注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1213|回复: 0

传媒19春《大学英语(一)》平时作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-3 14:21:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2019春学期平时作业
Stop making so much noise ____ the neighbor will start complaining. A、or else B、but still C、and then D、so that 2、We hope to go to the beach tomorrow, but we won’t go ____ it’s raining. A、if B、when C、though D、because 3、——The weather is too cold ____ March this year. ——It was still ____ when I came here years ago. A、for; colder B、in; cold C、in; hot D、for; hotter 4、——How much vinegar did you put in the soup? ——I’m sorry to say, ____. I forget. A、no B、no one C、nothing D、none 5、He is only too ready to help others, seldom, ____, refusing them when they turn to him. A、if never B、if ever C、if not D、if any 6、——What should I wear to attend his wedding party? ——Dress ____ you like. A、what B、however C、whatever D、how 7、——The research on the new bird flu virus vaccine is challenging and demanding. Who do you think can do the job? ——____ my students have a try? A、Shall B、Must C、Will D、May 8、I’d like to live somewhere ____ the sun shines all year long. A、which B、that C、where D、in which 9、I ____ to go for a walk, but someone called and I couldn’t get away. A、was planning B、planned C、had planned D、would plan 10、——Your book, Tommy? ——No, Mom, it’s my friend’s. ——Remember to return it to ____ name is on it. A、what B、which C、whose D、whosever 11、Thank you for sending us ____ fresh vegetables of many kinds. You have done us ____ a great service. A、不填;a B、the;a C、不填;不填 D、the;不填 12、Now that we ____ all the money, it’s no use turning on me and saying it’s all my fault. A、had lost B、lost C、have lost D、lose 13、We had a really bad time about six months ago but now things are ____. A、looking up B、coming up C、making up D、turning up 14、——When did it begin to snow? ——It started ____ the night. A、during B、by C、from D、at 15、Young as he is, David has gained ____ rich experience in ____ society. A、the; the B、a; 不填 C、不填;不填 D、不填;the 16、____ from endless homework on weekends, the students now find their own activities, such as taking a ride together to watch the sunrise. A、Freed B、Freeing C、To free D、having freed 17、——So you missed the meeting. ——____. I got there five minutes before it finished. A、Not at all B、Not exactly C、Not especially D、Not really 18、——Do you mind if I smoke? ——____ A、Why not? B、Yes, help yourself C、Go ahead D、Yes, but you’d better not 19、——We must thank you for taking the trouble to cook us a meal. ——____. A、With pleasure B、It doesn’t matter C、It was no trouble at all D、By all means 20、____ the temperature might drop, coal was prepared for warming. A、To consider B、Considered C、Considering D、To be considered奥鹏作业答案可以联系QQ 761296021

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:03