QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 826|回复: 0

[在线作业] 福师16秋《听力口译(一)》在线作业一二答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-30 01:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
福师《听力口译(一)》在线作业一

一、单选题:
1.– Who should be responsible for the accident? – The boss, not the workers. They just carried out the order (    ).          (满分:2)
    A.   as told
    B.   as are told
    C.   as telling
    D.   as they told
2.When you study in the United States, usually you have to buy your own health(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. insurance
    B. expense
    C. evidence
    D. payment
3.There is too much noise outside. I can not(    )my attention on my work.          (满分:2)
    A. connect
    B. flat
    C. fill
    D. concentrate
4.Mary is(    )of music but I am not.          (满分:2)
    A. pause
    B. adventure
    C. grammatical
    D. fond
5.In the film we saw last night, the hero (    ) his                         wife to death with his sword.          (满分:2)
    A. throat
    B. thrust
    C. trust
    D. thread
6.Mary has never been(    )a ship.          (满分:2)
    A. abroad
    B. aboard
    C. above
    D. absorb
7.The(    )between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.          (满分:2)
    A. internal
    B. reserve
    C. interval
    D. radium
8.Jack is(    )of stealing the books from the library.          (满分:2)
    A. accused
    B. witnessed
    C. strained
    D. found
9.In spite of repeated wrongs done to him, he looks(    )to people greeting him.          (满分:2)
    A. friendly
    B. lively
    C. worried
    D. cold
10.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy                         tried to (    ) his mother’s arm.          (满分:2)
    A. grape
    B. grey
    C. grip
    D. grave
11.Although in great danger, the wounded still did not                         want to (    ) from the front.          (满分:2)
    A. feedback
    B. backward
    C. withdraw
    D. departure
12.What we need to learn is how to put theory into(    )when we begin our fieldwork here.          (满分:2)
    A. appearance
    B. application
    C. accomplish
    D. achievement
13.In spite of repeated wrongs done to him, he looks (    ) to people greeting him.          (满分:2)
    A.   friendly
    B.   lively
    C.   worried
    D.   cold
14.They say the new film is a(n) (    ) picture so they                         won’t go to see it.          (满分:2)
    A. internal
    B. odd
    C. interesting
    D. dull
15.He checked carefully to (    ) the possible errors                         in his design.          (满分:2)
    A. eliminate
    B. exceed
    C. enlarge
    D. vibrate
16.Although in great danger, the wounded still did not want to(    )from the front.          (满分:2)
    A. feedback
    B. backward
    C. withdraw
    D. departure
17.You don't have to know the name of the author to find a book. You (    ) find the book by the title.          (满分:2)
    A.   must
    B.   need
    C.   can
    D.   would
18.(    ) a moment and I will go to your rescue.          (满分:2)
    A.   Go on
    B.   Hold on
    C.   Move to
    D.   Carry on
19.(    ) the project as planned, we'll have to work two more hours a day.          (满分:2)
    A.  Completing
    B.  Complete
    C.  Completed
    D.  To complete
20.It’s just(    )bite. There is nothing to worry about.          (满分:2)
    A. a vessel
    B. a temple
    C. an insect
    D. an arbitrary
21.When did you last hear (    ) Jay? He phoned me this morning, and we agreed (    ) a time and place to meet.          (满分:2)
    A. of
     to
    B. about
     with
    C. from
     with
    D. from
     on
22.She likes the (    ) flower instead of the natural                         one.          (满分:2)
    A. article
    B. adventure
    C. ancient
    D. artificial
23.In the film we saw last night, the hero(    )his wife to death with his sword.          (满分:2)
    A. throat
    B. thrust
    C. trust
    D. thread
24.Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have(    )it or not.          (满分:2)
    A. sunk
    B. sighed
    C. sought
    D. sealed
25.To some (    ), Mary still does not understand this                         unit. But she herself does not believe so.          (满分:2)
    A. extend
    B. part
    C. extent
    D. content
26.My throat is (    ). I cannot speak any more.          (满分:2)
    A. sore
    B. purchase
    C. glow
    D. faint
27.As a commander, you should not(    )the soldiers to unnecessary danger.          (满分:2)
    A. express
    B. explode
    C. exploit
    D. expose
28.His speech (    ) the young people to continue their                         study.          (满分:2)
    A. glanced
    B. delayed
    C. inspired
    D. created
29.If you want to see the chairman of the department, you’d better make an(    )with his secretary first.          (满分:2)
    A. admission
    B. agreement
    C. appointment
    D. alphabet
30.He checked carefully to(    )the possible errors in his design.          (满分:2)
    A. eliminate
    B. exceed
    C. enlarge
    D. vibrate
31.This is not what we asked you to do. You can not get                         more pay for the (    ) work.          (满分:2)
    A. owing
    B. device
    C. tired
    D. extra
32.The Foreign Minister made an excellent(    )on the current international situation.          (满分:2)
    A. committee
    B. command
    C. comment
    D. commission
33.His speech(    )the young people to continue their study.          (满分:2)
    A. glanced
    B. delayed
    C. inspired
    D. created
34.We(    )that it will take another four months to finish this plan.          (满分:2)
    A. grant
    B. estimate
    C. council
    D. check
35.Metals expand when they are heated and(    )when cooled.          (满分:2)
    A. indicate
    B. eliminate
    C. conquer
    D. contract
36.Metals expand when they are heated and (    ) when                         cooled.          (满分:2)
    A. indicate
    B. eliminate
    C. conquer
    D. contract
37.Please do not(    )when somebody else is talking.          (满分:2)
    A. intend
    B. interpret
    C. interrupt
    D. invest
38.I feel (    ) to say that I can not believe what he                         said.          (满分:2)
    A. wanted
    B. observed
    C. obliged
    D. wandered
39.If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. excess
    B. exceed
    C. checked
    D. chased
40.Our nerghbors gave (    ) a baby bird yesterday that hurt (    ) when it fell from its nest.          (满分:2)
    A.  us
    it
    B.  us
    itself
    C.  ourselves
     itself
    D.  ourselves
     it
41.Before he left the White House, the President made a (    ) speech.          (满分:2)
    A. quaarel
    B. symbol
    C. automobile
    D. farewell
42.If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the                         (    ).          (满分:2)
    A. excess
    B. exceed
    C. checked
    D. chased
43.This is an (    ) that will not be easily forgotten.          (满分:2)
    A. impact
    B. academic
    C. insult
    D. alternative
44.There is too much noise outside. I can not (    )my                         attention on my work.          (满分:2)
    A. connect
    B. flat
    C. fill
    D. concentrate
45.The international situation is very (    ) in the                         Middle East.          (满分:2)
    A. delicious
    B. perfect
    C. delicate
    D. percent
46.(    )is known to us all is that the 2008 Olympic Games will take place in Beijing.          (满分:2)
    A. It
    B. What
    C. As
    D. Which
47.Our teacher was(    )by the funny story.          (满分:2)
    A. naked
    B. yielded
    C. amused
    D. expanded
48.The World Trade Center is often called a(    )Building, because it is made up of two identical buildings.          (满分:2)
    A. Alike
    B. Folk
    C. Twin
    D. Former
49.The question then (    )(    ): What are we going to do                         when we graduate from the university?          (满分:2)
    A. raises
    B. arouses
    C. arises
    D. rises
50.If the students can not support themselves during                         their study in university, they may ask for a student                         (    ) from the government.          (满分:2)
    A. menu
    B. spoon
    C. loan
    D. loans
福师《听力口译(一)》在线作业二

一、单选题:
1.Since he often travels on business, he can (    )                         himself to sleeping in any place he can find.          (满分:2)
    A. make
    B. accustom
    C. force
    D. let
2.I am (    ) to believe that he won’t come back to see                         his wife again.          (满分:2)
    A. inclined
    B. puzzled
    C. accompanied
    D. performed
3.(    ) the website of the Fire Department in your city, and you will learn a lot about Firefighting.          (满分:2)
    A.  Having searched
    B.  To search
    C.  Searching
    D.  Search
4.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy tried to(    )his mother’s arm.          (满分:2)
    A. grape
    B. grey
    C. grip
    D. grave
5.He is easily(    )so I do not like to talk with          (满分:2)
    A. defended
    B. afforded
    C. created
    D. offended
6.In spite of repeated wrongs done to him, he looks(    )to people greeting him.          (满分:2)
    A. friendly
    B. lively
    C. worried
    D. cold
7.Please do not(    )when somebody else is talking.          (满分:2)
    A. intend
    B. interpret
    C. interrupt
    D. invest
8.In fact, there is no(    )liberty in any country.          (满分:2)
    A. adequate
    B. absolute
    C. private
    D. practical
9.You don’t have to know the name of the author to find a book. You(    )find the book by the title.          (满分:2)
    A. must
    B. need
    C. can
    D. would
10.This kind of medicine has the power to(    )poison.          (满分:2)
    A. splash
    B. resist
    C. adopt
    D. occupy
11.This movie has a (    ) ending. You can not imagine                         who will be killed finally.          (满分:2)
    A. dramatic
    B. original
    C. considerable
    D. temple
12.There is too much noise outside. I can not(    )my attention on my work.          (满分:2)
    A. connect
    B. flat
    C. fill
    D. concentrate
13.There are two governments in this country. But neither of them is regarded as the(    )one by the other.          (满分:2)
    A. panel
    B. legal
    C. purple
    D. republic
14.She is narrow minded and always (    ) what other                         people have.          (满分:2)
    A. jealous
    B. owes
    C. misses
    D. envies
15.– Who should be responsible for the accident? – The boss, not the workers. They just carried out the order (    ).          (满分:2)
    A.   as told
    B.   as are told
    C.   as telling
    D.   as they told
16.Jack London worked very hard and finally he (    )                         success.          (满分:2)
    A. made
    B. found
    C. sought
    D. achieved
17.Even though he knew that I should study, he still                         (    ) me to go to the movies.          (满分:2)
    A. recognized
    B. extended
    C. persuaded
    D. unexpected
18.I wish I could(    )you somehow for your kindness.          (满分:2)
    A. straw
    B. issue
    C. reward
    D. own
19.(    )the project as planned, we’ll have to work two more hours a day.          (满分:2)
    A. Completing
    B. Complete
    C. Completed
    D. To complete
20.This year our university does not have any(    )to continue the international student exchange program.          (满分:2)
    A. function
    B. fundamental
    C. funeral
    D. funds
21.During the graduation(    ), the president gave a wonderful opening speech.          (满分:2)
    A. evolution
    B. sign
    C. individual
    D. ceremony
22.By nine o'clock, all the Olympic torch bearers had reached the top of Mount Qomolangma, (    ) appeared a rare rainbow soon.          (满分:2)
    A.   of which
    B.   on which
    C.   from which
    D.   above which
23.In the film we saw last night, the hero(    )his wife to death with his sword.          (满分:2)
    A. throat
    B. thrust
    C. trust
    D. thread
24.We(    )that it will take another four months to finish this plan.          (满分:2)
    A. grant
    B. estimate
    C. council
    D. check
25.As a commander, you should not(    )the soldiers to unnecessary danger.          (满分:2)
    A. express
    B. explode
    C. exploit
    D. expose
26.After talking for nearly ten hours, he(    )to the government’s pressure at last.          (满分:2)
    A. expressed
    B. yielded
    C. decreased
    D. approved
27.In order to(    )a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school.          (满分:2)
    A. require
    B. inquire
    C. acquire
    D. address
28.His speech (    ) the young people to continue their                         study.          (满分:2)
    A. glanced
    B. delayed
    C. inspired
    D. created
29.What we need to learn is how to put theory into(    )when we begin our fieldwork here.          (满分:2)
    A. appearance
    B. application
    C. accomplish
    D. achievement
30.A good teacher always tries to(    )students to ask question.          (满分:2)
    A. encourage
    B. obey
    C. recall
    D. spread
31.While studying at U.C.L.A.,Mr.Wang (    ) his old                         friend, whom he has not seen for nearly twenty years.          (满分:2)
    A. encountered
    B. whispered
    C. swung
    D. maid
32.Before you begin writing your paper, please write(    )first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.          (满分:2)
    A. an origin
    B. a detail
    C. detail
    D. an outline
33.This newspaper often(    )the government’s opinion, not the public opinion.          (满分:2)
    A. affects
    B. reacts
    C. reflects
    D. recognizes
34.This is an (    ) that will not be easily forgotten.          (满分:2)
    A. impact
    B. academic
    C. insult
    D. alternative
35.Before you mail this letter, you should check again                         whether you have (    ) it or not.          (满分:2)
    A. sunk
    B. sighed
    C. sought
    D. sealed
36.This university has (    ) a great deal since our last visit.          (满分:2)
    A. appeared
    B. altered
    C. approached
    D. admired
37.English has become a communication (    ) for people                         from different countries.          (满分:2)
    A. merit
    B. stream
    C. enjoyment
    D. medium
38.My throat is(    ). I cannot speak any more.          (满分:2)
    A. sore
    B. purchase
    C. glow
    D. faint
39.As a commander, you should not (    ) the soldiers                         to unnecessary danger.          (满分:2)
    A. express
    B. explode
    C. exploit
    D. expose
40.This year our university does not have any (    ) to                         continue the international student exchange program.          (满分:2)
    A. function
    B. fundamental
    C. funeral
    D. funds
41.This newspaper often (    ) the government’s                         opinion, not the public opinion.          (满分:2)
    A. affects
    B. reacts
    C. reflects
    D. recognizes
42.He went to the dance last night but couldn’t find a(    )because of his strange clothes.          (满分:2)
    A. pond
    B. saddle
    C. partner
    D. salad
43.He read the paper several times but be still(    )some printer’s errors.          (满分:2)
    A. overlooked
    B. ignored
    C. noticed
    D. outlined
44.The(    )between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.          (满分:2)
    A. internal
    B. reserve
    C. interval
    D. radium
45.Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark                         still can not (    ) himself to the Chinese customs.          (满分:2)
    A. adopt
    B. adjust
    C. adapt
    D. accept
46.The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also pay $50 first as the(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. deposit
    B. council
    C. desired
    D. submitted
47.Great Britain and France will hold a (    ) regarding                         some European economic problems.          (满分:2)
    A. conference
    B. reference
    C. conversion
    D. cooperation
48.If you ask why I plan to study in the United States, the only answer is that it is a(    )for me .          (满分:2)
    A. chapter
    B. ceremony
    C. chamber
    D. challenge
49.Last night Mr. Crook didn’t come back at the usual time.(    ), he met some friends and stayed out until midnight.          (满分:2)
    A. Meanwhile
    B. However
    C. Instead
    D. Yet
50.Many English words are(    )from Latin.          (满分:2)
    A. displayed
    B. spread
    C. lost
    D. derived

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:52