收藏该题
4、我去观光了三天。
收藏该题
5、房费里包括早餐吗?
收藏该题
6、问题是我们应该选择哪条路线。
收藏该题
二 、句子翻译(英译汉) (共 6 题、0 / 18 分 )
1、It doesn’t matter how bad the result is,just never lose your confidence.
收藏该题
2、She sat there facing the interviewer, with her hands on her lap.
收藏该题
3、Who can turn this article into English?
收藏该题
4、I’m sure I’ll enjoy everything that you cook.
收藏该题
5、The chance that he will be promoted to theGeneral Manger of the company will be pretty high.
收藏该题
6、He is known for his popular science novels.
收藏该题
三 、单项选择题 (共 25 题、0 / 25 分 )
1、____ the forties ____ the first fully automatic factory was built in the world.
A、It was not until ... when
B、It was not until ... then
C、It was until ... that
D、It was not until ... that
收藏该题
2、John has a good sense of humor, he often tells stories ____.
A、what people laugh at
B、that people laugh at
C、at what people laugh at
D、which people laugh
收藏该题
3、It must be acknowledged that when you run for that position you are ____ in comparison with the learned postgraduate.
A、in a disadvantage
B、of a disadvantage
C、at a disadvantage
D、for a disadvantage
收藏该题
4、Had it been possible I would have come to see you, but I ____ so busy then.
A、was
B、were
C、had been
D、would be
收藏该题
5、It's necessary ____ the high-tech industry to lure international manufacturers to the city.
A、to exploit
B、of exploiting
C、for exploiting
D、to be exploited
收藏该题
6、You ____ work late if necessary.
A、expect
B、expect to
C、are expected
D、are expected to
收藏该题
7、Being a soldier's son, he ____ from birth for the army.
A、was predicted
B、was refuted
C、was destined
D、destined
收藏该题
8、Last year Jack was awarded a prize for good ____.
A、appearances
B、respects
C、actions
D、conducts
收藏该题
9、____ you have to do is just to listen.
A、All
B、All what
C、That
D、All which
收藏该题
10、All the evidence pointed to the conclusion ____ he was guilty.
A、that
B、where
C、whether
D、which
收藏该题
11、They are considering ____ more stocks before the prices go up.
A、of buying
B、to be bought
C、buying
D、to buy
收藏该题
12、____ for your foolish act, we wouldn't have been suspected by the enemy.
A、If it is not
B、If it was not
C、Had it not been
D、It had not been
收藏该题
13、There has not been a great response to the sale, ____?
A、does there
B、has there
C、is there
D、will there
收藏该题
14、Plastic bags are useful for holding many kinds of food, ____ their cleanness, toughness, and low cost, but on the other hand, they also cause the environmental white pollution.
A、by chance of
B、by the way of
C、by means of
D、by virtue of
收藏该题
15、He gets the same pay ____ me but he gets his own office.
A、like
B、as
C、with
D、to
收藏该题
16、They ____ know how and under what conditions ice breaks.
A、needed to
B、needed
C、didn't need
D、needed not
收藏该题
17、The fact ____ shows that he was never really serious about this issue.
A、for him not to turn up
B、that he did not turn up
C、of his not turning up
D、which he did not turn up
收藏该题
18、The professor expressed doubt that Americans were ____ to give up moving about the countryside at 90 miles an hour in a large car.
A、bold
B、pleasant
C、foregoing
D、willing
收藏该题
19、These trees ____ plenty of fruit in autumn.
A、manufacture
B、receive
C、yield
D、deposit
收藏该题
20、Almost____ we see ____ in the paper about the latest develop- ment in the space race.
A、everyday...something
B、every day...anything
C、everyday...anything
D、every day...something
收藏该题
21、Amelia, ____ woman to make a flight across the Atlantic Ocean, was born in 1898.
A、she was the first
B、the first who was a
C、was the first
D、the first
收藏该题
22、Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, ____ overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.
A、whose
B、that
C、which
D、what
收藏该题
23、____ the grand city was a small village ten years ago.
A、Which is now
B、That is now
C、What is now
D、All is now
收藏该题
24、____ that there was no possibility of avoiding a crash, the fishermen decided to dive into the sea.
A、As a result of
B、Because of
C、Owing to
D、Seeing
收藏该题
25、Vingo obtained his release from the jail ____ the successful efforts of his friends to prove his innocence.
A、as a result of
B、in accordance with
C、for reasons of
D、with help of
收藏该题
四 、阅读理解单项选择题 (共 4 题、0 / 24 分 )
1、Acting is such an over-crowded profession that the only advice that should be given to a young person thinking of going on the stage is "Don't!" But it is useless to try to discourage someone who feels that he must act, although the chances of his becoming famous are small. The normal way to begin is to go to a drama school. Usually only students who show promise and talent are accepted, and the course lasts two years. Then the young actor or actress takes up work with a repertory company, usually as an assistant stage manager. This means doing everything that there is to do in the theatre: painting scenery, looking after the furniture, publicity, taking care of the costumes, and even acting in very small parts. It is very hard work indeed, the hours are long and the salary is tiny. But young actors with the stage in their blood are happy, waiting for the chance of work with a better company, or perhaps in films or television.
Of course, some people have remarkable chances which lead to fame and success without this long and tedious training. Connie Pratt, for example, was just an ordinary girl working in a bicycle factory. A film producer happened to catch sight of her one morning waiting at a bus stop, as he drove past in his big car. He told the chauffeur to stop, and he got out to speak to the girl. He asked her if she would like to go to the film studio to do a test, and at first she thought he was joking. Then she got angry and said she would call the police. It took t he producer twenty minutes to convince Connie that he was serious. Then an appointment was made for her to go to the studio the next day. The test was successful. They gave her elocution lessons and within a few weeks she was playing the leading part opposite one of the most famous actors of the day. Of course, she was given a more dramatic name, which is now world-famous. But chances like this happen once in a blue moon!
1、Why is an assistant stage manager's job difficult?____
A、Because he has to wait for another chance.
B、Because he will not be happy.
C、Because he has to work long hours every day.
D、Because he has to do everything.
1、The reason why young people should be discouraged from becoming actors is that ____.
A、actors are very determined people
B、acting is very hard work
C、there are already too many actors
D、the course at the drama school lasts two years
2、"Then she got angry and said she would call the police". This sentence shows that ____.
A、The man acted with an ill purpose
B、She was a nervous woman
C、She totally disbelieved the proposal
D、The man forced her into his big car
3、The phrase "once in a blue moon" refers to ____.
A、once for a while
B、once for a long time
C、once in a full moon
D、once and for all
3、Usually only students who ____are accepted.
A、are hard-working
B、are good-mannered
C、have received good education
D、are talented and promising
收藏该题
2、A nurse and her elderly uncle were waiting for a bus at a corner in downtown Chicago. Buses came by, but not the one they wanted. The woman finally half-entered one of the buses and asked the driver if the bus she wanted stopped at that corner.
The driver ignored her, so she repeated the question. Incredibly, he then closed the door -- on her arm -- and drove off.
The woman, her arm stuck in the door, trotted alongside the bus, shouting. Passengers said the driver stopped after almost a block only because they, too, were shouting.
When the driver finally did stop and opened the door, the woman jumped on the bus to get his badge number. Then he took off again and went another couple of blocks before other shouting passengers persuaded him to stop and let the woman off.
After the driver's bosses at the Chicago Transit Authority--a tax-supported governmental body -- heard of the incident, they looked into it and set his punishment: a five-day suspension without pay. That struck me as rather light.
But Bill Baxa, a CTA public-relations man, said, "That's a pretty harsh penalty. "
Five days off work is a harsh penalty for dragging a woman alongside a bus by her arm? Baxa said, "Any time you take money away from someone, it is a harsh punishment. The driver makes $14 an hour. Multiply that by 40 and you can see what he lost. "
Yes, that comes to $560, a tidy sum. But we know that people in the private sector are fired for far less every day. If the people who run the CTA think that the loss of a week's pay is more than enough, I offer them a sporting proposition: Give me a bus. Then have their wives stick their arms in the doorway of the bus, and I'll slam the door shut, stop the gas pedal and take them for a fast one-block jog. And I'll pay $560 to anyone who is bold enough to try it. Any takers? Mr. Baxa? Anybody? I didn't think so.
1、The reason why the woman trotted alongside the bus was that____.
A、she couldn't get herself away from the bus
B、she wanted to get the driver's badge number
C、she was dragged by the bus driver
D、the driver closed the door before she heard the answer
1、The nurse half-entered one of the buses because____.
A、she and her uncle couldn't wait any longer at the corner
B、the bus they wanted didn't stop there
C、she wanted to get some information from the driver
D、she wanted the driver to stop the bus
2、The bus driver's punishment was____.
A、being dismissed from the CTA
B、paying a fine of $560
C、being out of work for a week
D、working without pay for five days
3、Why did the author offer a sporting proposition? ____
A、Because the bus driver had not been fired.
B、Because he thought the penalty was not a harsh on
C、Because the CTA paid little attention to the incident.
D、Because he wanted to threaten the CTA people.
3、How many blocks was the woman away from the corner where she waited when the bus driver finally let her off? ____
A、Almost two blocks.
B、Probably five or six blocks.
C、Almost one block.
D、Probably three blocks.
收藏该题
3、Your Bean Steak (素肉排), Sir!
What sort of food are we likely to be eating in the year 2000?
Most people, when you ask them a question like that, either say: " There won't be any left, " or "Whatever it is, there won't be much taste in it. " Of course, there are good reasons for being worried about the world's food supplies in the future. Nevertheless, not all the experts share these worries.
For one thing, although the world's population is rising fast, food production is keeping pace with it, even in developing countries. It is therefore argued that the main reason why people are hungry is not that there is a world food shortage but that methods of cultivation are not sufficiently advanced in some areas and the food is not fairly distributed ( 分配 ).
This does not mean, however, that our diet ( 饮食 ) will go on being the same. In many industrialized countries, people feed animals with grain to produce high-quality beef, even though the grain would feed the human population, and use fishmeal to fatten pigs to improve the quality of bacon. While not many of us would like fishmeal for lunch, its nutritional value is high and the unattractive fish it is made from can be presented to the public in colorful packets of fish fingers.
By the year 2000, many of these problems will have been solved. Scientists are already capable of making steaks from soy beans. It is quite obvious that there will still be enough to eat, if we are not too particular about where the food comes from and what it is made of.
1、The reason why people are hungry in today's world is ____.
A、poor farming methods and bad distribution
B、slow growth of food production
C、food shortages all across the world
D、fast rising population
1、Most people believe that food supplies in the future ____.
A、will become a very serious problem
B、will be the same as they are today
C、will be enough in quantity but not good in quality
D、will be much better than they are today
2、The word "particular" in Line 4, Para. 4 means ____.
A、special
B、choosy
C、detailed
D、very exact
3、The title of this passage suggests that ____.
A、food in the future will be tasteless
B、there will be worldwide food shortages
C、diet in the future will be very different
D、science is making rapid progress
3、The word "bacon" in Line 5, Para. 3 most probably is ____.
A、a kind of "meat" made from grain
B、meat made from fish
C、food for fish
D、meat made from pigs
收藏该题
4、Ants have outsmarted me on more than one occasion. In particular, there was a weekend last summer when an ant scientist was a guest at our cottage. I boasted to my naturalist friend that I could store food in an open container for a whole week and keep it safely out of the reach of house ants.
Sunday night the experiment got under way. I put a large wooden tub on the kitchen floor of our cottage. After filling it to about the three-quarters mark with water, I placed a high wooden stand in the middle of it. On top of the stool, I put a saucer containing the bait: three or four pieces of rich chocolate candy.
Then I painted a wide band of very slow-drying glue around the outside of the wooden tub. With that, I stood back and admired my ant trap, fully confident that the bait would be untouched upon my return to the cottage the following weekend.
When my naturalist friend and I entered the cottage just six days later, ants were swarming over the bait!
Here's how they put me to shame. Single files of ants had marched head-on into the band of glue around the outside of the wooden tub. A handful of them had endured martyrdom, for they had embedded themselves end to end, and made causeways of their bodies. The tempting bait on top of the stool must have caused the little creatures to use their brains to the limit. Ants hate water, but they had been courageous enough to build a highway across the stretch of water to a leg of the stool. They had assembled tiny pieces of grass and bits of wood no longer than a thirty-second of an inch, and had glued them together with saliva until their bridge extended from shore to island. Once they reached the leg of the wooden stool, traffic was almost all one way toward the chocolate bait.
But there were some show-off fellows around, too; they were doing things which ants have been known to do very rarely. We noticed that a half dozen or so were walking across the ceiling, and when they came directly over the bait they let themselves fall squarely into the middle of their merry brothers.
It is little wonder that I have been on the trail of ants ever since, trying to trip them up or at least learn some of the special tactics that they use.
1、The experiment was carried out in____.
A、the living-room
B、an unused shed
C、the kitchen
D、the laboratory
1、The writer wanted to convince his friend that____.
A、he knew more about ants than the scientist
B、he could keep ants away from food
C、ants are more intelligent than human beings
D、he could make experiments with ants
2、The bait was____.
A、at the top of the tub
B、on a stool in the tub
C、kept on the water
D、in the middle of the water
3、The ants managed to get over glue by____.
A、going round it in single files
B、covering it with their bodies
C、making a bridge with grass and wood
D、marching courageously across it
3、When the writer and his friend entered the cottage six days later, they found____.
A、swarms of ants walking across the ceiling
B、a lot of ants eating the chocolate candy
C、dead ants everywhere
D、swarms of ants marching around the tub
收藏该题
五 、写作题 (共 1 题、0 / 15 分 )
1、Directions: For this part, you are allowedthirty minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on Generation Gap.You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on theoutline (given in Chinese) below:
    1.什么是代沟,表现在什么方面?
    2.代沟产生的原因。
    3.如何缩小代沟?
收藏该题
特别提醒:
1、本试卷共有各类试题总数(42)题;
2、客观题由系统自动判卷,主观题需要等待教师批改。
最新英语相关答案请点下面的链接

重庆大学201803批次网上考试大学英语(2)B卷

重庆大学201803批次网上考试大学英语(1)B卷

重庆大学201803批次网上考试大学英语(3)B卷

重庆大学201803批次网上考试大学英语(4)B卷

201803批次网上考试大学英语(2)B卷答案.zip

41.27 KB, 下载次数: 79, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 38 金币  [记录]

答案参考

发表于 2018-11-10 21:55:12 | 显示全部楼层
老师,怎么才能得到答案,请告诉。光有题没答案------:o
发表于 2018-11-12 22:04:42 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢老师,附件哪里可以找到?
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-14 14:36:29 | 显示全部楼层
LOL_Q58xa 发表于 2018-11-12 22:04
谢谢老师,附件哪里可以找到?

附件已经更新,需要可以下载
发表于 2018-12-14 10:27:29 | 显示全部楼层
老师,,你这个要给钱啊

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:26