[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-24 10:03:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
南开大学现代远程教育学院考试卷
2018年度春季学期期末(2018.9) 基础英语
考试形式:撰写课程作业
题号        一        二        三        四        总分
分数                                       
客观题答题纸:请将1-25题答案填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。
1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10

11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20

21        22        23        24        25                                       

完成句子答题纸:请将26-30题答案填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。
英译汉答题纸:请将31-35题答案填写在如下表格中,否则成绩无效。
一、        单选题(共15小题,每题2分,共计30分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,请答案填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效。
1. - ____ my eraser?
-Yes, I saw it on your desk a minute ago.
A. Do you see                                                        B. Had you seen               
C. Would you see                                                D. Have you seen
2.-I'm sorry I’ve broken your pencil.
   -Oh, really? ____.
A. It's OK with me                                                B. It doesn't matter
C. Don't be sorry                                                D.I don't remember
3.-Did you ____ what the lecturer had said?
  -No, not a word.
A. hear                                B. hear from                 C. listen                        D. listen to
4.Would you like some tea ____ shall we start our talk now?
A. and                                B. then                                C. or                                D. but
5. The teacher wants to know ____.
A. how old he is                                                B. how old is he               
C. he is how old                                                D. is he how old
6.-Hi, Tom. I haven't seen for a long time! You look well!
   -____. You look well, too.
A. Great                                B. Thanks                         C. Oh, no                        D. Not at all
7.-Tom's ill. When shall we go to see him, tonight or tomorrow night?
   -____. Either night is OK.
A.I don't know                B.I don't mind                C. I'm not sure                D. I'm afraid not
8. I always tell my daughter a story ____ she goes to sleep.
A. when                                B. before                         C. after                                D. because
9.It's cold outside. You'd better ____ your coat when you go out.
A. take off                        B. put on                        C. put away                        D. dress up
10.We lent them our lovely cat and they never ____ it!
A. paid                                B. played                        C. changed                        D. returned
11.The ____ in the room is bad. I can't ____ anything.
A. table; eat                        B. light; see                C. picture; move        D. place; play
12.The boy is the most careful student in our class. His ____ is John.
A. number                        B. seat                                C. name                                D. example
13.I ____ to the dinner party here, but I've come anyhow.
A. wasn't invited         B. am not invited          C. haven't invited                   D. will invite     
14.I still remember I learnt to ____ a bike when I was ten years old.
A. drive                          B. operate                        C. ride                                 D. run
15.-Hi, I'm Tom Cruise.
- ____.
A. What a pleasure                                                B. It's my pleasure
C. I'm very pleased                                                D. Pleased to meet you
二、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、
B、C、D四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请答案填写在“客观题答题纸”上,
否则成绩无效。
Passage A
Denies Walme in dallas, Texas, USA, now 14 years old, published his best seller "Unbending Gisula" eight years ago.
    The book is about a little whale(鲸) named Gisula. One day, Gisual did not take his mother's words and went up the beach.(海滩) Then he got lost ad had to learn to live by himself. The colour plates were drawn by denies himself. Denise published the book at the age of six. He is said to be the youngest writer and picture artist.
    Another surprising thing about the book is that it became a best seller immediately after it was published and bought him a lot of money.
    Because he spent much time writing the book, his study was not very good and he had to learn the year's work again. But his gift(才智) of writing is highly praised by the teachers and students. And he was even invited to give talks on writing.
    But Denies does not want to be a writer. He said: "I like planes most. I dream of becoming a pilot(飞行员) some day."
16.From the story we can learn that Denies ____.
A. published his "Unbending Gisula" at the age of 14
B. wants to be a writer when he grows up
C. drew the pictures for his own book
D. does not go to school any more
17. What Denies liked most is ____.
A. writing stories                B. drawing pictures                C. whales                D. planes
18.Denies spent much time writing his book so ____.
A .he learnt his lessons very well
B. he had to learn his lessons again
C. he was invited to give talks everywhere
D. he didn't take his mother's words
19.Denise’s best seller is about ____.
A. his teachers and students                         B. Gisula's mother
C. how to go to the beach and live                D. a little whale
20.One surprising thing about the book should be _____.
A. Denise's age                                                        B. Denise's home in the USA
C. the poor Gisula's getting lost                        D. Denise's talks on writing
Passage B
Not long before a university professor(大学教授) made several experiments(实验) with different animals to find out which was the most intelligent. He found out the monkey was more intelligent than other animals.
    In one experiment the professor put a monkey in a room where there were several small boxes. Some boxes were inside other boxes. One small box had some food inside it. The professor wanted to watch the monkey and to find out how long it would take the monkey to find the food. The professor left the room. He waited a few minutes outside the door. Then he knelt(跪下) down and put his eye to the keyhole. What did he see? To his surprise he found himself looking directly(正好) into the eye of the monkey. The monkey was looking at the professor through the other side of the door.
21.The reading mainly wants to tell us ____.
A. the food is difficult for animals to find
B. there are too many animals to feed
C. the result of the experiment on a monkey
D. the professor was clever to make the experiment
22. The word "intelligent" in the reading means ____.
A. clever                        B. worried                                C. quick                                D. careless
23.The professor put the food in a small box to ____.
A. give the monkey a surprise
B. see how the monkey ate from a box
C. know how soon the monkey could find it
D. find out how the monkey could open the box
24.The professor watched the monkey by ____.
A. watching it through the keyhole
B. waiting outside the room
C. kneeling down at the door
D. digging a hole in the door
25.The experiments were probably(可能) made ____.
A. in the forest
B. outside a zoo with many people around
C. in a lab
D. in the professor's home
三、提示造句,英文提示须都用上,每题限用一个句子表达。;每题限用一个句子表达(共5小题,每题4分 共计20分)请将内容填写在答题纸上,否则成绩无效。
26. 这个小孩擅长写小说。
the boy, good, write novels
28.小女孩正帮她的母亲做饭。
the little girl, her mother, the cooking, now
30.我花了三周的时间做完了这个模型。
it, me, only, three weeks, finish, this model
33. There will be a concert in the concert hall next week.
34. I do not think what you said is believable.
35. Students must have a student card if they want to buy trains tickets half the price.

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:02