so that you can have fun
7.[单选题] Sophie went to see her uncle <strong><u>once in a blue moon</u></strong>.
    A.unexpectedly
    B.very rarely
    C.very often
    D.once a month
8.[单选题] A digital computer is a system composed of four distinct elements: a central processing unit, input devices, memory storage devices, and_______devices.
    A.hard ware
    B.hard disk
    C.output
    D.monitor
9.[判断题] The bat is usually associated with negative qualities in China.
    A.√
    B.×
10.[判断题] Von Frisch discovered honey bees’ dance language:waggle dance--movement in a figure of eight, meaning which direction to go in and how far they had to go.
    A.√
    B.×
11.[判断题] Neither English nor Chinese are rich in idioms employing colours and animals.
    A.√
    B.×
12.[判断题] An American visiting Australia has to be careful in using the index finger to beckon someone.
    A.√
    B.×
13.[判断题] When British people feel perfectly friendly, they never sound cold or distant.
    A.√
    B.×
14.[判断题] English-speaking people associate wisdom with this bird-- an owl.
    A.√
    B.×
15.[问答题] Study the following two short speeches. One is given by a HongKong Chinese and the other by an American businessman.<br />A. Because most of our production is done in China now, and it's not really certain how Hong Kong will be like after1997, and since I think a certain amount of caution in committing to TV advertisement is necessary because of the expense.So, I suggest that we delay making our decision until after Legco makes its decision.<br />B. I suggest that we delay making our decision until after Legco makes its decision.That's because I think a certain amount of caution in committing to TV advertisement is necessary because of the expense. In addition to that, most of our production is done in China now , and it's not really certain how Hong Kong will be like after1997.
16.[问答题] Write a short piece on the topic: In Other Words (the beginning is given to you)<br />    How men first learnt to invent words is unknown; in other words,the origin of language is a mystery....

附件是答案,核对题目下载,转载注明 无忧答案网

贵州电大2020年春季《跨文化交际》04任务.zip

3.04 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 3 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:01