找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1644|回复: 0

关于河流和水污染的英语作文范文参考

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-1 16:14:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在日常的学习、工作、生活中,大家最不陌生的就是作文了吧,作文根据写作时限的不同可以分为限时作文和非限时作文。还是对作文一筹莫展吗?以下是无忧答案网帮大家整理的有关水污染英语作文带翻译(通用10篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

水污染英语作文带翻译1
  water pollutionMy classmates and I had an outing this spring. We had a good time. But meanwhile I noticed that water pollution in our city was becoming more and more serious.

On our way we could see women washing clothes in the river. Litter was floating on the river. Waste water produced by a chemical factory was being discharged into the river. We did not see any fish in the river. The fiver was not so clear as before. Water quality was very bad. I am worried about it because water is important to all living things. Man can not live without water. I hope people pay more attention to this problem especially the government. Try to control the pollution of water as early as possible.

At last I would like to say "To protect water is to protect life."

【参考译文】

今年春天,我和我的同学去春游,我们玩得都很高兴。但同时,我也注意到我们城市的水污染变得越来越严重了。

沿途我们看到许多妇女在河边洗衣,河面上漂着垃圾,一家化工厂正将废水排入河中。河中看不到一条鱼,河水也不像从前那样清澈了,水质很差。对此我深感担忧,因为水对于所有生物都非常重要。没有水人类将无法生存。我希望人们能多关注这个问题,特别是政府部门,争取及早解决水污染问题。

最后,我想说“保护水就是保护生命。”

水污染英语作文带翻译2
  When we read newspapers, we often come across the word pollution. This word was not familiar to the people some decades ago. But now, it is a serious threat to us because.it means the poisoning of the air, seas, rivers and lands, which would do harm to our health.

There are many factories that bring pollution to us. We can not have fresh air in the morning. This is mainly because of the poisonous smoke coming from factories, especially chemical ones. In rivers, seas and oceans, there are industrial wastes. Some factories just throw their wastes into seas or let them flow into rivers. When people drink the water from such rivers, they get poisoned. Besides, there is rubbish from ships and when sometimes an accident occurs in an ocean, oil flows out from tankers.

On land, the accumulation of rubbish in the streets may dirty the city and ruin our health. This is mainly due to the improper disposal of rubbish by people.

If we do mot fight against pollution, surely one day all of us will be killed. Some people like to put the blame on the industrial revolutions. On the contrary, the pollution problem will be solved only with the help of modem science and technology.

我们看报的时候,经常会看到“污染”这个词。这个词对于几十年前的人来说并不熟悉。然而对于我们来说,它是一个严重的威胁,因为它意味着危害空气、海洋、河流和土地,进而对我们造成伤害。

有很多工厂给我们带来了污染。早上我们呼吸不到新鲜的空气。这主要是因为这些工厂里排放出有毒的气体,尤其是化工厂。在江河湖海里到处都有工业垃圾。一些工厂把废弃物排放到江河和海洋里。人们喝了这里面的水就会中毒。除此之外,还有从船上扔下来的垃圾和海洋里发生事故的船只流出来的油。

在陆地上,街道上乱扔的垃圾不仅影响市容,还危害我们的健康。这主要是因为人们对垃圾的不正确的处理。

我们如果不对污染采取措施,总有一天我们会被杀死的。有些人总爱把这归咎于工业革命。相反,污染问题还必须靠现代科学和技术来解决。

水污染英语作文带翻译3
  Water pollution is a serious problem now. Hundres of dead fish can be found on the surface of Haihe beeause of serious pollution. Besides Haihe, there are some other rivers like this.

We cant live without water, so we must keepthe water elean to protect ourselves. Our government is taking measures to protect the rivers against pollution. People also realize the seriousness of the pollution. Everyone begins to try his best to fight against water pollution.

水污染现在是一个很严重的问题。成百上千的死鱼在海河的水面上出现,这是由污染所造成。除了海河,还有一些其它的河流也是如此。

没有水我们不能生存,所以我们必须保持水的洁净,以保护我们自己。我们的政府正采取措施来保护河流免受污染。人们已认识到它的严重性,开始尽力与污染做斗争。

We cant live without water, but now many rivers are polluted. Hundreds of dead fish can be found on the surface of Haihe because of serious pollution. It is dangerous to drink such water.Besides Haihe, there are other rivers like this.

People come to know the seriousness of water pollution. Our government is taking measures to protect the rivers against pollutions. Peopie also try their best to protect rivers and keep them clean.

没有水我们不能生存,但是现在许多河流被污染。人们发现成百上千的死鱼因为污染飘浮在海河的水面上。喝这种水是很危险的。除了海河,还有其它的河也是这样。

人们慢慢地认识到了水污染的严重性。我们的政府正采取措施保护我们的河流免受污染。人们也全力保护河流,使其保持洁净。

水污染英语作文带翻译4
  Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m writing to you to state my view on the water pollution problem. It is generally accepted that water pollution is a serious public hazard today. Rivers all over the world are becoming polluted with garbage and dangerous chemicals. Ships contribute to the problem because they rely on rivers for disposing of wastes. Oil and other chemicals can kill fish and make water unsafe for drinking. Because they rely on rivers for disposing of wastes. Oil and other chemicals can kill fish and make water unsafe for drinking. In a word, polluted water is a big problem to everyone.

As you know, people depend on water to live on. They should be involved in finding a solution to this problem. I think, certain counter measures need to be taken as soon as possible. To begin with, the governments of all countries are supposed to formulate rules and regulations to deal with the pollution problem. In addition, factories in towns and cities must be prohibited from draining waste liquids into rivers before they are totally treated and purified. I feel if they violate relevant rules or laws, they should be fined heavily. Certainly, there are some other cures which are worth adopting.

As far as future prospect is concerned, I am sure that good results will be achieved in this respect. Rivers which used to be contaminated by industrial wastes will be cleaned and fish which could not live there a few years ago will be again. To conclude, it seems obvious that tomorrow will be better and brighter only if everyone does his part and tries hard to seek solutions for its control.

If any further comment on the issue is required, please don’t hesitate to write to me.

尊敬的先生或女士,

我写信给你是为了说明我对水污染问题的看法。现在人们普遍认为水污染是一种严重的公共危害。世界各地的河流都被垃圾和危险的化学物质污染了。船只对这个问题有贡献,因为它们依靠河流来处理废物。石油和其他化学物质可以杀死鱼,使水不安全饮用。因为他们依靠河流来处理废物。石油和其他化学物质可以杀死鱼,使水不安全饮用。总之,污染的水对每个人来说都是一个大问题。

如你所知,人们依靠水生存。他们应该参与找到解决这个问题的方法。我认为,需要尽快采取一些对抗措施。首先,所有国家的政府都应该制定规章制度来解决污染问题。此外,必须禁止在城镇和城市的工厂将废液排放到河流中,然后才能得到完全的处理和净化。我觉得如果他们违反了相关的规则或法律,他们应该被处以重罚。当然,还有一些其他的治疗方法值得采用。

就未来的前景而言,我相信在这方面会取得良好的成绩。过去被工业废料污染的河流将被清洁,几年前无法在那里生活的鱼将再次被污染。最后,似乎很明显的是,只有当每个人都尽自己的努力,并努力寻求其控制的解决方案时,明天才会变得更加美好。

如果对这个问题有任何进一步的评论,请不要犹豫,写信给我。

水污染英语作文带翻译5
  My memory though my hometown is a small village it is very beautiful。

When I was small I liked to caught fish in the river the water was so clean that I could see the fish。 As I miss my hometown so much last week I went back to my hometown I found the place in my memory was not like what it was。 The trees were not that numerous the roads became bigger while there was less place for the river I saw some dead fish in the river the water was dirty the river pollution was so serious! I couldn’t believe it the beautiful hometown was destroyed by the pollution it is people’s ambition results in it they chase for the profit at the cost of polluting the environment。

I wish people can pay attention to protect the environment they are saving themselves too。

在我的记忆中,虽然我的家乡是个小城镇,但是很美丽。

当我还小的时候,我喜欢在河里抓鱼,河水是如此的干净以至于我能看到河里的`鱼。由于抵挡不住对家乡的思念,上周,我回到了家乡,我发现我记忆中的城市再也不是它原来的样子了。树没以前的多,道路变得宽阔,然而河道却变得窄些了,我看到河中有一些死掉的鱼,河水是如此的脏,河流污染是如此的严重!我无法相信眼前的一切,美丽的家乡被污染给破坏了,人们的贪念导致了这个结果,他们为了追求利益,不惜以牺牲环境为代价。

我希望人们能注意保护环境,这也是在保护他们自己。

水污染英语作文带翻译6
  The Water Pollution in Harbin 哈尔滨现水污染

The SongHua river has been polluted last week. The goverment has stopped the tap water,so the people in harbin get some trouble about drinking the water.It is a difficult problem, because nobody can live well without the water.So the goverment try its best to find the way to slove the problem. At the same time, many cities give help to Harbin, hundreds of trucks transport the water to Harbin.Everybody need others help when they get trouble. Like people ,like city. Our country likes a big family, the city is the member of the family. Like the family, helping each other is responsilblity of every member.

松花江上周已被污染。政府已经停止了自来水,所以哈尔滨的人们对饮用水有一些麻烦。这是一个困难的问题,因为没有人可以活得很好,没有水。所以政府努力找到解决问题的方法。同时,许多城市帮助哈尔滨,卡车运输的水到哈尔滨。每个人都需要别人的帮助时,他们遇到麻烦时。喜欢的人,喜欢的城市。我们的国家就像一个大家庭,城市是家庭的成员。像一家人,互相帮助是每个成员的责任。

水污染英语作文带翻译7
  Today, as the economy develops fast, people can buy what they need, the producers provide them all the new things, so the factory produce many products, in order to make the biggest profit, they don t deal with the pollution. Water gets polluted, it does harm to people s health, we drink water everyday, the government controls the producers to figure out some ways to deal with the water pollution.

今天,随着经济的快速发展,人们可以买到所需的,生产商提供了各种各样的新产品,所以工厂生产很多产品,为了挣最大的利益,他们不处理污染。水被污染了,对人们的健康有害,我们每天都喝水,政府控制厂商来找到处理谁污染的方法。

水污染英语作文带翻译8
  Last Sunday my father and I went fishing along a river. We found the water so dirty that we could hardly catch fish in it.

上个星期日我和爸爸一起去钓鱼。我们发现水太脏了,我们几乎不能在它的鱼。

A lot of factories along the river always poured their waste water and rubbish straight into the river which made the river water polluted. In this way most of the fish in the river were killed.

沿着这条河的许多工厂总是把废水和垃圾倒进河里,使河水受到污染。这样,河里的大部分鱼都被杀死了。

If the river water all over the country is polluted like this, no living things will exist in the water. As we all know, environmental pollution does great harm to living things and human beings. Now more and more people have come to realize how serious this problem is. Our government is doing her best to take measures to fight against pollution. We expect that the water in every river will be made cleaner and cleaner before long.

如果这个国家的河水都被污染了,水里就不存在生物。我们都知道,环境污染对生物和人类都有很大的危害。现在越来越多的人开始意识到这个问题有多严重。我国政府正在尽最大努力采取措施打击污染。我们期望在每一条河流中的水将在长时间内变得更清洁,更清洁。

水污染英语作文带翻译9
  The SongHua river has been polluted last week.

The goverment has stopped the tap water,so the people in harbin get some trouble about drinking the water.It is a difficult problem, because nobody can live well without the water.So the goverment try its best to find the way to slove the problem. At the same time, many cities give help to Harbin, hundreds of trucks transport the water to Harbin.Everybody need others help when they get trouble. Like people ,like city.

Our country likes a big family, the city is the member of the family. Like the family, helping each other is responsilblity of every member.

松花江上周被污染了。

政府已经停止了自来水供应,所以哈尔滨人在饮用自来水方面遇到了一些麻烦水。它这是一个难题,因为没有人能生活得很好水。那么政府尽力想办法解决这个问题。同时,许多城市都向哈尔滨提供帮助,数百辆卡车将水运到哈尔滨哈尔滨。各位当他们遇到麻烦时需要别人的帮助。像人,像城市。

我们国家就像一个大家庭,城市是家庭的一员。像家庭一样,互相帮助是每个成员的责任。

水污染英语作文带翻译10
  In my memory, though my hometown is a small village, it is very beautiful. When I was small, I liked to caught fish in the river, the water was so clean that I could see the fish. As I miss my hometown so much, last week, I went back to my hometown, I found the place in my memory was not like what it was.

The trees were not that numerous, the roads became bigger, while there was less place for the river, I saw some dead fish in the river, the water was dirty, the river pollution was so serious! I couldn’t believe it, the beautiful hometown was destroyed by the pollution, it is people’s ambition results in it, they chase for the profit at the cost of polluting the environment. I wish people can pay attention to protect the environment, they are saving themselves, too.

在我的记忆中,虽然我的家乡是一个小村庄,但它非常美丽。小时候,我喜欢在河里钓鱼,水很干净,我能看到鱼。由于我非常想念我的家乡,上周,我回到我的家乡,我发现在我的记忆中的地方是不一样的。

树没那么多,路也变大了,而河里的地方少了,我看到河里有些死鱼,水很脏,河里的污染太严重了!我不敢相信,美丽的家乡被污染毁了,是人们的野心造成的,他们以污染环境为代价追求利润。我希望人们能注意保护环境,他们也在自救。

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:19