只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2944|回复: 5

[在线作业] 川大《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业1满分答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-12 14:18:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业1
辅导联系qq王老师  1647861640
一、单选题:
1.—Would you mind closing the window? It is windy outside.—(    )(    )(    )(    )          (满分:2.5)
    A. Not at all.
    B. Sure
     go ahead.
    C. Why not?
    D. Yes
     I would.
2.It is likely that our team (    ) the game.          (满分:2.5)
    A. is about to win
    B. will win
    C. wins
    D. has won
3.This kind of material expands (    ) the temperature increasing.          (满分:2.5)
    A. to
    B. for
    C. with
    D. at
4.The Japanese, (    ) average, live much longer than the Europeans.          (满分:2.5)
    A. with
    B. in
    C. to
    D. on
5.This is (    ) film I have ever seen.          (满分:2.5)
    A. a wonderful
    B. the most wonderful
    C. wonderful
    D. most wonderful
6.—Why not join us in the game? —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. OK! I'm coming
    B. No
     you do the same
    C. Oh
     that's all right
    D. Don't mention it
7.I can't find my book. Perhaps I (    ) it behind in the office yesterday.          (满分:2.5)
    A. forgot
    B. left
    C. put
    D. set
8.—Wow! This is a marvelous room! I've never known you're so artistic.—(    )(    )(    )(    )          (满分:2.5)
    A. Great
     I am very art-conscious
    B. Don't mention it
    C. Thanks for your compliments
    D. It's fine.
9.—We’re going on a visit to Japan next week. —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. Have a good journey
    B. Good bye
    C. Wish you happy
    D. You’re right.
10.After the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the press conference, he was made (    ) all sorts of awkward questions.          (满分:2.5)
    A. answer
    B. answering
    C. answered
    D. to answer
11.Wouldn't it be (    ) wonderful world if all nations lived in (    ) peace with one another?          (满分:2.5)
    A. a; /
    B. the; /
    C. a; the
    D. the; the
12.When I came to see him last evening, he (    ) football game.          (满分:2.5)
    A. has watched
    B. was watched
    C. watches
    D. was watching
13.—Thank you ever so much for the coat you bought me.   —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. No thanks
    B. I'm glad you like it
    C. Please don't say so
    D. No
     it's not so good
14.It (    ) that they had no idea at the moment.          (满分:2.5)
    A. seemed
    B. was seemed
    C. is seeing
    D. is seamed
15.He goes to (    ) church every Sunday. (    ) church he usually goes to has the seating for over a thousand.          (满分:2.5)
    A. a; The
    B. /; The
    C. the; The
    D. a; /
16.—Sorry I kept you waiting. —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. I’m sad
    B. I don’t care
    C. That’s all right. There’s no hurry
    D. No
     not at all
17.It's (    ) that he was wrong.          (满分:2.5)
    A. clearly
    B. clarity
    C. clear
    D. clearing
18.When will you finish (    ) the outing for next Friday?          (满分:2.5)
    A. plan
    B. to plan
    C. planning
    D. planned
19.When she was in Chengdu, she often (    ) to see me.          (满分:2.5)
    A. comes
    B. came
    C. has came
    D. had came
20.The manager has his employees (    ) a business report every week.          (满分:2.5)
    A. to write
    B. written
    C. writing
    D. write
21.(    ) a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a master’s degree.          (满分:2.5)
    A. To become
    B. Become
    C. One becomes
    D. On becoming
22.Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have (    ) of fat.          (满分:2.5)
    A. a large number
    B. the large number
    C. a large amount
    D. the large amount
23.We are interested in the weather because it (    ) us so directly-what we wear, what we do, and even how we feel.          (满分:2.5)
    A. benefits
    B. affects
    C. guides
    D. effects
24.It was the car accident that deprived her of a normal life.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 是一次车祸影响了她的生活。
    B. 正是那场车祸剥夺了她的正常生活。
    C. 她正常的生活被车祸打乱了。
    D. 她中断了她的正常生活
    又遇到了车祸。
25.Tea and coffee are (    ) popular beverages in the United States.          (满分:2.5)
    A. most
    B. the most
    C. a most
    D. the more
26.(    ) from space, we can find that our earth looks like a“blue planet”.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Seen
    B. Seeing
    C. Having seen
    D. To see
27.Wang Li’s father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University.          (满分:2.5)
    A. 王立的父亲在北京大学时就在这所学校教书。
    B. 王立的父亲从北京大学毕业以前就在这所学校教英语。
    C. 王立的父亲从北京大学毕业以来就在这所学校教英语。
    D. 王立的父亲还没有从北京大学毕业,就在这所学校教英语。
28.(    ) the computer (    ) it can work.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Smaller; faster
    B. smallest; fastest
    C. The smaller; the faster
    D. The smallest; The fastest
29.—Will you do me a favor? —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. My pleasure.
    B. Yes
     I do.
    C. Yes
     I will.
    D. I’d be glad to.
30.Tom likes to playing (    ), while his sister likes to play (    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. football; the piano
    B. the football; the piano
    C. the football; piano
    D. football; piano
31.The car accident happened at (    ) crossroads a few metres away from (    ) bank.          (满分:2.5)
    A. the; /
    B. /; a
    C. /; the
    D. the; the
32.(    ) you have decided to get married, you should shoulder the family responsibilities.          (满分:2.5)
    A. Although
    B. Once
    C. Or
    D. Unless
33.Sixteen-year-old Maria was waiting in line at the airport in Santo Domingo. She was leaving her native country to join her sister in the United States. She spoke English very well. Though she was very happy she could go abroad, she was feeling sad at leaving her family and friends. As she was thinking all about this, she suddenly heard the airline employee asking her to pick up her luggage and put it on the scales(称). Maria pulled and pulled. The bag was too heavy and she just couldn't lift it up. The man behind her got very impatient. He, too, was waiting to check in his luggage."What's wrong with this girl?" He said, "Why doesn't she hurry up?" He moved forward and placed his bag on the counter, hoping to check in first. He was in a hurry to get a good seat. Maria was very angry, but she was very polite. And in her best English she said, "Why are you so upset? There are enough seats for everyone on the plane. If you are in such a hurry, why can't you give me a hand with my luggage?" The man was surprised to hear Maria speak English. He quickly picked up her luggage and stepped back. Everyone was looking at him with disapproval. (2)、You believe that the work of the airline employee mentioned in the story is to (    ) at the airport.          (满分:2.5)
    A. help carry people's luggage
    B. ask people to pick up the luggage
    C. check people's luggage
    D. take care of people's luggage
34.Before I got to the cinema, the film (    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. had begun
    B. has begun
    C. is begun
    D. was beginning
35.— Alice, your hair design is really nice. —(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. No
     no
    B. Yours is nice
    C. Thank you very much
    D. My hair design is not nice at all
36.You shouldn’t (    ) your time like that, Bob; you have to finish your school work tonight.          (满分:2.5)
    A. cut
    B. do
    C. kill
    D. kick
37.—I wonder if you could help me.—(    )(    )(    )(    ).          (满分:2.5)
    A. I could.
    B. Yes
     I do.
    C. No
     not at all.
    D. Of course
38.The sun (    ) in the east and (    ) in the west.          (满分:2.5)
    A. rise; set
    B. rises; sets
    C. rose; set
    D. is rising; is setting
39.Sixteen-year-old Maria was waiting in line at the airport in Santo Domingo. She was leaving her native country to join her sister in the United States. She spoke English very well. Though she was very happy she could go abroad, she was feeling sad at leaving her family and friends. As she was thinking all about this, she suddenly heard the airline employee asking her to pick up her luggage and put it on the scales(称). Maria pulled and pulled. The bag was too heavy and she just couldn't lift it up. The man behind her got very impatient. He, too, was waiting to check in his luggage."What's wrong with this girl?" He said, "Why doesn't she hurry up?" He moved forward and placed his bag on the counter, hoping to check in first. He was in a hurry to get a good seat. Maria was very angry, but she was very polite. And in her best English she said, "Why are you so upset? There are enough seats for everyone on the plane. If you are in such a hurry, why can't you give me a hand with my luggage?" The man was surprised to hear Maria speak English. He quickly picked up her luggage and stepped back. Everyone was looking at him with disapproval. (5)、The author mentioned Maria's age at the beginning of the story in order to show that (    ) .          (满分:2.5)
    A. she was young but behaved properly
    B. she would not have left home alone
    C. everyone around her was wrong
    D. it was not good that nobody offered to help her
40.The doctor advised her (    ) enough rest before going back to work.          (满分:2.5)
    A. get
    B. to get
    C. gets
    D. got

《大学英语(三)0003》16秋在线作业1.rar

3.6 KB, 下载次数: 50, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

发表于 2017-3-6 10:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2017-3-10 20:32:14 | 显示全部楼层
zj162 发表于 2017-3-6 10:23
答案很标准  很棒

你好,感谢你分享答案。

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:28