注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2983|回复: 1

东北农业大学20春《大学英语Ⅰ》正考在线测试试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-19 17:03:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
东北农业大学20春《大学英语Ⅰ》正考在线测试试题
1.[单选题] Being spoiled, the girl could do ________ boiling eggs when his parents were out.
无忧答案网下载答案,请参考帮助中心说明
    A.less than
    B.no more than
    C.no less than
    D.none other than
    正确答案:——C——
2.[单选题] Hello. Is Doctor Smith in?
    -- Yes. But I’m sorry. He’s lying ill in bed, ___________ move about.
    A.is not able to
    B.being unable to
    C.being not able to
    D.unable to
    正确答案:——D——
3.[单选题] There were sun-beds and sun-shades _____ shades the entire length of the beach.
    A.along
    B.across
    C.through
    D.Over
    正确答案:——A——
4.[单选题] I certainly appreciate ________ about the delay in delivering the materials because we had planned to begin work tomorrow.
    A.him tell
    B.he tells
    C.his telling
    D.him to tell
    正确答案:————
5.[单选题] It is a great        for a person to be able to drive when he is seeking a job.
    A.advantage
    B.chance
    C.fun
    D.Importance
6.[单选题] How do you find your missing pen?
        -Wow,         .
    A.It writes well
    B.Quite by chance
    C.It lies in my drawer
    D.It was kept by my grandfather
7.[单选题] One’s outlook cannot but _______ in what one says and does.
    A.coming out
    B.come round
    C.come through
    D.come to
8.[单选题] The Chang’e I lesson is that national goals can be met      there is a strong enough will to do so.
    A.where
    B.though
    C.before
    D.until
9.[单选题] There are many things whose misuse is dangerous, but it is hard to think of anything that can be compared   __________ cigarette products.
    A.in
    B.with
    C.among
    D.by
10.[单选题] The _________ is working on the house today,
    A.carpenter
    B.plumber
    C.mason
    D.electrician
11.[单选题] where to stand, and I’ll move the world.
    A.Given
    B.If given
    C.Give me
    D.Giving me
12.[单选题] Give me your telephone number__________I need your help.
    A.whether
    B.unless
    C.so that
    D.in case
13.[单选题] Sorry.At no time          in this building,sir
    A.is smoking permitted
    B.smoking is permitted
    C.does smoking permit
    D.smoking does permit
14.[单选题] I didn’t hand in my term paper yesterday although I ________ . That’s why I feel so guilty now.
    A.would
    B.should
    C.had to
    D.had better
15.[单选题] The project won’t carry on           we can get financial aid from the government.
    A.unless
    B.though
    C.whether
    D.Until
16.[单选题] Today, housework has been made much easier by electrical __________.
    A.facilities
    B.appliances
    C.equipment
    D.instruments
17.[单选题] I would appreciate           if you could give me a lift to the Lakefront School
    A.that
    B.it
    C.you
    D.One
18.[单选题] I advised her that in the presence of the princess she should not say anything until _______.
    A.being asked
    B.asked
    C.to be asked
    D.having been asked
19.[单选题] Do you think the reason ________ he gave is believable?
    A.for which
    B.which
    C.why
    D.what
20.[单选题] What do you think of Johnny’s latest novel?
        -Well ,I was really attracted by the first half of it ,but           quite boring.
    A.others were
    B.the others were
    C.the rest were
    D.the rest was
21.[单选题] Although he knew little about the large amount of work done in the field, he succeeded ________ other more well - informed experimenters failed.
    A.which
    B.that
    C.what
    D.where
22.[单选题] It’s believed that children with single parents at my school were          .
    A.a few
    B.few
    C.in the minority
    D.for the minority
23.[单选题] I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have been so rude to you.  -You ________ your temper but that’s OK.
    A.have lost
    B.had lost
    C.did lose
    D.were losing
24.[单选题] Fran is an honest girl; I say it, ___________ I don’t like her.
    A.even though
    B.as if
    C.as long as
    D.as though    奥鹏无忧答案网 q1 647861640
25.[单选题] I think that this meal was well worth ________ was charged for it.
    A.that
    B.what
    C.which
    D.how many
26.[单选题] Professor Zhang gave all the textbooks to all the pupils, except ________ who had already taken them.
    A.these
    B.ones
    C.the ones
    D.the others
27.[单选题] My mother asked me to repeat ___________ telephone number ___________ second time so that she could write it down.
    A.the ; a
    B.an ; the
    C.an ; a
    D.the ; the
28.[单选题] ________ he is ,he seldom shows his precious coins to others.
    A.Coin -collector as
    B.As a coin -collector
    C.A coin- collector as
    D.Coin- collector that
29.[单选题] I bought a new type of cell-phone, which was the ___________ of all my classmate.
    A.admire
    B.wish
    C.respect
    D.envy
30.[单选题] When he was running across the field, he _________a log.
    A.fell down
    B.fell off
    C.fell into
    D.fell over
31.[阅读理解] Reading ComprehensionA)
So long as teachers fail to distinguish between teaching and learning , they will continue to undertake to do for children that which only children can do for themselves. Teaching children to read is not passing reading on to them. It is certainly not endless hours spent in activities about reading. Douglas insists that“ reading cannot be taught directly and schools should stop trying to do the impossible”.
  Teaching and learning are two entirely different processes. They differ in kind and function. The function of teaching is to create the conditions and the climate that will make it possible for children to devise the most efficient system for teaching themselves to read. Teaching is also public activity. It can be seen and observed.
  Learning to read involves all that each individual does to make sense of the world of printed language. Almost all of it is private ,for learning is an occupation of the mind ,and that process is not open to public scrutiny.
  If teacher and learner roles are not interchangeable ,what then can be done through teaching that will aid the child in the quest(探索)for knowledge? Smith has one principal rule for all teaching instructions. “Make learning to read easy, which means making reading a meaningful, enjoyable and frequent experience for children. ”
  When the roles of teacher and learner are seen for what they are, and when both teacher fulfil them appropriately, then much of the pressure and feeling of failure for both is eliminated. Learning to read is made easier when teachers create an environment where children are given the opportunity to solve the problem of leaning to read by reading.
(1)The problem with the reading course as mentioned in the first paragraph is that ________.
  A.it is one of the most difficult school courses
  B.students spend endless hours in reading
  C.reading tasks are assigned with little guidance
  D.too much time is spent in teaching about reading

(2)The teaching of reading will be successful if ________.
  A.teachers can improve conditions at school for the students
  B.teachers can enable students to develop their own way of reading
  C.teachers can devise the most effcient system for reading
  D.teachers can make their teaching activities observable

(3)The underlined word“ scrutiny” most probably means“________”.
  A.inquiry
  B.observation
  C.control
  D.suspicion

(4)According to the passage, learning to read will no longer be a difficult task when ________.
  A.children become highly motivated
  B.teacher and learner roles are interchangeable
  C.teaching helps children in the search for knowledge
  D.reading enriches children’s experience

(5)The main idea of the passage is that ________.
  A.teachers should do as little as possible in helping students learn to read
  B.teachers should encourage students to read as widely as possible
  C.reading ability is something acquired rather than taught
  D.reading is more complicated that generally believed

32.[阅读理解] Reading ComprehensionB)
Animals other than humans have not developed communications comparable to human language. But is it possible that other animals have the capacity to learn a language if they are adequately taught? Obviously, this is a fascination notion. The idea of communicating directly with another species has long been a part of human folklore and children’s fantasies. But on a scientific level, the question of whether animals can learn a language is important primarily because it relates to the controversy()between the cognitive and the learning approaches to language. If language is dependent on and is actually an outgrowth of the intellectual structure of the human mind, there is the strong supposition that only humans are capable of using language. Therefore, Noam Chomsky and other psycholinguists have argued that only humans can learn a language, while most behaviorists feel that with sufficient patience it should be possible to teach an animal some sort of language. Although the two schools of thought clearly differ on this point, it is not really a crucial test of the two theories. If a chimpanzee can master a simple language all it would mean is that the chimp’s intellectual capacity and brain structure are more similar to ours than we thought. It would not necessarily imply that our intellectual structure is unimportant in our own mastery of language. Thus, teaching an animal language is an impressive demonstration of the power of learning techniques, but it is not evidence that language is developed entirely through learning.
On the other hand, the question of whether other animals can learn a language is fascination in its own right, aside from its value as a test of the two theories of language development. Accordingly, whatever one’s position on the theoretical dispute, we must consider training an animal to use language a dramatic accomplishment.
(1)Which of the following statements is the view of psycholinguists?
  A.The cognitive view of language learning says that only human beings can learn language because it is an outgrowth of the structure of the human min
  B.Other animals simply could master a language.
  C.The animals intellectual capacity is much better than human beings.
  D.Language is developed by learning.

(2)The behaviorists’ view is that __________.
  A.language is actually an outgrowth of intellectual structure of the animal’s mind
  B.animals have not developed communications system
  C.given enough patience, a man should be able to teach an animal some sort of language
  D.only human beings can learn language

(3)That an animal can master a simple language means that __________.
  A.human’s intellectual structure is not important
  B.animals’ intellectual capacity and brain structure are more similar to the humans’
  C.the learning techniques are much more important
  D.language is developed completely by learning

(4)The main idea of paragraph two is ___________.
  A.teaching a chimp language is not crucial test of the two theories
  B.their brain structure is not similar to human
  C.using various methods to let the chimp master a language
  D.training a nonhuman to use language is an amazing accomplishment

(5)The best title for this passage would be _________.
  A.Animals’ language
  B.Human’s language
  C.Teaching Animals’ Language
  D.Can Other Animals Acquire Language?

33.[阅读理解] Reading ComprehensionC)
Disraeli was as sparkling a letter-writer as he was a novelist.  His letters show that his capacity to observed was matched only by his ability to describe, and they are excited by his over-developed sense of self-dramatization as well as by his enduring sense of the greatness of his own destiny.  He skims through these pages like some gorgeous bird of paradise, spreading his multi-colored feathers and never pausing long enough to become boring.  
     As early as 1830, when only 26, he is found advising Benjamin Austin to carefully conserve his letters for posterity.  Fortunately Austin and others followed his advicA.  As a result over 10,000 letters in his own hand have survived, quite apart from dictated letters and other notes and documents.  Disraeli rarely kept a diary, and poured his thoughts, desires and reflections into his correspondencA.
      What treasures there lie in store!  We leave him 1837 with his longed-for election to Parliament, but ahead come into view the high peaks of his career with the twin mountains of his two premierships and his friendship with the Queen.  Lord Esher maintained that the letters between Disraeli and Queen Victoria had largely been destroyed, but this was not so.  A new, bright and searching light will eventually shine on that extraordinary political and romantic friendship.
(1)This passage appears to be written by _______.
  A.a friend of Disraeli's
  B.a contemporary of Disraeli's
  C.a literary critic
  D.an autobiographer

(2)...his capacity to observe was matched only by his ability to describA... Means
  A.he was as accomplished an observer as he was a descriptive writer
  B.his capacity to observe and his ability to describe were unrivalled
  C.he was capable of adapting descriptions to fit his observations
  D.his observations and descriptions reflected his own personal ambitions

(3)During his lifetime Disraeli pursued the career of _______.
  A.a correspondent
  B.a politician
  C.a novelist
  D.a consultant

(4)Even as a young man Disraeli realized that one day his letters would be _______.
  A.antiquated
  B.well-connected
  C.destroyed
  D.widely-read

(5)Disraeli's two premierships and his friendship with the Queen are described as being _______.
  A.obstacles to surmount
  B.unsurmountable obstacles
  C.pinnacles of success
  D.impossible challenges

34.[阅读理解] Reading ComprehensionD)
It is said that the public and Congressional concern about deceptive packaging rumpus started because Senator Hart discovered that the boxes of cereals consumed by him, Mrs. Hart, and their children were becoming higher and narrower, with a decline of net weight from 12 to 10 1/2 ounces, without any reduction in price. There were still twelve biscuits, but they had been reduced in size. Later, the Senator rightly complained of a store-bought pie in a handsomely illustrated box that pictured, in a single slice, almost as many cherries as there were in the whole pie.
The manufacturer who increases the unit price of his product by changing his package size to lower the quantity delivered can, without undue hardship, put his product into boxes, bags, and tins that will contain even 4-ounce, 8-ounce, one-pound, two-pound quantities of breakfast foods, cake mixes, etC. A study of drugstore and supermarket shelves will convince any observers that all possible sizes and shapes of boxes, jars, bottles, and tins are in use at the same time, and, as the package journals show, week by week, there is never any hesitation in introducing a new size and shape of box or bottle when it aids in product differentiation. The producers of packaged products argue strongly against changing sizes of packages to contain even weights and volumes, but no one in the trade comments unfavorably on the huge costs incurred by endless changes of package sizes, materials, shape, art work, and net weights that are used for improving a product's market position.
When a packaging expert explained that he was able to multiply the price of hard sweets by 2.5, from $1 to $ 2.5 by changing to a fancy jar, or that he had made a 5-ounce bottle look as though it held 8 ounces, he was in effect telling the public that packaging can be a very expensive luxury. It evidently does come high, when an average filmily pays about $ 200 a year from bottles, cans, boxes, jars and other containers, most of which can't be used for anything but stuffing the garbage can.
(1)What started the public and Congressional concern about deceptive packaging rumpus?
  A.Consumers' complaints about the changes in package size.
  B.Expensive packaging for poor quality products.
  C.A Senator's discovery of the tricks in packaging.
  D.The rise in the unit price for many products.

(2)The word "undue" (ParA. 2)means___________.
  A.improper
  B.adequate
  C.unexpected
  D.excessive

(3)Consumers are concerned about the changes in package size mainly because___________.
  A.they hate to see any changes in things they are familiar with
  B.the unit price for a product often rises as a result
  C.they have to pay for the Cost of changing package sizes
  D.this entails an increase in the cost of packaging

(4)According to this passage, various types of packaging come into existence to___________.
  A.meet the needs of consumers
  B.suit all kinds of products
  C.enhance the market position of products
  D.introduce new products

(5)The author is critical mainly of___________.
  A.dishonest packaging
  B.inferior packaging
  C.tbe changes in package size
  D.exaggerated illustration on packages

35.[阅读理解] Reading ComprehensionE)
Between about 1910 and 1930, new artistic movements in European art were making themselves felt in the United States. American artists became acquainted with the new art on their trips to Paris and at the exhibitions in the famous New York gallery “291”( named after its address on Fifth Avenue) of the photographer Alfred Stieglitz. But most important in the spread of the modern movements in the United States was the sensational Armory Show of the 1913 held in New York, in which the works of many of the leading European artists were seen along with the works of a number of progressive American painters.
     Several of the American modernists who were influenced by the Armory Show found the urban landscape, especially New York, an appealing subject. Compared with the works of the realist painters, the works of American modernists were much further removed from the actual appearance of the city; they were more interested in the “feel “ of the city, more concerned with the meaning behind appearance. However, both the painters of the Ash Can School” and the later realists were still tied to nineteenth-century or earlier styles, while the early modernists shared in the international breakthroughs of the art of the twentieth century.
The greatest of these breakthroughs was Cubism, developed most fully in France between 1907 and 1914, which brought about a major revolution in Western painting. It overturned the regional tradition that had been built upon since the Renaissance. In cubism, natural forms were broken down analytically into geometric shapes. No longer was a clear differentiation made between the figure and the background of a painting: the objects represented and the surface on which they were painted became one. The Cubists abandoned the conventional single vantage point of the viewer, and objects depicted from multiple viewpoints were shown at the same way.
(1)What’s the main topic of the passage?
  A.Modern art movements in the United States.
  B.The great influence of Cubism.
  C.Several American modernists found urban landscape an appealing subject.
  D.Contemporary artists in the United States.

(2)Which of the following is not mentioned as a means through which American artists learned about new movements?
  A.Trips to Paris.
  B.Lectures by European artists.
  C.The exhibitions in the famous New York gallery “291”.
  D.The sensational Armory Show in 1913.

(3)What was exhibited on the sensational Armory Show of 1913 in New York?
  A.Works of many leading European artists as well as works of many progressive American painters.
  B.Works of all the European artists and American painters.
  C.Works of a number of American modernists and painters of the “Ash Can School”.
  D.Works of European artists only.

(4)According to the author, which of the following was a major new movement in twentieth-century art?
  A.Impressionism.
  B.Cubism.
  C.The rational tradition.
  D.Realism

(5)What do we know about Cubism?
  A.It made a clear differentiation between the figure and the background of a painting.
  B.Natural forms were broken down analytically into shape of a square.
  C.The object represented and the surface on which they were painted became one.
  D.The Cubists preserved the conventional single vantage point of the viewer.

36.[完型填空] Family time is one of the most important times in a child’s life.My family and I ## a lot of time together,including every ## .Even when my father is ## on business,my mother,my sister,and I sit down at the table to eat and ## our day.We don’t watch television but have
##together.As a teenager,  ##  with my parents is not the most fun thing I do but I feel it is necessary.I learn from them  ## we talk, whether it is about my dad’s job or my mother’s day.
I did a little research on the “family table” ##.Statistics show that only 50% of ## sit down to dinner together each night.That’s a ## ,because researchers  ##  that kids who have these regular family dinners have  ## behavior,grades,and a larger vocabulary.They are also less ## to smoke,drink,do drugs,or have eating disorders Time with their parents makes kids more ## and gives them a sense of ## and safety.Plus,they learn better manners.
Now with many single-parent families or homes  ##  both parents work,making time together has become harder.There have been many recent studies showing kids are“##  ”than they used to be.I think it’s primarily parents’  ##  .Only good things  ##  taking 15 minutes away from television and five minutes from video games to have this time with your family.By spending 20 minutes with  ## ,I believe this idea of “wild kids” would decrease greatly.
(1)
  A.spend
  B.pass
  C.take
  D.cost

(2)
  A.morning
  B.dinner
  C.weekend
  D.party

(3)
  A.away
  B.lonely
  C.back
  D.alone

(4)
  A.welcome        B memorize
  B.discuss
  C.remember

(5)
  A.snacks
  B.meal
  C.sports
  D.fun

(6)
  A.putting up
  B.getting up
  C.keeping up
  D.hanging out

(7)
  A.every time
  B.before
  C.some time
  D.since

(8)
  A.plan
  B.manner
  C.idea
  D.project

(9)
  A.parents
  B.sisters
  C.brothers
  D.families

(10)
  A.wonder
  B.shame
  C.miracle
  D.worry

(11)
  A.suppose
  B.claim
  C.assume        D doubt

(12)
  A.higher
  B.worse
  C.lower
  D.better

(13)
  A.unlikely
  B.probably
  C.likely
  D.impossibly

(14)
  A.stubborn
  B.nervous
  C.silent
  D.stable

(15)
  A.belonging
  B.anxiety
  C.honor
  D.achievement

(16)
  A.whose
  B.where
  C.that
  D.which

(17)
  A.smarter
  B.quicker
  C.wilder
  D.slower

(18)
  A.duty
  B.fault
  C.power
  D.burden

(19)
  A.come out
  B.contribute to
  C.come from
  D.result in

(20)
  A.the other
  B.another one
  C.the rest
  D.each other

附件是答案,核对题目下载,q76129 6 021

东北农业大学20春《大学英语Ⅰ》正考在线测试试题.zip

9.74 KB, 下载次数: 32, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 10 金币  [记录]

答案参考

发表于 2020-5-21 15:00:39 | 显示全部楼层

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:39