QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 661|回复: 0

[在线作业] 福师15秋《听力口译(一)》在线作业答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-4 08:13:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
福师15秋《听力口译(一)》在线作业一

一、单选题:
1.He went to the dance last night but couldn’t find a(    )because of his strange clothes.          (满分:2)
    A. pond
    B. saddle
    C. partner
    D. salad
2.(    ) is known to us all is that the 2008 Olympic Games will take place in Beijing.          (满分:2)
    A.   It
    B.   What
    C.   As
    D.   Which
3.Can those (    ) at the back of the classroom hear me?          (满分:2)
    A. seat
    B. sit
    C. seated
    D. sat
4.The thief was(    )by the police at the railway station.          (满分:2)
    A. carpet
    B. mined
    C. captured
    D. mounted
5.She often talks with a(    )appearance but in fact she is always telling lies.          (满分:2)
    A. tidy
    B. sincere
    C. worship
    D. merry
6.The rebuilding plan was (    ) to the committee.          (满分:2)
    A. taped
    B. admitted
    C. desired
    D. submitted
7.In the film we saw last night, the hero(    )his wife to death with his sword.          (满分:2)
    A. throat
    B. thrust
    C. trust
    D. thread
8.Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have(    )it or not.          (满分:2)
    A. sunk
    B. sighed
    C. sought
    D. sealed
9.It’s just(    )bite. There is nothing to worry about.          (满分:2)
    A. a vessel
    B. a temple
    C. an insect
    D. an arbitrary
10.The (    ) between the two playing periods of a                         football game is only a few minutes.          (满分:2)
    A. internal
    B. reserve
    C. interval
    D. radium
11.The (    ) production of engines in our factory has                         doubled this year.          (满分:2)
    A. manual
    B. annual
    C. amount
    D. alike
12.This is an(    )that will not be easily forgotten.          (满分:2)
    A. impact
    B. academic
    C. insult
    D. alternative
13.– Can those (    ) at the back of the classroom hear me?          (满分:2)
    A.   seat
    B.   sit
    C.   seated
    D.   sat
14.Mary is(    )of music but I am not.          (满分:2)
    A. pause
    B. adventure
    C. grammatical
    D. fond
15.In spite of repeated wrongs done to him, he looks (    ) to people greeting him.          (满分:2)
    A.   friendly
    B.   lively
    C.   worried
    D.   cold
16.Jack is(    )of stealing the books from the library.          (满分:2)
    A. accused
    B. witnessed
    C. strained
    D. found
17.During the graduation(    ), the president gave a wonderful opening speech.          (满分:2)
    A. evolution
    B. sign
    C. individual
    D. ceremony
18.In fact, there is no (    ) liberty in any country.          (满分:2)
    A. adequate
    B. absolute
    C. private
    D. practical
19.She likes the (    ) flower instead of the natural                         one.          (满分:2)
    A. article
    B. adventure
    C. ancient
    D. artificial
20.She is narrow minded and always (    ) what other                         people have.          (满分:2)
    A. jealous
    B. owes
    C. misses
    D. envies
21.This is not what we asked you to do. You can not get                         more pay for the (    ) work.          (满分:2)
    A. owing
    B. device
    C. tired
    D. extra
22.Chocolate and ice-cream have different(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. favour
    B. favourites
    C. fever
    D. flavours
23.Who(    )this country, the people or the president? This question is not easy to answer.          (满分:2)
    A. frightens
    B. differs
    C. displays
    D. governs
24.If there is no other way to save a (    ) person in                         a tall building on fire, fire fighters may spread a net                         into which the person can jump.          (满分:2)
    A. volt
    B. wrapped
    C. trapped
    D. deserted
25.When you buy the spare parts for your car, try to get the(    )ones from the authorized dealer.          (满分:2)
    A. genuine
    B. generous
    C. genius
    D. gentle
26.Last nighy Mr. Crook didn't come back at the usual time. (    ), he met some friends and Stayed out until midnight.          (满分:2)
    A.  Meanwhile
    B.  However
    C.  Instead
    D.  Yet
27.He read the paper several times but be still(    )some printer’s errors.          (满分:2)
    A. overlooked
    B. ignored
    C. noticed
    D. outlined
28.– Would you like to join us in the game? –(    ), for I have something important to attend to.          (满分:2)
    A.   I will
    B.   I'd love to
    C.   I won't
    D.   I'm afraid not
29.I wish I could (    ) you somehow for your kindness.          (满分:2)
    A. A.straw
    B. issue
    C. reward
    D. own
30.I thought we'd be late for the concert, (    ) we ended up getting there ahead of time.          (满分:2)
    A.   but
    B.   or
    C.   so
    D.   for
31.By nine o'clock, all the Olympic torch bearers had reached the top of Mount Qomolangma, (    ) appeared a rare rainbow soon.          (满分:2)
    A.   of which
    B.   on which
    C.   from which
    D.   above which
32.The question then(    ): What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?          (满分:2)
    A. raises
    B. arouses
    C. arises
    D. rises
33.The judge(    )the murderer to twenty years in prison.          (满分:2)
    A. required
    B. ordered
    C. indicated
    D. sentenced
34.The dog(    )the rabbit but could not catch it.          (满分:2)
    A. ceased
    B. chained
    C. checked
    D. chased
35.If the students can not support themselves during                         their study in university, they may ask for a student                         (    ) from the government.          (满分:2)
    A. menu
    B. spoon
    C. loan
    D. loans
36.Our teacher was(    )by the funny story.          (满分:2)
    A. naked
    B. yielded
    C. amused
    D. expanded
37.During the graduation (    ), the president gave a                         wonderful opening speech.          (满分:2)
    A. evolution
    B. sign
    C. individual
    D. ceremony
38.If you ask why I plan to study in the United States, the only answer is that it is a(    )for me .          (满分:2)
    A. chapter
    B. ceremony
    C. chamber
    D. challenge
39.Her father will never (    ) of her going to study                         in the United States alone.          (满分:2)
    A. prove
    B. agree
    C. admit
    D. approve
40.This is not what we asked you to do. You can not get more pay for the(    )work.          (满分:2)
    A. owing
    B. device
    C. tired
    D. extra
41.When did you last hear (    ) Jay? He phoned me this morning, and we agreed (    ) a time and place to meet.          (满分:2)
    A. of
     to
    B. about
     with
    C. from
     with
    D. from
     on
42.He checked carefully to (    ) the possible errors                         in his design.          (满分:2)
    A. eliminate
    B. exceed
    C. enlarge
    D. vibrate
43.Would you like to join us in the game?(    ), for I have something important to attend to.          (满分:2)
    A. I will
    B. I'd love to
    C. I won't
    D. I'm afraid not
44.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy tried to(    )his mother’s arm.          (满分:2)
    A. grape
    B. grey
    C. grip
    D. grave
45.He checked carefully to(    )the possible errors in his design.          (满分:2)
    A. eliminate
    B. exceed
    C. enlarge
    D. vibrate
46.The Foreign Minister made an excellent(    )on the current international situation.          (满分:2)
    A. committee
    B. command
    C. comment
    D. commission
47.Since 1978, many new (    ) have been developed in                         our university to meet the increasing demands of the                         students.          (满分:2)
    A. disciplines
    B. entrances
    C. checks
    D. flames
48.The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also pay $50 first as the(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. deposit
    B. council
    C. desired
    D. submitted
49.Nancy enjoyed herself so much(    )she visited her friends in Sydney last year.          (满分:2)
    A. that
    B. which
    C. when
    D. where
50.He is easily (    ) so I do not like to talk with                         him.          (满分:2)
    A. defended
    B. afforded
    C. created
    D. offended福师《听力口译(一)》在线作业二

一、单选题:
1.I thought we’d be late for the concert,(    )we ended up getting there ahead of time.          (满分:2)
    A. but
    B. or
    C. so
    D. for
2.In the film we saw last night, the hero (    ) his                         wife to death with his sword.          (满分:2)
    A. throat
    B. thrust
    C. trust
    D. thread
3.When you buy the spare parts for your car, try to get the(    )ones from the authorized dealer.          (满分:2)
    A. genuine
    B. generous
    C. genius
    D. gentle
4.Have you heard(    )news?The piece of(    )petrol is going up again!          (满分:2)
    A. the
     the
    B. 不填,the
    C. the
     不填
    D. 不填,不填
5.A (    ) political and economic situation is very                         important for the development of any country.          (满分:2)
    A. stain
    B. stable
    C. peaceful
    D. pink
6.English has become a communication(    )for people from different countries.          (满分:2)
    A. merit
    B. stream
    C. enjoyment
    D. medium
7.My hands and feet were(    )with cold as I waited for the bus.          (满分:2)
    A. cliff
    B. still
    C. stiff
    D. stick
8.My throat is (    ). I cannot speak any more.          (满分:2)
    A. sore
    B. purchase
    C. glow
    D. faint
9.If you want to see the chairman of the department,                         you’d better make an (    ) with his secretary first.          (满分:2)
    A. admission
    B. agreement
    C. appointment
    D. alphabet
10.Our nerghbors gave (    ) a baby bird yesterday that hurt (    ) when it fell from its nest.          (满分:2)
    A.  us
    it
    B.  us
    itself
    C.  ourselves
     itself
    D.  ourselves
     it
11.Chocolate and ice-cream have different(    ).          (满分:2)
    A. favour
    B. favourites
    C. fever
    D. flavours
12.A good teacher always tries to(    )students to ask question.          (满分:2)
    A. encourage
    B. obey
    C. recall
    D. spread
13.He has (    ) much time and energy for his invention.          (满分:2)
    A. contained
    B. proceeded
    C. consumed
    D. paid
14.I wish I could (    ) you somehow for your kindness.          (满分:2)
    A. A.straw
    B. issue
    C. reward
    D. own
15.Who(    )this country, the people or the president? This question is not easy to answer.          (满分:2)
    A. frightens
    B. differs
    C. displays
    D. governs
16.The Foreign Minister made an excellent (    ) on the                         current international situation.          (满分:2)
    A. committee
    B. command
    C. comment
    D. commission
17.There is too much noise outside. I can not (    )my                         attention on my work.          (满分:2)
    A. connect
    B. flat
    C. fill
    D. concentrate
18.It is impossible for us to (    ) such a difficult                         task within the limited time.          (满分:2)
    A. fuel
    B. frown
    C. fulfill
    D. frost
19.Before you begin writing your paper, please write                         (    )(    ) first. Then we can have a better idea                         about what you are going to talk about.          (满分:2)
    A. an origin
    B. a detail
    C. detail
    D. an outline
20.This movie has a(    )ending. You can not imagine who will be killed finally.          (满分:2)
    A. dramatic
    B. original
    C. considerable
    D. temple
21.During the eight years war, many people(    )their blood for their country.          (满分:2)
    A. shed
    B. tempted
    C. reserved
    D. devoted
22.My hands and feet were (    )(    ) with cold as I waited                         for the bus.          (满分:2)
    A. cliff
    B. still
    C. stiff
    D. stick
23.Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have(    )it or not.          (满分:2)
    A. sunk
    B. sighed
    C. sought
    D. sealed
24.Before you mail this letter, you should check again                         whether you have (    ) it or not.          (满分:2)
    A. sunk
    B. sighed
    C. sought
    D. sealed
25.It is impossible for us to(    )such a difficult task within the limited time.          (满分:2)
    A. fuel
    B. frown
    C. fulfill
    D. frost
26.Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not(    )himself to the Chinese customs.          (满分:2)
    A. adopt
    B. adjust
    C. adapt
    D. accept
27.The modern camera lens may be coated with more than ten(    )for each piece of its glass.          (满分:2)
    A. levels
    B. stories
    C. layers
    D. formations
28.Jack is (    ) of stealing the books from the                         library.          (满分:2)
    A. accused
    B. witnessed
    C. strained
    D. found
29.This is not what we asked you to do. You can not get more pay for the(    )work.          (满分:2)
    A. owing
    B. device
    C. tired
    D. extra
30.Mary is (    ) of music but I am not.          (满分:2)
    A. pause
    B. adventure
    C. grammatical
    D. fond
31.In the class the teacher asked the students to(    )their bad habits.          (满分:2)
    A. weaken
    B. omit
    C. overcome
    D. overtake
32.The question then (    )(    ): What are we going to do                         when we graduate from the university?          (满分:2)
    A. raises
    B. arouses
    C. arises
    D. rises
33.(    )the website of the Fire Department in your city, and you will learn a lot about Firefighting.          (满分:2)
    A. Having searched
    B. To search
    C. Searching
    D. Search
34.Water and air are (    ) to human beings. We can not                         live without them.          (满分:2)
    A. harbour
    B. function
    C. definite
    D. essential
35.He is easily (    ) so I do not like to talk with                         him.          (满分:2)
    A. defended
    B. afforded
    C. created
    D. offended
36.The modern camera lens may be coated with more than                         ten (    ) for each piece of its glass.          (满分:2)
    A. levels
    B. stories
    C. layers
    D. formations
37.Can those (    ) at the back of the classroom hear me?          (满分:2)
    A. seat
    B. sit
    C. seated
    D. sat
38.– Can those (    ) at the back of the classroom hear me?          (满分:2)
    A.   seat
    B.   sit
    C.   seated
    D.   sat
39.Water and air are(    )to human beings. We can not live without them.          (满分:2)
    A. harbour
    B. function
    C. definite
    D. essential
40.Jack London worked very hard and finally he(    )success.          (满分:2)
    A. made
    B. found
    C. sought
    D. achieved
41.The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also                         pay $50 first as the (    ).          (满分:2)
    A. deposit
    B. council
    C. desired
    D. submitted
42.It is a(    )truth that man is the only animal that has the power to speak and reason.          (满分:2)
    A. worthy
    B. virtual
    C. universal
    D. indefinite
43.(    )a moment and I will go to your rescue.          (满分:2)
    A. Go on
    B. Hold on
    C. Move to
    D. Carry on
44.The question then(    ): What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?          (满分:2)
    A. raises
    B. arouses
    C. arises
    D. rises
45.The international situation is very(    )in the Middle East.          (满分:2)
    A. delicious
    B. perfect
    C. delicate
    D. percent
46.While studying at U.C.L.A.,Mr.Wang(    )his old friend, whom he has not seen for nearly twenty years.          (满分:2)
    A. encountered
    B. whispered
    C. swung
    D. maid
47.Please (    ) me for my rudeness. I really do not                         know the custom here.          (满分:2)
    A. engage
    B. comfort
    C. execute
    D. forgive
48.When the airplane takes off, the passengers are told                         to (    ) their seat belts.          (满分:2)
    A. fountain
    B. fix
    C. tight
    D. fasten
49.When asked (    ) they needed most, the kids said they wanted to feel important and loved.          (满分:2)
    A.   what
    B.   why
    C.   whom
    D.   which
50.When he woke up from his dream, the frightened boy tried to(    )his mother’s arm.          (满分:2)
    A. grape
    B. grey
    C. grip
    D. grave

福师《听力口译(一)》在线作业一.rar

3.31 KB, 下载次数: 2, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

福师《听力口译(一)》在线作业二.rar

3.19 KB, 下载次数: 2, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:46