QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1685|回复: 4

[在线作业] 川大《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业2满分答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-12 14:23:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业2
一、单选题:
1.(    ) from space, we can find that our earth looks like a“blue planet”.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Seen
    B. Seeing
    C. Having seen
    D. To see
2.When Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother (    ) dinner in the kitchen.          (满分:2.5)
    A. cooked
    B. was cooking
    C. cooks
    D. has cooked
3.—Hello, my I talk to Tom?—Sorry, Tom isn’t in.—(    )(    )(    )(    ).—Sure.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Is there any way to get in touch with him?
    B. Can I leave a message?
    C. Does he work today?
    D. Can I take a message for him?
4.The Japanese, (    ) average, live much longer than the Europeans.          (满分:2.5)
    A. with
    B. in
    C. to
    D. on
5.It (    ) that I met one of my old classmates on my way home yesterday.          (满分:2.5)
    A. took place
    B. occurred
    C. broke out
    D. happened
6.As long as the sun shines, the earth will not run out of energy. The sun pours more energy on earth than we can ever use. Most of that energy comes to us as heat and light. Energy from the sun is called solar energy. Anything to do with the sun is called "solar". The word began with the Roman word for the sun and their god of the sun, who was called Sol. Solar energy is a safe kind of energy. It doesn't make pollution or have dangerous leftovers. That is why scientists and investors are experimenting with ways of harnessing(治理利用)the sun to do some of the jobs fossil fuels have been doing. But to make the sun do work like that, they have to solve some problems. They have to collect the sun's energy. Collecting sunshine is not easy, unless you are a plant. Sunshine is not easy to store, either. You can't fill a tank with it or put it in the wood box. You can not move it through a pipe or a wire. You can not just turn it on. (2)、Where does the word "solar" come from?          (满分:2.5)
    A. Greek.
    B. Roman.
    C. Old English.
    D. Chinese.
7.This kind of material expands (    ) the temperature increasing.          (满分:2.5)
    A. to
    B. for
    C. with
    D. at
8.Bill hit his car into a wall last night.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 昨晚比尔在围墙内敲坏了他的车。
    B. 昨晚比尔将他的车弄坏了。
    C. 昨晚比尔撞车了。
    D. 昨晚比尔开车时撞到了墙上。
9.If Mary (    ) shopping this afternoon, please ask her to write a shopping list first.          (满分:2.5)
    A. will go
    B. goes
    C. went
    D. has gone
10.Suzan speaks English (    ) John.          (满分:2.5)
    A. so fluently as
    B. as fluent as
    C. more fluent than
    D. much more fluently than
11.Tom was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 汤姆是如此勤奋的学生,他第一个从教室里走出来。
    B. 汤姆学习很勤奋
     他第一个交卷。
    C. 汤姆是个好学生,他成了班上第一名。
    D. 汤姆学习如此勤奋,以至于他不久就成了班上成绩最好的学生。
12.—I’d like to know something about your life in Paris.—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. You can tell me
    B. I wonder if you can
    C. I’ll tell you
    D. I wonder if you could
13.—Can I help you carry the bag?—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. Needn’t.
    B. you couldn’t do it.
    C. I could do it myself.
    D. Thank you
     but I can manage it myself.
14.I was talking with my mother on the phone when we were (    ) suddenly.          (满分:2.5)
    A. cut down
    B. cut off
    C. cut across
    D. cut back
15.Are you going to fix the car yourself, or are you going to have it (    )?          (满分:2.5)
    A. fixing
    B. to fix
    C. fix
    D. fixed
16.She only knew that she went there (    ), but forgot about the exact date.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Sunday
    B. on Sunday
    C. on a Sunday
    D. in a Sunday
17.What is the train (    ) to Birmingham?          (满分:2.5)
    A. fee
    B. tip
    C. fare
    D. cost
18.Tom likes to playing (    ), while his sister likes to play (    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. football; the piano
    B. the football; the piano
    C. the football; piano
    D. football; piano
19.I can't find my book. Perhaps I (    ) it behind in the office yesterday.          (满分:2.5)
    A. forgot
    B. left
    C. put
    D. set
20.- It's a good idea. But who's going to (    ) the plan?- I think John and Peter will.          (满分:2.5)
    A. carry out
    B. get through
    C. take in
    D. set aside
21.Do you know the man (    ) under the apple tree?          (满分:2.5)
    A. lay
    B. lain
    C. lying
    D. laying
22.—Sorry I kept you waiting. —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. I’m sad
    B. I don’t care
    C. That’s all right. There’s no hurry
    D. No
     not at all
23.By next year, he (    ) in New York for five years.          (满分:2.5)
    A. has worked
    B. has been working
    C. works
    D. will have worked
24.—I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me.   —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. Not too bad
    B. That's all right
    C. It's a pleasure
    D. Thank you
25.As long as the sun shines, the earth will not run out of energy. The sun pours more energy on earth than we can ever use. Most of that energy comes to us as heat and light. Energy from the sun is called solar energy. Anything to do with the sun is called "solar". The word began with the Roman word for the sun and their god of the sun, who was called Sol. Solar energy is a safe kind of energy. It doesn't make pollution or have dangerous leftovers. That is why scientists and investors are experimenting with ways of harnessing(治理利用)the sun to do some of the jobs fossil fuels have been doing. But to make the sun do work like that, they have to solve some problems. They have to collect the sun's energy. Collecting sunshine is not easy, unless you are a plant. Sunshine is not easy to store, either. You can't fill a tank with it or put it in the wood box. You can not move it through a pipe or a wire. You can not just turn it on. (1)、What form does most of solar energy take to reach us?          (满分:2.5)
    A. Light.
    B. Heat.
    C. gas.
    D. both A and B.
26.—Hello, I’d like to talk to the headmaster now.—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. Sorry
     he is busy at the moment
    B. No
     you can’t
    C. Sorry
     you can’t
    D. I don’t know
27.The patients are quite (    ) to the nurses for their special care.          (满分:2.5)
    A. enjoyable
    B. helpful
    C. confident
    D. grateful
28.—Do you think I could borrow your dictionary this weekend?—Sorry, but (    )(    )(    )(    )          (满分:2.5)
    A. you can not have it right away.
    B. I'm sure you'll like it.
    C. I'm going to need it myself.
    D. the dictionary is just there.
29.He didn’t have time to read the report word for word. He just (    ) it.          (满分:2.5)
    A. skimmed
    B. observed
    C. overlooked
    D. glanced
30.—Would you mind shutting the door?—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. Yes
     please.
    B. Not at all.
    C. No
     I’m sorry.
    D. All right.
31.Before I got to the cinema, the film (    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. had begun
    B. has begun
    C. is begun
    D. was beginning
32.I am pleased to take (    ) to exchange views with you.          (满分:2.5)
    A. this opportunity
    B. a chance
    C. this time
    D. a period
33.Nancy is (    ) girl.          (满分:2.5)
    A. a eighteen-year-old
    B. an eighteen-years-old
    C. a eighteen-years-old
    D. an eighteen-year-old
34.To her relief, the doctor said she could resume working immediately after she left hospital.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 让她感到欣慰的时,医生说她马上就可以出院并继续工作。
    B. 让他感到欣慰的是,医生说她出院后可以马上恢复工作。
    C. 让她深信不疑的是,医生说她出院后马上可以恢复工作。
    D. 让她深信不疑的是,医生说可以让她马上出院继续工作。
35.—What do you want to do?—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. No
     I don’t want to do anything.
    B. I want to watch TV for a change.
    C. What do you want to do then?
    D. How about having a picnic?
36.Knowing first aid(急救) is (    ) to saving lives.          (满分:2.5)
    A. cure
    B. cruel
    C. crucial
    D. crude
37.Sixteen-year-old Maria was waiting in line at the airport in Santo Domingo. She was leaving her native country to join her sister in the United States. She spoke English very well. Though she was very happy she could go abroad, she was feeling sad at leaving her family and friends. As she was thinking all about this, she suddenly heard the airline employee asking her to pick up her luggage and put it on the scales(称). Maria pulled and pulled. The bag was too heavy and she just couldn't lift it up. The man behind her got very impatient. He, too, was waiting to check in his luggage."What's wrong with this girl?" He said, "Why doesn't she hurry up?" He moved forward and placed his bag on the counter, hoping to check in first. He was in a hurry to get a good seat. Maria was very angry, but she was very polite. And in her best English she said, "Why are you so upset? There are enough seats for everyone on the plane. If you are in such a hurry, why can't you give me a hand with my luggage?" The man was surprised to hear Maria speak English. He quickly picked up her luggage and stepped back. Everyone was looking at him with disapproval. (4)、 "Everyone was looking at him with disapproval."This sentence means that the people around felt (    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. worried about Maria
    B. worried about the man
    C. sorry for Maria's manners
    D. sorry for the man's manners
38.—Why not join us in the game? —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. OK! I'm coming
    B. No
     you do the same
    C. Oh
     that's all right
    D. Don't mention it
39.When I came to see him last evening, he (    ) football game.          (满分:2.5)
    A. has watched
    B. was watched
    C. watches
    D. was watching
40.John speaks French as fluently as he does German.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 约翰会说法语
    也会说德语。
    B. 约翰法语没有德语讲得好。
    C. 约翰法语和德语说得一样流利。
    D. 约翰在说德语的时候,也会同时说法语。

《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业2.rar

4.17 KB, 下载次数: 37, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

发表于 2017-3-6 09:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
很实用  会经常关注这个论坛的
发表于 2017-3-6 18:44:53 | 显示全部楼层

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:12