注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 619|回复: 0

21春南开《大学英语1》第十章复习资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-14 09:47:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《大学英语1》第十章拓展资源
介词练习1. The teacher is writing ____ a piece of chalk on the blackboard while the students are writing ____ink in exercise books.        A. with, in            B. in, with        C. in, in        D. with, with2. The worker can make chairs ____ wood, and also can make paper ____ wood.A. from, of      B. of, from       C. of. of          D. from, from3. Mary dropped in ____ Mr Smith, but he  wasn' t at home, so she went to drop in ____ Mr Smith's office.             A. on, on        B. at, at          C. on. at          D. at. on4. The teacher is not only strict ____ his pupils but also strict ____ his own work.A. with, with      B.in,in                  C. in, with             D. with, in5. His grandfather died ____ the wound that the enemy soldier had given him .and then his grand-mother died ____ hungry and cold.      A.from,of    B.of,from              C.from,from      D.of.of6. If you run ____ two hares you will catch neither.   A.into    B.after          C.off       D. out of7. This is a common mistake ____ students.              A. between   B.over    C. among     D. about8. My father began to work ____ a bus driver when he was twenty years old.A.for           B.to                      C.at                      D.as9. _____ hearing the news, I was wild ____ joy. A. At, in   B. On, with   C. After, by  D. /, over10.I don' t think Xiao Li is ____ the other students ____ mathematics.A. after, on      B. after, with         C. behind, in          D. behind, at11. Nobody knows it ____ me.            A. except for        B. except that    C. besides      D. but12. The window is never opened ____ in summer.  A. but   B. except   C. except for  D. but for13. It happened ____ the Long March.        A. during      B.in        C.at         D.for14. We go to school ____ a bike.         A.in       B.on         C.by            D.ove15. It's very kind____ you to repair the bike ____ me.A.for.for        B.of,of                  C.of,for                 D.for,of16. Fresh air is good ____ your health.        A.at             B.for             C.of        D.to17.The boy is waiting ____ his sister and they will go to the hospital to wait ____ their sick mother.A.for,on          B.on,for                C.for,for               D.on.on18.The group is made up____five students. And they are studying hard to make up____ the lost time.A.of,of            B.for,for                C.of,for                 D.for,of19.The PLA man saved the boy ____ death.        A. of      B.from        C.to         D.on20. He will come ____ three days.               A.before      B.after       C. in          D. later21. He went to Beijing and returned ____ three days.A. in             B. before               C. later                  D. after22. He will return____ three o'clock.           A.after      B.in          C.on          D.at23. He wrote the article ____ three days.     A.at           B.in                C.on          D.by24.I agree ____ what you said.                   A.to           B.on        C.with         D.at25. Do you agree____ this plan (arrangement)?   A.at      B.with            C.on     D.to26. Finally they agreed ____ the terms of the contract.              A.on   B.to    C.with    D.at27. Do you often hear____ your brother?     A. of            B. from         C. out of      D. about28.1 heard ____ the book long ago, but I have never read it.             A. out          B.from                 C.of               D.with29. The plane flew ____ the city.  A. across     B.past       C. through     D.over30. We walked ____ the Tian An Men Square to the Museum of Chinese History.A. across        B. through          C.by            D.past31.I was wandering ____ the streets when I caught sight of a tailor's shop.A. across               B. through             C.by                            D.past32. Our bus drove ____ the Great Hall of the People.A. across         B. through             C. past                  D.over33. ____ the sun, nothing would grow.A. For            B.With                  C. Under               D. Without34. The teacher is busy ____ teaching.A.with             B.for            C.on             D.of35. The teacher is busy ____ correcting papers.A. for            B.in              C.on            D.of36. We left Xi' an _.___ a very hot summer afternoon.A. on            B.in              C. during        D.by37. She felt disappointed when she found out they had gone swimming____ her.A. but           B. except        C. except for     D. without38. His teacher was angry ____ him ____ his being late.A.at,with          B.at,for           C.with,for       D.with,about39. My father was disappointed ____ the news.A. by             B. about         C. at                            D. on40. Mr Wang went to Nanjing ____ October,1998 and came back home ____ the morning of Nov. 5.A.at;in             B.on;at                  C.in;on                  D.by;fromKEY:
1~5 ABCDA  6~10 BCDBC  11~15 DBABC  16~20 BACBC  21~25 DABCD  26~30 ABCDA  31~35 BCDAB  36~40 ADDCC
奥鹏作业答案可以联系QQ 761296021

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:06