只需一步,快速开始

查看: 676|回复: 0

21春南开《大学英语2》unit 7 复习资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-14 10:01:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《大学英语2》unit 7 拓展资源
Unit 7 相应练习
Part I: Cloze
Silas Minton's funeral was a quie__1__. lt was_2__by the only_3__he had in the world, his niece and nephew, and by a few friends. The priest who__4__.__5__ a hundred miles into this wild part of the county was now getting 6__ for the simple ceremony. Minton,__ 7__ 'Minty' as his friends_8__ call him,_ 9_ a hard life__10_ for gold in a lonely part of Western Australia. He had always refused to work in a gold mine_11__ he believed that he could do better__12__ his own. Although he was not a boastful(夸口 )person, he had often declared that one day he __13__find a lump(块) of gold as big as his head and __14__ he would retire and live in_15_ for the rest of his life. But his dreams of great wealth_16__ came true. For many years he had hardly earned enough money to keep himself_17_. Two men now gently lifted the rough wooden box that _18_Minty's body, but they almost dropped it when they heard a loud cry from the grave-digger. His spade(铁鍬)had struck something hard in the rocky soil and he was shouting excitedly. Then he held up a large stone.__ 19__ it was covered_20_ dirt, the stone shone curious1yin the fierce sun1ight: it was unmistakably a heavy piece of solid gold! 1. A. accident        B. event         C. affair         D. incident 2. A. taken          B. attended       C. joined        D. brought 3. A. relation        B. relations       C. relationship      D. relationships 4. A. travelled        B. was travelling    C. had travelIed    D. used to travel 5. A. to           B. of          C. in            D. over 6. A. ready          B. better         C. preparation    D. worse 7. A. and           B. but            C. or           D. except 8. A. liked          B. past           C. used          D. used to 9. A. leaded         B. had leaded      C. had led       D. led 10. A. look           B. looking        C. looked       D. had looked 11. A. because        B. so             C. even        D. only 12. A. to           B. in           C. on          D. for 13. A. would          B. must          C. ought to      D. for 14. A. since           B. which         C. when        D. with that 15. A. comfort        B. comforts       C. comfortable   D. comfortably 16. A. ever           B. never          C. always       D. once 17. A. live           B. life            C. lived         D. alive 18. A. contains       B. containing       C. contained     D. having contained 19. A. Though        B. For             C. Then         D. Because 20. A. in           B. with            C. within       D. belowPart II:  Reading Comprehension
Passage
Fred, a close friend of mine, lives with six hundred wild animals on a small island. Ever since he left school, where I first knew him, he has traveled all over Africa collecting (收集) animals for his zoo. He hoped to collect at least two animals of each kind on his island, like Noah before the Great Flood (洪水). But the flood that my friend was afraid of was a flood not of water, hut of people. I expect you have heard of my friend; he writes books about his travels, and about the wild and wonderful animals that he collects. Toe money from the books helps to pay for all the food mat those animals eat.
Fred told me that when he was out looking for water last week (there is not enough   
water on the island, though there is plenty all around it), be found oil. He needs money for his travels, and for his zoo, and a little oil will buy enough water for a life time; but he knows that if he tells anybody else about it, it will be the end of his zoo and his life' s work.
So, if I know my friend, he will not tell anybody (but you and me) about what he found. 1  The writer got to know Fred when
?????A. Fred was at school                    B. Fred began to write books
???? C. Fred told him the secret                       D. Fred began to collect animals2  How many animals of each kind  does Fred collect_____.
   A. one           B. two           C. three          D. not mention
3.  Fred is afraid of         .
???? A. flood        B. people           C. the writer       D. the animals
4.  Fred pays for the food the animals eat by         .
???? A. selling a little oil on his island?   
   B. traveling all over Africa
???? C. telling people about the secret     
   D. writing books about his travels and animals
5.  The name of the story should be         .
?????A. An Oil Finder                      B. A Man on an Island
???? C. Animals or Oil                     D. An Animal CollectorKeys:
Part I:  Cloze
1-5 CBBCD   6-10 ACDCB  11-15 ACADA     16-20 BDCAB Part II:  Reading Comprehension
1-5  DBBDD
奥鹏作业答案可以联系QQ 761296021

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 09:26