重庆大学网院2013年4月份大学英语(3)第二次作业答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-20 15:59:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-20 16:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
2013年4月份考试大学英语(3)第二次作业答案
题号        一        二         合计
已做/题量        20 / 60        3 / 4        23 / 64
得分/分值        4 / 60        8 / 40        12 / 100

一、单项选择题 (共60题、总分60分、得分4分) 1.        The company is ( ) steps to improve the bus service at night.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、going
B、setting
C、putting
D、taking
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        take step to:采取措施   2.        You’d better not ( ) every word in the dictionary while you are reading the articles.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、look for
B、look out
C、 look alike
D、look up
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        look up:查询 look out:当心   3.        The reason for all the changes being made ( ) to us.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、explained
B、 had explained
C、 was explained
D、 were explained
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        主语“the reason”是单数   4.        This furniture is different from ( ) .  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、ones
B、 that
C、 one that
D、 the other
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        that one:单数名词的指代   5.        I can’t ( ) her endless complaint noise a moment longer.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:1 分。)               
A、endure
B、 hear
C、 share
D、 quarrel
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        endure:忍受   6.        There can be no doubt ( )it was Keats that-composed the poems recited at the English evening.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、who
B、 that
C、 as to
D、 about whom
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        doubt后的同位语从句   7.        It ( ) twelve o’clock now; there is nobody in the street.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、can be
B、 will be
C、 should be
D、 must be
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        must be:现在肯定推测   8.        I’ll never get married—I don’t want to spend my life surrounded by dirty washing and ().  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、A children screaming
B、B screaming children
C、C screamed children
D、D children screamed
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:           9.        They said they were happy they had put their trust ( ) me.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、in
B、 on
C、 on
D、 to with
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        trust on sb:对某人的信任   10.        I''''ll never forget () the Alps for the first time. The sight was impressive.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、A see
B、B to see
C、C seen
D、D seeing
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:           11.        At an ( ) moment I’ll offer the visitors some coffee.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、appreciate
B、 acknowledged
C、 approximate
D、 appropriate
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        appropriate:适当的 approximate:大约   12.        His brother is fond of music ( ) he is keen on sports.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、just like
B、 just the same
C、 just so
D、 just as
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        just like:连接词或词组 just as:连接两个句子   13.        It is really difficult for Jack to ( ) with the other members in the company.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、remind of
B、 relate to
C、 lead to
D、 bond together
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        bond with:结合 remind of:提醒 lead to:导致   14.        He had dreamed of winning the championship for years in the Olympics but ( ) as a third prize winner  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、ended with
B、 ended in
C、 ended at
D、 ended up
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        ended up:以……结束   15.        “I’ll buy this car," the customer said, " if you''ll ( ) check for the money."  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:1 分。)               
A、accept
B、 take
C、 have
D、 receive
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        accept check:收支票   16.        I asked my daughter to live on her own,( ) because I don’t love her, ( ) because I love her even more.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、not only…but also
B、 would rather… than
C、 not… but rather
D、 either…or
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        not…but…:不是……,而是……   17.        All the doctors hold the view that plenty of fresh air ( ) to good health.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、contributes
B、 attributes
C、 distributes
D、 entributes
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        contribute to:对……有好处 attribute…to…:归因于   18.        I wonder what ( )at this time tomorrow morning.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、he has done
B、 he will do
C、 he would do
D、 he will be doing
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        将来进行时态   19.        I have been trying to contact her ( ) the past week.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、since
B、for
C、 till
D、 through
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        现在完成时态的时间介词短语   20.        Albert ( ) his homework yesterday, so he couldn''t come to the party.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、must do
B、 may have done
C、 ought to do
D、 had to do
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        客观条件导致的必须   21.        She could not move with her shirt ( ) on a nail.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、was caught
B、 to be caught
C、 caught
D、 have been caught
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        shirt和catch之间是被动关系,用过去分词表状态   22.        We can ( )William to carry out the task, for his judgment is always reliable.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、lay on
B、 let on
C、 rest on
D、 lie on
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        rest on:依靠,信赖let on:假装 lie on:取决于   23.        If you want to say you love someone, it’s best to do this ( ).  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、in private
B、 in person
C、 to private
D、 to person
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        in person:亲自的 in private:私下的   24.        Jack is mad about rock music, while his sister seems ( ) on classical music  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、interested
B、 keen
C、 delighted
D、 like
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        be keen on:喜爱   25.        It’s a good idea to ( ) a new pair of shoes before you buy them.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、try to
B、 try on
C、 try at
D、 try in
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        try on:试穿   26.        We ( ) that it was a trick to get our money.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、surprised
B、 suspected
C、 surveyed
D、 suggested
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        suspect:怀疑   27.        Beethoven is my favorite musician. I regard him as () other musicians.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、A superior to
B、B more superior than
C、C more superior to
D、D superior than
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:           28.        " Have you told her about it ?" "Sorry, I forget ( ) about it."  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、telling her
B、 being told
C、 to tell her
D、 having told her
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        forget to do 忘记要去做某事。 (未做) forget doing 忘记做过某事。 (已做)   29.        Her husband is about the most ( ) person I’ve ever met.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、boring
B、 bored
C、 born
D、 birth
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        无聊,沉闷是她丈夫的本性,用现在分词boring   30.        “How many books does Prof. Black have?” “He possesses ( ) books.”  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、very much
B、 a great deal of
C、 an amount of
D、 plenty of
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        plenty of 修饰可数名词   31.        Poultry ( ) expensive in this city.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、is
B、 are
C、 was
D、 has been
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        Poultry集合名词   32.        The house the Smiths bought is anything ( ) cheap.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、besides
B、 except for
C、 but
D、 but for
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        anything but:除……外,都是   33.        I’ve ( ) for another job. Maybe I will move to another city soon.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、claimed
B、 competed
C、 applied
D、 qualified
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        apply for:求职   34.        We ( ) our email addresses before saying good-bye so that we could write letters to each other.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、obtained
B、 exchanged
C、 shifted
D、 reserved
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        exchange:交换 obtain:获得 reserve:预定 shift:切换   35.        Joy, grief, fear, hate, love, rage, and excitement are ( ).  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、motivations
B、 affections
C、 emotions
D、 investigations
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        emotion:情感 affection:友爱   36.        He spoke less and less at the ( ) of the exam.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、near
B、 around
C、 approach
D、 approaching
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        at the approach of:随着……的临近   37.        He is too young and inexperienced to be ( ) of handling such a complex situation.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、responsible
B、 aware
C、 capable
D、 independent
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        be capable of:有能力   38.        I shall show you my photographs as soon as they ( ) ready.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、will be
B、 will have been
C、 have been
D、 are
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        时间状语从句中有哪个一般现在时表将来   39.        The skyscraper stands out ( )the blue sky.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、in
B、 against
C、 under
D、 to
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        against:强调相对   40.        The students ( ) to the President about the bad food in the canteen.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、contributed
B、 indicated
C、 submitted
D、 complained
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        complained:抱怨,投诉 contribute:贡献 indicate:指示 submit:提交   41.        He is not ( ) he used to be.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、what
B、 that
C、 when
D、 like
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        what引导的名词性从句   42.        Some hotel staff speak ( ) English.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、few
B、 small
C、 little
D、 many
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        little修饰不可数名词,带有否定意味   43.        Mary ( ) be in Paris because I saw her in town only an hour ago.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、mustn''t
B、 can''t
C、 isn''t
D、 may not
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        can''t be:对现在的肯定推测   44.        The professor has given the students a list of articles ( ) the topic under discussion.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、relevant to
B、 related with
C、 associated with
D、 associated to
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        be relevant to:同……相关 associate:同……联合   45.        The piece of wood was ( ) down the river.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、falling
B、 drifting
C、 swimming
D、 floating
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        drift:漂流   46.        The company offers a great ( ) of services to students.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、variety
B、 vary
C、 various
D、 variously
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        variety of:多种的   47.        I could ( ) understand my roommate’s jokes but I laughed anyhow.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、really
B、 absolutely
C、 barely
D、 exactly
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        barely:几乎不能   48.        If you think you can do the work you should ( ) for the job,  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、demand
B、 apply
C、 request
D、 claim
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        apply for the job:求职   49.        The doctor told penny that too much () to the sun is bad for the skin.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:1 分。)               
A、A exposure
B、B addition
C、C emotion
D、D attention
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:           50.        He looked at the magician''s tricks in ( ).  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、improvement
B、 amazement
C、 acknowledgement
D、refreshment
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        因为是看魔术表演,所以in amazement:惊奇   51.        The politician waited for the applause to die down(消失) and then ( ) with his speech.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、presented
B、 processed
C、 proceeded
D、progressed
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        proceed:继续 process:处理   52.        Nobody says a word about the incident, ( ) ?  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、does he
B、 doesn''''t he
C、 do they
D、 don''''t they
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        nobody 作主语的反意问句,用do they   53.        The furniture in her room is quite different from ( ) in the exhibition hail.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:1 分。)               
A、that
B、 one that
C、 ones
D、 those ones
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        A        解题方案:        比较句型中,that指代物   54.        We’re working hard, so the job ( ) by tomorrow evening.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、has done
B、 has been done
C、 will have be done
D、 will do
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        将来完成时态   55.        His application for the executive position in that world-famous corporation has been turned down () inadequate experience in management.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、A in the name of
B、B on the grounds of
C、C in the light of
D、D for the purpose of
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:           56.        It was in Germany ( )Einstein spent his childhood.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、where
B、 which
C、 that
D、 there
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        强调句   57.        She was, he thought, the best () novelist in england.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、A lively
B、B living
C、C alive
D、D live
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:           58.        Helen has a good imagination; she can make up ( ) stories.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、elegance
B、 marvelous
C、 tremendous
D、 adventurous
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        B        解题方案:        marvelous:不可思议的 tremendous:极大的   59.        They knew that ( ) the war would come to an end soon.  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、somewhat
B、 sometimes
C、 somehow
D、 somewhere
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        C        解题方案:        somehow:无论如何,不知怎样   60.        Anything that he ( ) is worth listening to  (本题分数:1 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
A、said
B、 was saying
C、 had said
D、 says
题目信息        难度:        6        正确答案:        D        解题方案:        一般现在时  

二、阅读理解单项选择题 (共4题、总分40分、得分8分) 1.        How can English teachers accelerate the language learning of their students? One way is to teach students how to learn more effectively and efficiently. Learning strategies are "Procedures or techniques that learners can use to facilitate a learning task." Instructing students of English in learning strategies can help them become better learners. In addition, skill in using learning strategies assists students in becoming independent, confident learners. Finally, students become more motivated as they begin to understand the relationship between their use of strategies and success in learning English. Students need to develop an awareness of the learning process and strategies that lead to success. Students who reflect on their own thinking are more likely to engage in planning how to proceed with a learning task, monitoring their own performance on an ongoing basis, finding solutions to problems encountered, and evaluating themselves upon task completion. These activities may be difficult for students accustomed to having a teacher who solves all their learning problems and is the sole judge of their progress. Teachers need to encourage students to rely more on themselves. Because learning strategies are mental processes with few observable manifestations, teachers need to find ways to make the strategies as concrete as possible. When students are able to use the strategies their teachers have taught them, and to do so without prompting, then they need to explore new strategies, new applications, and new opportunities for self-regulated learning.  (本题分数:10 分,本题得分:2 分。)               
(1).        Better learning strategies can make language learning more( ).
(2 分)
A、fun
B、
interesting
C、
efficient
D、
exciting
题目信息
正确答案:        C
解题方案:       
(2).        Students who reflect on their own ( )will be more successful in learning.
(2 分)
A、thinking
B、
evaluation
C、
performance
D、activities
题目信息
正确答案:        A
解题方案:       
(3).        Teachers should encourage students to rely more on ( )
(2 分)
A、books
B、
notes
C、
tutors
D、
themselves
题目信息
正确答案:        D
解题方案:       
(4).        Learning strategies are unobservable mental processes, so teachers should make them ( )
(2 分)
A、
simpler
B、
more familiar
C、
more concrete
D、more applicable
题目信息
解题方案:       
(5).        Which of the following statements is true? ( )
(2 分)
A、Students learn learning strategies from the teachers only.
B、
Learning strategies are completely unobservable.
C、
Students need to explore new learning strategies for themselves.
D、
Teachers are the sole judges of students’ progress.
题目信息
解题方案:       
题目信息        难度:        7   2.        Exercise is one of the few factors with a positive role in long-term maintenance of body weight. Unfortunately, that message has not gotten through to the average American, who would rather try switching to “light” beer and low-calorie bread than increase physical exertion. Doctors found that less than one-fourth of overweight adults who were trying to reduce weight said they were combining exercise with their diet.
Still, exercise’s supporting role in weight reduction is necessary. A study confirmed that those who dieted without exercise regained almost all their old weight, while those who worked exercise into their daily routine maintained their new weight.
If you have been sedentary and decide to start walking one mile a day, the added exercise could burn an extra 100 calories daily. In a year’ time, assuming no increase in food intake, you could lost ten pounds. By increasing the distance of your walks gradually and making other dietary adjustments, you may lose even more weight.  (本题分数:10 分,本题得分:2 分。)               
(1).        According to the passage, what is the advantage of exercise mentioned by the author? ( ) (2 分)
A、It can help you keep good health.
B、It can help you maintain body weight.
C、It can help you get rid of illness.
D、It can help you find a good job.
题目信息
正确答案:        B
解题方案:       
(2).        When American people decided to lose their weight, what would they rather try? ( ) (2 分)
A、To do exercise.
B、To try some “light” beer.
C、To try some “light” beer and low-calorie bread.
D、To try both A and C.
题目信息
解题方案:       
(3).        The following statements are true except ( ). (2 分)
A、If people try some special food such as “light” beer when they want to lose weight, they would not regain their old weight.
B、 Both the diet and exercise play an important role in losing weight.
C、 Few American people who were trying to reduce weight would do exercise with their diet.
D、 If people walk one mile daily, and keep doing so for one year with diet, he would lost ten pounds.
题目信息
解题方案:       
(4).        The word “reduce” (Para. 1 ) probably means ( ). (2 分)
A、decrease
B、 lose
C、 lessen
D、 cut down

题目信息
解题方案:       
(5).        This passage is mainly about ( ). (2 分)
A、the meaning of exercise
B、 the way to reduce weight
C、 the relation between lose weight and exercise
D、 the importance of losing weight
题目信息
解题方案:       
题目信息        难度:        7   3.        Although the practice of the old Roman religion disappeared many centuries ago, some traces of the Roman gods are still present in our daily vocabulary. The names of the Roman sun god, Sol, and the moon goddess, Luna, are used frequently in our language
The word solar describes anything pertaining to the sun, and lunar anything pertaining to the moon. For example, the sun and the planets circling it are called the solar system. The period of time in which the earth circles the sun once is a solar year. The moon takes one lunar month to circle the earth. A lunar year of twelve lunar months is eleven days shorter than a solar year.
In some cases our language shows how these heavenly bodies affect us directly. A room or place for sunbathing is often called a solarium. We get our word parasol from the Italian word meaning " a guard against the sun." For many centuries it was believed that the moon affected people who were mentally ill. For this reason persons who were mentally ill were often referred to as lunatics.  (本题分数:10 分,本题得分:0 分。)               
(1).        In comparison with the solar year, the lunar year is__ (2 分)
A、twice as long
B、 the same length
C、C shorter
D、 a few days longer
题目信息
解题方案:       
(2).        A parasol is used to __ (2 分)
A、measure solar time
B、protect us from the sun^ rays
C、protect us from the gods
D、view the sun during the day
题目信息
解题方案:       
(3).        The word lunatic originally meant___ (2 分)
A、twelve lunar months
B、the home of the moon goddess
C、a person on whom the moon had a bad effect
D、a guard against the moon
题目信息
解题方案:       
(4).        Implied but not stated______ (2 分)
A、A solar year lasts about 354 days.
B、 Sol was the Roman sun god.
C、 Our calendar is based on the movements of the moon.
D、 Mental illness really has nothing to do with the moon.
题目信息
解题方案:       
(5).        The best title for this selection is: (2 分)
A、The Gods of Rome.
B、The Rhythm of the Universe.
C、 Ancient Beliefs.
D、
Gods in Our Words.
题目信息
解题方案:       
题目信息        难度:        7   4.        Bill Gates, the head of the world’s biggest computer software company, the Microsoft Corporation, has a mission: “to put a computer on every office desk and in every home”. Bill Gates has had this mission since he was a university student years ago. This deep personal interest, together with his technical skills and his business marketing skills helped him to create a giant computer company and to make him wealthy.
Although he is so wealthy, Bill Gates does not want to give up. He is still very interested in his vision and he travels the globe, making quick stops in cities to sell the new software products of his company.
The central vision of Bill Gates is the “information highway”. This is a network for computers that will link every home, office and shop in the future. This computer network system will have an effect on business, shopping and education. Bill Gates says that the main use of this new technology will be in communication. It will be a way to find people with common interests and to share opinions with them.
But is this communication by computer along the “information highway” really a good thing? Won’t we be sitting at home, only “socializing” with our computer, paying big companies money so that we can receive information that some large communication corporation somewhere had decided is “acceptable” for us to read? No, says Bill Gates, he thinks that the phrase “information highway” is a terrible phrase. It makes people think that we are all going down the same road, he says. In fact, the computer network will let us choose our own intellectual direction. It will give us freedom. It will also bring good to society, because it will allow for the spread of education. When more and more people receive education, the gap between the rich and the poor will narrow.
In the meantime, however, the gap between the rich and the poor is still there. To be added to this now is the gap between those with computers and those without.  (本题分数:10 分,本题得分:4 分。)               
(1).        Ever since he was a college student, Bill Gates has ________. (2 分)
A、become very interested in the computer
B、 set up a goal to popularize the computer
C、 discovered great potentials in computer business
D、 dreamed of having a giant computer company
题目信息
解题方案:       
(2).        Bill Gates’ success depends on the following except__________ (2 分)
A、his vision and his travel over the globe
B、his technical skills and business marketing skills
C、his deep personal interest in developing computer science
D、his strong desire to make big money
题目信息
解题方案:       
(3).        The word “vision” ( para.3) probably means________. (2 分)
A、Sight
B、 idea
C、 effort
D、 daydream
题目信息
解题方案:       
(4).        The “information highway” will mainly be used _______ (2 分)
A、in human communication
B、to help link every home, office and shop
C、in business, shopping and education
D、to narrow the gap between the rich and the poor
题目信息
解题方案:       
(5).        The best title for this passage is probably _________ (2 分)
A、Bill Gates, his Vision and Mission
B、Computer and Information
C、Advantages of the Computer Network
D、One of the World’s Computer Giants
题目信息
解题方案:       
题目信息        难度:        7

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表