QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1080|回复: 0

[在线作业] 大工16秋《大学英语4》在线测试321答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-14 08:37:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大工16秋《大学英语4》在线测试3

一、单选题:
1.He (    )(    ) a sum of money every month to help the two orphans.          (满分:4)
    A. sets aside
    B. sets up
    C. sets along
    D. sets in
2.I never regretted (    )(    ) the offer, for it was not where my interest lay.          (满分:4)
    A. not to accept
    B. not accepting
    C. having not accepted
    D. not having accepted
3.My friend helped me (    )(    ) my cat when I was on vacation with my wife.          (满分:4)
    A. look for
    B. look on
    C. look after
    D. look up
4.18. The injured in the tsunami (    ) good care of by some medical teams.          (满分:4)
    A. is taken
    B. are being taken
    C. are taking
    D. is being taken
5.The coat i bought last week is too big for me. I’d like to change it for a(    ) one.          (满分:4)
    A. small
    B. larger
    C. nicer
    D. smaller
6.When people become unemployed, it is (    ) that is often worse than lack of wages.          (满分:4)
    A. laziness
    B. poverty
    C. idleness
    D. inability
7.It is an (    )(    ) of kindness to help a blind man cross the street.          (满分:4)
    A. act
    B. action
    C. activity
    D. acting
8.Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have (    )(    ) of fat.          (满分:4)
    A. a large number
    B. the large number
    C. a large amount
    D. the large amount
9."E" is the first letter in the word "(    )(    )", so it's called E-mail for short.          (满分:4)
    A. electric
    B. electrical
    C. electronic
    D. electricity
10.Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, (    ) overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.          (满分:4)
    A. whose
    B. which
    C. that
    D. what
11.Bread and butter (    )(    ) what Americans usually have for breakfast.          (满分:4)
    A. are
    B. is
    C. was
    D. were
12.Each boy and each girl (    )(    ) given a gift on Christmas Day.          (满分:4)
    A. is
    B. are
    C. were
    D. be
13.The British constitution is (    ) a large extent a product of the historical events described above.          (满分:4)
    A. within
    B. to
    C. by
    D. at
14.The production (    ) steadily, the factory needs an ever-increasing supply of raw material .          (满分:4)
    A. has gone up
    B. is going up
    C. having gone up
    D. being gone up
15.What a table! I've never seen such a thing before. It is (    )(    ) it is long.          (满分:4)
    A. half not as wide as
    B. wide not as half as
    C. not half as wide as
    D. as wide as not half
16.(    ) evidence that language-acquiring ability must be stimulated.          (满分:4)
    A. It being
    B. It is
    C. There is
    D. There being
17.(    ) more attention,the trees could have grown better.          (满分:4)
    A. To give
    B. Having given
    C. Given
    D. Giving
18.Therefore, other things (    )(    ) equal, the number of workers that employers want decreases.          (满分:4)
    A. is
    B. are
    C. being
    D. having
19.9.The old man stood under a big tree, (    ).          (满分:4)
    A. a pipe in mouth
    B. with a pipe in mouth
    C. pipe in mouth
    D. pipe in his mouth
20.She used to be terribly shy, but a year abroad has completely (    )(    ) her.          (满分:4)
    A. transferred
    B. transformed
    C. transmitted
    D. transacted
三、判断题:
1.The headmistress led her team of teachers by example that she arrived early at school every morning of the school day.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
2.The author of the report is well acquainted with the problems in the hospital so he has been working there for many years.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
3.Stephen Hawking are true examples of people who rose to international fame in spite of physical handicap.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
4.The absence of fatherhood can, in many ways, make people have a better understanding of the importance of fatherhood.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
5.Nurturing a father-child relationship requires the knowledge, the persistence and the courage to do whatever is necessary to make sure that it gets done.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
6.Many individuals, including children, seniors, and parents, do not prefer to bicycle in the road with cars.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
7.52% men saying they wish their fathers had spent more time with them when they were growing up.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
8.Bicycling is the best physical activity because it is most comfortable to most people than brisk walking.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
9.Loving throughout the Western world, ballet is a theatrical art that tells a story through dance accompanied by music.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
10.Unemployment insurance provides wages for a specific amount of time for employed people who are looking for jobs.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确、
大工16秋《大学英语4》在线测试2

一、单选题:
1.The speech which he made (    ) the project has bothered me greatly.          (满分:4)
    A. being concerned
    B. concerned
    C. be concerned
    D. concerning
2.Everything we eat and drink contains some salt; we can meet the body's need for it from natural sources without turning (    ) the salt bottle.          (满分:4)
    A. up
    B. to
    C. on
    D. over
3.The atmosphere (    )(    ) certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.          (满分:4)
    A. composes of
    B. is made up
    C. consists of
    D. makes up of
4.We all thought (    )(    ) pity that you were unable to attend our meeting.          (满分:4)
    A. that
    B. which
    C. this
    D. it
5.What a bad memory I've got ! I even forgot (    ) the book with me.          (满分:4)
    A. took
    B. taking
    C. take
    D. taken
6.He is a stern father, and sometimes too uncompromising to (    ) the children's mistakes.          (满分:4)
    A. excuse
    B. excusing
    C. interrupt
    D. interrupting
7.By the time he arrives in Beijing, we (    ) here for two days.          (满分:4)
    A. have been staying
    B. have stayed
    C. shall stay
    D. will have stayed
8.When Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother (    )(    ) dinner in the kitchen.          (满分:4)
    A. cooked
    B. was cooking
    C. cooks
    D. has cooked
9.If she could sew, (    ).          (满分:4)
    A. she make a dress
    B. she would have made a shirt
    C. she will make a shirt
    D. she would had made a coat
10.Direct taxation is usually based on income, that is, a person's income is used to (    )(    ) the amount of tax he has to pay.          (满分:4)
    A. count
    B. number
    C. calculating
    D. calculate
11.He is a(n) (    ) basketball player, for he makes money by playing the games.          (满分:4)
    A. amateur
    B. part-time
    C. spare-time
    D. professional
12.Tons of food was laid out on the big table and crates of beer were (    )(    ) ready for consumption.          (满分:4)
    A. reserved
    B. expended
    C. generated
    D. stacked
13.The baby is hungry, but there's (    )(    ) milk in the bottle.          (满分:4)
    A. little
    B. a little
    C. few
    D. a few
14.Wait till you are more (    )(    ). It's better to be sure than sorry.          (满分:4)
    A. inspired
    B. satisfied
    C. calm
    D. certain
15.The Bakers arrived last night. If they’d only let us know earlier,(    )at the station.          (满分:4)
    A. we’d meet them
    B. we’ll meet them
    C. we’d have met them
    D. we’ve met them
16.This country has made great technological achievements. Recently it (    )(    ) another satellite.          (满分:4)
    A. fired
    B. shot
    C. launched
    D. mobilized
17.It is strange that he (    )so.          (满分:4)
    A. would say
    B. would speak
    C. should say
    D. will speak
18.I was told that the train was (    )(    ), and that the next train will be at 12:00.          (满分:4)
    A. canceled
    B. abridged
    C. poised
    D. upset
19.Women all over the world are (    )(    ) equal pay for equal jobs.          (满分:4)
    A. calling on
    B. calling about
    C. calling off
    D. calling for
20.The soldiers rushed toward the wall to find (    )(    ) from the bullets.          (满分:4)
    A. prevent
    B. safe
    C. shroud
    D. shelter
三、判断题:
1.The city is famous on her mild climate and large variety of seafood.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
2.At early dawn the retired professor was seen stroll near where the monument stood.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
3.Contrary to the belief of some doctors, even very old and sick people want to know the details of their illness so that they can prepare for death in their own special way.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
4.Her suggestion may sound reasonable to you, but from the eyes of everybody else I'm afraid it may seem ridiculous.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
5.I played a joke to Jim by pretending to be asleep when he came in.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
6.The Roosevelts loved the pets so much that some pets were named after their relatives.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
7.The local government is worried that the drought in this region every year may lead to many people to be forced to leave their homes.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
8.Cliff's and Al's car broke down again, but luckily they knew how to fix it.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
9.Mrs. Anderson went to great lengths to keep her son from getting mixed up in such dreadful things.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
10.Animals are our close friends. We are supposed protecting them.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
大工16秋《大学英语4》在线测试1

一、单选题:
1.It’s not easy for Chinese students (    )(    ) English well.          (满分:4)
    A. to learn
    B. learning
    C. learned
    D. learn
2.It’s cold outside, you'd better (    )(    ) your coat.          (满分:4)
    A. wear
    B. dress
    C. put on
    D. in
3.Harry, who had failed in the final exam, had a great worry (    )(    ) his mind.          (满分:4)
    A. on
    B. to
    C. with
    D. at
4.Operations which left patients (    ) and in need of long periods of recovery time now leave them feeling relaxed and comfortable.          (满分:4)
    A. exhausted
    B. abandoned
    C. injured
    D. deserted
5.Tom (    ) better than to ask Harry for help.          (满分:4)
    A. should have known
    B. shouldn't know
    C. ought to knew
    D. will be known
6.Professor, would you slow down a bit, please? I can't (    )(    ) you.          (满分:4)
    A. keep up with
    B. put up with
    C. make up to
    D. hold on to
7.We (    )(    ) the work on time without your help.          (满分:4)
    A. hadn't had finished
    B. didn't have finished
    C. couldn't have finished
    D. can't have finished
8.Would you like something (    )?          (满分:4)
    A. drink
    B. to drink
    C. drinking
    D. for drinking
9.He looks sad. There are so many problems (    )(    ).          (满分:4)
    A. remaining to settle
    B. remained settling
    C. remaining to be settled
    D. remained to be settled
10.It is said that (    ) boys in your school like playing football, though others prefer basketball.          (满分:4)
    A. quite a lot
    B. quite a few
    C. quite a bit
    D. quite a little
11.To our (    ), Geoffrey's illness proved not to be as serious as we had feared.          (满分:4)
    A. anxiety
    B. relief
    C. view
    D. judgment
12.Picking apples was hard work, (    )(    ) they really enjoyed it.          (满分:4)
    A. and
    B. so
    C. but
    D. or
13.When the railway is completed, we (    )(    ) get to town much easily.          (满分:4)
    A. must
    B. would
    C. are able to
    D. will be able to
14.What a bad memory I’ve got! I even forgot (    )(    ) the book with me.          (满分:4)
    A. took
    B. taking
    C. take
    D. taken
15.As a public relations officer, he is said (    ) some very influential people.          (满分:4)
    A. to have been knowing
    B. to be knowing
    C. to have known
    D. to know
16.I would have gone to the meeting if I(    )time.          (满分:4)
    A. had had
    B. have had
    C. had
    D. would have had
17.Important (    )(    ) his discovery was, it was regarded as a matter of no account in his time.          (满分:4)
    A. when
    B. until
    C. as
    D. although
18.My father did not go to New York; the doctor suggested that he(    )there.          (满分:4)
    A. not went
    B. won’t go
    C. not go
    D. not to go
19.The two students talked as if they(    )friends for years.          (满分:4)
    A. should be
    B. would be
    C. have been
    D. had been
20.A few minutes earlier and we (    )(    ) the train.          (满分:4)
    A. have caught
    B. had caught
    C. could have caught
    D. were to catch
三、判断题:
1.Never give up identifying information such as name, home addreess, or telephone number in a public message.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
2.The changes in the firm's policy will have to be fundamentally if they are to have any effect on its future.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
3.No one could say how the magician was able to pull a rabbit out of his hat until he later threw light to his tricks.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
4.Luo Jing was diagnosed with lymphoma in September 2008 and was hospitaled to receive medical treatment.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
5.Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and a few employers are interested in helping you find yourself.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
6.A soldier should never shrink from the duty of defending his country even in the face of certain death.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
7.We hadn't met for 20 years, but I recognized her the moment I saw her.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
8.The director will follow up the committee's suggestions.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
9.By my delight, I saw my aunt in good health.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
10.It may seem at first that have a computer brings only benefits.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
回复贴子下载标准答案

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:58