QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2013|回复: 2

[在线作业] 大工16秋《大学英语3》在线测试3答案

火.. [复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-8 10:19:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大工16秋《大学英语3》在线测试3

一、单选题:
1.He sits (    ) our classroom but I sit at the back.          (满分:4)
    A. in front of
    B. before
    C. in the front of
    D. front of
2.The young lady coming over to us (    )(    ) our English teacher; the way she walks tells us that!          (满分:4)
    A. must be
    B. can be
    C. would be
    D. could be
3.For these notable achievers, it appears that their daydreams came (    ).          (满分:4)
    A. truth
    B. truthfulness
    C. truely
    D. true
4.The engineer(    )my father works is about 50 years old.          (满分:4)
    A. to whom
    B. on whom
    C. with which
    D. with whom
5.In (    )(    ), the northerners have a particular liking for dumplings while the southerners are fond of rice.          (满分:4)
    A. common
    B. total
    C. general
    D. particular
6.The soup smells (    )(    ). Would you like some?          (满分:4)
    A. good
    B. well
    C. properly
    D. finely
7.It was so noisy in the classroom that the teacher couldn't make herself (    )(    ).          (满分:4)
    A. heard
    B. hearing
    C. to hear
    D. hear
8.This kind of paper is made (    ) wood.          (满分:4)
    A. from
    B. in
    C. of
    D. by
9.She is completely (    ) to video games. She spends all her free time playing them.          (满分:4)
    A. added
    B. addicted
    C. attached
    D. tied
10.I stayed up all right (    ) to find a new solution to the problem.          (满分:4)
    A. trying
    B. have tried
    C. try
    D. tried
11.Jack is good, kind, hard working and intelligent. (    )(    ), I can’t speak too highly of him.          (满分:4)
    A. As a result
    B. In a word
    C. By the way
    D. On the contrary
12.The window was broken. Try to (    )(    ) who has broken it.          (满分:4)
    A. find
    B. find out
    C. look for
    D. look
13.On average, a successful lawyer has to talk to several (    )(    ) a day.          (满分:4)
    A. customers
    B. supporters
    C. guests
    D. clients
14.That's (    ) — I thought I'd left my keys here but I can't find them.          (满分:4)
    A. wild
    B. strangely
    C. serious
    D. weird
15.Don’t talk about such things of (    )(    ) you are not sure.          (满分:4)
    A. which
    B. what
    C. as
    D. those
16.Is this house the one (    ) you once lived in your childhood?          (满分:4)
    A. where
    B. when
    C. what
    D. which
17.You must keep (    ) in the reading room.          (满分:4)
    A. still
    B. quite
    C. quiet
    D. quietly
18.John's father (    )(    ) mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.          (满分:4)
    A. taught
    B. teaches
    C. has taught
    D. is teaching
19.The place(    )interested me most was tee Children's Palace.          (满分:4)
    A. which
    B. where
    C. what
    D. in which
20.Speak to him slowly(    ) he may understand you better.          (满分:4)
    A. since
    B. so that
    C. for
    D. because
三、判断题:
1.Libraries today are quite different from that they were in the past.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
2.I advised him not to waste so much time wandering, but he just wouldn't hear.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
3.This pair of trousers is too long. I am going to have it shortened.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
4.In many ways children live, as it were, in a different world with adults.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
5.In addition with giving a general introduction to computer, the course also provides practical experience which is the highlight of our visit and shows our wise choice.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
6.That she slept in her car was not even surprising, just another thing people do in New York.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
7.It is still difficult to predict earthquakes in spite of the many advances scientists have made and the much research that is going on around the whole world.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
8.This kind of cloth is made of true silk.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
9.Picture yourself as winning, and that will contribute immeasurably to success.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确
10.Who regard animals as merely a source of food and clothing should at least bear one thing in mind: being kind to animals is being kind to ourselves.          (满分:2)
    A. 错误
    B. 正确

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
发表于 2016-11-14 19:17:02 | 显示全部楼层

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:14