一、单选题(共40道试题,共100分。)
1.Can you find out _______ her pen
A. where Alice had put
B. where had Alice put
C. where Alice has put
D. where has Alice put
满分:2.5分
2.她承认偷了Ann昨天买的那本书。
A. She confessed to steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.
B. She confessed stealing the book that Ann bought yesterday.
C. She confessed already steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.
D. She confessed had steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.
3.When your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme.
A. 当你把心放在你的梦中,是没有什么严重的问题的。
B. 当你把心放在你的梦想上,没有什么问题是严重的。
C. 只要你在梦中用心,没有什么梦是不可以实现的。
D. 只要用心去追求,没有什么梦想是遥不可及的。
4.Tom, you _______ play with the knife. You _______ hurt yourself.
A. won’t; can’t
B. mustn’t; may
C. shouldn’t; must
D. can’t; shouldn’t
5.—What do you think of this red hat Do you think it suits me —_______. Perhaps another style would be better.
A. I like it very much
B. Sorry, I have no idea
C. I really don’t think it looks good on you
D. Yes, I know what to say
6.—_______. —It’s priced at 100 dollars.
A. Is it the sale price
B. What’ does it come to
C. How much do you charge for it
D. Is it expensive
7.在和老师进行长时间的谈话后,我们终于找到了解决那个问题的办法。
A. After we had a long conversation with our teacher, we find a method to solve the hard queston at last.
B. After we had a long conversation with our teacher, we finally worked out a solution to the problem.
C. After a long talk with our teacher, we find a way
8.Where there _______ a will, there is a way.
A. is
B. was
C. will be
D. has been
9.Although he’s only 16 years old, _______ he has been a college student for two years.
A. and
B. /
C. however
D. but
10.The high cost of labor is an important ______ in the rising price of steel.
A. result
B. factor
C. item
D. growth
11.Out new hose is very _______ for me as I can get to the office in five minutes.
A. adaptable
B. comfortable
C. convenient
D. available
12.—_______ —Just over there at the second corner.
A. Hello, sir. Tell me where the station is.
B. Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the station is, please
C. Good afternoon, sir. Tht station, please.
D. Pardon, sir. Can I get to the station, please
13.It was in the Pacific Cinema _______ they had seen this movie last spring.
A. which
B. that
C. in which
D. where
14.Mary _______ be at home. I saw her in the library just now.
A. mustn’t
B. needn’t
C. shouldn’t
D. can’t
15.There’s a possibility Mary will leave for Shanghai, but it depends on the weather.
A. 玛利有可能到了上海,不过这是天气决定的。
B. 天气将决定玛利是否去上海。
C. 玛利有可能去上海,但要取决于天气。
D. 玛利要离开上海,但要等天气好了。
16.4. I can ______ you of the reliability of the news.
A. assure
B. suggest
C. commit
D. consider
17.—What a poor job I’ve done! —_______
A. Do it again.
B. You can do it.
C. Do your best!
D. Don’t be upset. No one can do it better than you.
18.We would appreciate it if you could confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.
A. 如果您能在最早的方便时候批准我们参加此次会议,我们将非常感激。
B. 如果您能在最早的方便时候确认您能否出席此次会议,我们将非常感激。
C. 如果您能在方便的时候尽快确认您能否出席此次会议,我们将不胜感激。
D. 如果您能在方便的时候尽快批准出席此次会议,我们将不胜感激。
19.I _______ my breakfast when the morning post came.
A. had
B. had been having
C. haven been having
D. was having
20.— Good morning, sir. May I help you —__________.
A. No, I’m leaving soon
B. I don’t mind
C. Thanks. I’m just having a look
D. It’s all right
21._______ is a fact that English is accepted as an international language.
A. What
B. This
C. That
D. It
22.I’d like to _______ her to you for the job. She is very clever and industrious girl.
A. refer
B. suggest
C. recommend
D. propose
23.6. We should find some way to ______ him ______. He is too tired.
A. pull down
B. put down
C. bring down
D. slow down
24.Before 2010 we will finish _______ the park.
A. build
B. built
C. building
D. to build
25.—How about going to see a film together this evening Let’s make it 6:30 at your place. —_______
A. Yes, it does me good.
B. Ok. I’ll be ready.
C. I’d like that very much.
D. What’s the best time to meet
26.我们在过去几个月里已经成功地加速了生产率。
A. In the past several months, we have successfully increased our productivity.
B. We have succeeded in speeding up our production rates in the last few months.
C. In the last several months, we have speeded up our production rates.
D. We have increased our prod
27.—Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office —_______
A. Don’t ask that.
B. Go stragiht down this street. Turn left at the first traffic lights. You can’t miss it.
C. No, I can’t say that.
D. No, you’re driving too fast.
28.—What can I do for you, madam —_______
A. I want a kilo of pears.
B. You can go your own way.
C. Thanks.
D. Excuse me, I’m busy.
29.—who is that man —_______
A. He is a student
B. He is Doctor Took
C. A driver, I suppose
D. He’s drunk
30.Almost everyone fails _______ the driver’s test on the first try.
A. at passing
B. to have passed
C. to pass
D. on passing
31.—How long will your trip take —_______
A. It’ will start tomorrow.
B. It has two days.
C. It took two weeks.
D. It will take about two weeks.
32.The sun heats the earth, _______ is very important to living things.
A. it
B. that
C. where
D. which
33.—Excuse me, sir. Where is Dr. Brown’s office —_______
A. You can’t ask me.
B. Pardon I have no idea.
C. please don’t say so.
D. Sorry, I’m new around here, too.
34.8. When ______, water will change into vapor.
A. heat
B. heating
C. heated
D. to heating
35.Grapes are usually either green or red.
A. 葡萄通常要么是绿的,要么是红的。
B. 葡萄都是有红有绿。
C. 葡萄通常没有红的和绿的。
D. 葡萄既不红也不绿。
36.I’m afraid these shoes are not _______ in your size.
A. applicable
B. available
C. accessible
D. adaptable
37.—I’ve got two tickets for the match. Shall we go and watch it together —_______
A. The tickets must be expensive
B. The match must be exciting
C. Why not Let’s go
D. The place is too far way
38.I’ll lend you my care ______ you return it in time.
A. so far as
B. as long as
C. unless
D. until
39._______ we should go to the park depends on the weather.
A. What
B. Whether
C. If
D. That
40.大火把树林烧得仅剩下几课树。
A. The fire reduced the forest to a few trees.
B. The big fire burnt the forest to a few trees.
C. The big fire burnt severl trees in the forest.
D. The fire made many trees burnt in the forest.
川大13秋《大学英语(二)0002》在线作业2试卷总分:100   测试时间:--一、单选题(共40道试题,共100分。)1.It may be more of a suggestion than an invitation.A. 这样或许比起邀请,有更多的建议。B. 这样或许邀请比建议更多。C. 这样说更像是建议,而不是邀请。D. 这样说更像是邀请,而不是建议。满分:2.5分2.—_______. —About 25℃.A. The temperature may be higher.B. How is the weather todayC. What’s the temperature todayD. What is the weather forecast say满分:2.5分3.—What do you think of this red hat Do you think it suits me —_______. Perhaps another style would be better.A. I like it very muchB. Sorry, I have no ideaC. I really don’t think it looks good on youD. Yes, I know what to say满分:2.5分4.—Excuse me, can you tell me the time —_______A. Yes, I can.B. It’s Sunday.C. Sorry, my watch is out of order.D. No, I don’t know.满分:2.5分5.Out new hose is very _______ for me as I can get to the office in five minutes.A. adaptableB. comfortableC. convenientD. available满分:2.5分6.Fresh air, enough exercise and nutritious food _______ to good health.A. addB. attributeC. distributeD. contribute满分:2.5分7.他一到就告诉他我要见他。A. After he arrives, I need to see him.B. Tell him I need to see him if he is the first to come.C. Ask him to come soon, because I need to see him now.D. Tell him I need to see him the minute he arrives.满分:2.5分8.Spring is the season _______ flowers are in full bloom.A. whoseB. whichC. whenD. its满分:2.5分9.6. We should find some way to ______ him ______. He is too tired.A. pull downB. put downC. bring downD. slow down满分:2.5分10.—What’s the date tomorrow —_______A. It’s May 15th.B. It’s Wednesday.C. It’s May.D. It’s Teachers’ Day.满分:2.5分11.—How long will your trip take —_______A. It’ will start tomorrow.B. It has two days.C. It took two weeks.D. It will take about two weeks.满分:2.5分12.—Can you speak any foreign languages —_______A. Yes, I can speak any foreign languagesB. I don’t knowC. Yes, I can speak English very well and a little JapaneseD. I often speak English at home满分:2.5分13.Although he’s only 16 years old, _______ he has been a college student for two years.A. andB. /C. howeverD. but满分:2.5分14.—I think Tom works harder than Bill. —_______A. I’m glad to hear that.B. I’m sorry fro Bill.C. I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you.D. Thank you for saying nice things for Tom.满分:2.5分15.There’s a possibility Mary will leave for Shanghai, but it depends on the weather.A. 玛利有可能到了上海,不过这是天气决定的。B. 天气将决定玛利是否去上海。C. 玛利有可能去上海,但要取决于天气。D. 玛利要离开上海,但要等天气好了。满分:2.5分16.— Which do you prefer, coffee or tea —_______A. Ok, thanks.B. I like both.C. Can I choose.D. Tea, please.满分:2.5分17.—What a poor job I’ve done! —_______A. Do it again.B. You can do it.C. Do your best!D. Don’t be upset. No one can do it better than you.满分:2.5分18.Nowhere else _____ this kind of products.A. can you buyB. can buy youC. you can buyD. you will buy满分:2.5分19.—Must I stay here for hours —No, you _______, You can leave any time.A. mustn’tB. needn’tC. can’tD. wouldn’t满分:2.5分20.在和老师进行长时间的谈话后,我们终于找到了解决那个问题的办法。A. After we had a long conversation with our teacher, we find a method to solve the hard queston at last.B. After we had a long conversation with our teacher, we finally worked out a solution to the problem.C. After a long talk with our teacher, we find a way满分:2.5分21.Before 2010 we will finish _______ the park.A. buildB. builtC. buildingD. to build满分:2.5分22.—Excuse me. Do you think I could change my appointment from 2 to 3 o’clock —_______A. Sorry, my timetable is full.B. No, you can’t.C. It’s not right to do so.#It’s up to you.满分:2.5分23.Where there _______ a will, there is a way.A. isB. wasC. will beD. has been满分:2.5分24.Change, by its very nature, creates new needs constantly.A. 改变本质常常催生新的需求。B. 变革最本质的部分,会不断创造新的需求。C. 变革,就其本质而言,常常催生新的需求。D. 变化,就其本质而言,会不断地创造新的需求。满分:2.5分25.It was in the Pacific Cinema _______ they had seen this movie last spring.A. whichB. thatC. in whichD. where满分:2.5分26.Yesterday the teacher told the students, “You will learn two lessons this week.”=Yesterday the teacher told the students that _______.A. you will learn two lessons this weekB. they would learn two lessons this weekC. they will learn two lessons this weekD. you would learn two lessons this week满分:2.5分27.Can you find out _______ her penA. where Alice had putB. where had Alice putC. where Alice has putD. where has Alice put满分:2.5分28.I’m afraid these shoes are not ______ in your size. A. applicable B. availableC. accessible D. adaptable 满分:2.5分29.她承认偷了Ann昨天买的那本书。A. She confessed to steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.B. She confessed stealing the book that Ann bought yesterday.C. She confessed already steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.D. She confessed had steal the book that Ann bought yesterday.满分:2.5分30.Your house is not worth as much today as it was a few years ago.A. 如今你的房子跟几年前相比价格差不了多少。B. 如今你的房子和几年前一样值钱。C. 如今你的房子比几年前值钱多了。D. 如今你的房子也不象几年前那样值钱了。满分:2.5分31.— What’s the weather like in your hometown —_______A. it’s a nice place.B. I like the food there.C. He asks me whether I like the weather.D. It’s cold in winter and hot in summer.满分:2.5分32.His father _______ English here since he graduated from Peking University.A. has taughtB. teachesC. taughtD. had taught满分:2.5分33.我们在过去几个月里已经成功地加速了生产率。A. In the past several months, we have successfully increased our productivity.B. We have succeeded in speeding up our production rates in the last few months.C. In the last several months, we have speeded up our production rates.D. We have increased our prod满分:2.5分34.Medical treatment _______ greatly from state to state.A. variousB. varietyC. variesD. varying满分:2.5分35.—How about going to see a film together this evening Let’s make it 6:30 at your place. —_______A. Yes, it does me good.B. Ok. I’ll be ready.C. I’d like that very much.D. What’s the best time to meet满分:2.5分36.Tom is the boy _______, everyone thinks, will win the first prize.A. whoB. whomC. whoeverD. he满分:2.5分37.The teacher said, “What are you thinking about”=The teacher asked me _______ thinking about.A. what were youB. what you wereC. what I wasD. what was I满分:2.5分38._______ is a fact that English is accepted as an international language.A. WhatB. ThisC. ThatD. It满分:2.5分39._______ on the tower, we could see the whole city.A. StandingB. StandC. StoodD. To stand满分:2.5分40.—It’s a great pleasure to have a talk with you. —_______A. Thank you. It’s very good of you to say so.B. you are welcome.C. See you.D. It can’t be true.满分:2.5分

川大13秋《大学英语(二)0002》在线作业2.rar

3.48 KB, 下载次数: 2, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

川大13秋《大学英语(二)0002》在线作业1.rar

3.52 KB, 下载次数: 2, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 1 金币  [记录]  [购买]

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:39