查看: 1164|回复: 0

西南大学1909课程[0845]《英语语法》机考答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-17 08:50:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷类别:网教(网教/成教)   专业:英语教育、应用英语    2019年9月
课程名称【编号】:英语语法【0845】                     A卷
大作业                                              满分:100分

I.单项选择题 (本大题共20小题,每小题4.0分,共80.0分)
1.        If you don't ________ cooking today, we can go out to eat at the new restaurant.
A. would like
B. go on with
C. feel like
D. figure out
2.        He doesn't ________ of buying a house this year because the bank has refused to lend him any money.
        A. afford
        B. make the most
        C. run out
        D. stand a chance
3.        Do you ________ her novels as serious literature or as mere entertainment?
        A. classify
        B. notify
        C. simplify
        D. justify
4.        The newspaper didn't mention the ________ of the damage caused by the fire.
        A. range
        B. level
        C. extent
        D. quantity
5.        He suggested transporting the supplies by air. But it is absolutely ________, for it will cost too much.
        A. unusual
        B. uncertain
        C. impractical
        D. impressive
6.        It will be worth the efforts even if you fail; the rewards you ________ will be great.
        A. reap
        B. boast
        C. assure
        D. cultivate
7.        Showing some sense of humor can be a(n) ________ way to deal with some stressful situations.
        A. genuine
        B. available
        C. effective
        D. favorite
8.        Poor Laura! I feel so sorry for her. When she fell, she hurt her arm and, ________, broke her glasses.
        A. in advance
        B. in addition
        C. over time
        D. on the other hand
9.        The investigation ________ evidence of a large-scale illegal trade in wild birds.
        A. uncovered
        B. outweighed
        C. overwhelmed
        D. evolved
10.        Mothers tend to be too ________ toward their children. They should let them see more of the world.
        A. hopeful
        B. protective
        C. modest
        D. encouraging
11.        No other drugs are as good as this one; it must have been based on a(n) ________ formula (配方).
        A. enormous
        B. stimulating
        C. unique
        D. overwhelming
12.        ________ they have written about the behaviors of animals is hardly anything new.
        A. That
        B. This
        C. What
        D. Which
13.        I believe friendship is an essential element of making a healthy, ________ life.
        A. flexible
        B. rewarding
        C. wealthy
        D. inquisitive
14.        It was when I read his letter ________ I realized he had given me huge help.
        A. that
        B. then
        C. before
        D. after
15.        Don't worry too much, Jane. Your son ________ home already. Let's go back and check it out.
        A. returned
        B. will return
        C. has returned
        D. may have returned
16.        He has made it very clear ________ we should observe the new rules.
        A. what
        B. which
        C. those
        D. that
17.        There is no greater importance ________ cultivating independence in children.
        A. in
        B. than
        C. of
        D. with
18.        I wish to ________ a master's degree in electric engineering after I graduate from college.
        A. pledge
        B. explore
        C. pursue
        D. approach
19.        Politicians should not ________ in business affairs that might affect their political judgment.
        A. engage
        B. embrace
        C. depart
        D. treasure
20.        Travel in space can be very exciting; ________, it can also be boring and lonely at times.
        A. so
        B. however
        C. thus
    D. then II.填空题: 用do或make的适当形式填空。 (本大题共5小题,每小题4.0分,共20.0分)
1. He said that he wanted to learn about collocations because it would be of great importance in helping him to (1) fewer mistakes when writing in English.2. My son always (2) his homework right after he comes back home from school, never leaving it to the last minute.3. They (3) a research project on World War II over a ten-year period and finally published their findings this month.4. I wish I'd spent less time going out with my friends and (4) the most of my time for revising the first draft of my essay.5. According to the teacher, we'll (5) some exercises practicing these collocations tomorrow though they are not new to us.

?
附件是答案,核对题目下载

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:38