姓名:                                                  得分:                  
第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
        此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。
1.-_______?
-He's a tall man with short hair.
  A:How is he
  B:What does he like
  C:What is he
  D:What does he look like2.- Does that tea have enough sugar in it?   
- ______       
  A:Yes, it is. Thank you.
  B:Yes, it does. Thank you.
  C:Yes, I will. Thank you.
  D:Yes, I do. I like it.3.-Could I use your bike for a moment?
-_____
  A:It's well.
  B:It doesn't matter.
  C:By all means.
  D:I have no idea.4.- Do you mind my smoking here?
- _______
  A:No, thanks.
  B:Yes, I do.
  C:Yes. I'd rather not.
  D:Good idea.5. - Haven't seen you for ages! What are you busy with now?
- _____________
  A:I hate the weather here.
  B:My hair is getting a bit longer.
  C:Yeah, thanks for coming.
  D:I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)
        此部分共有2篇短文,第一篇短文后有5个问题。请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。第二篇短文后有5个正、误判断题,请选择T或F.
Passage 1How men first learnt to invent words is unknown; in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communicate with each other; and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be combined to present those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words.
The power of words, then, lies in their associations - the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning for us by experience; and the longer we live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sad events of our past; and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something increases.
Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing like music and which by their position and association can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately, or they will make our speech silly and vulgar. 6. The origin of language is _________.
A:a legend handed down from the past
  B:a matter that is hidden or secret
  C:a question difficult to answer
  D:a problem not yet solved7.What is true about words? _______
A:They are used to express feelings only.
  B:They can not be written down.
  C:They are simply sounds.
  D:They are mysterious.8. The real power of words consists in their ______.
A:properties
  B:characteristics
  C:peculiarity
  D:representative function9.By "association" in the last paragraph, the author means ______.
A:a special quality
  B:a joining of ideas in the mind
  C:an appearance which is puzzling
  D:a strange feature10. Which of the following statements about the real poet is NOT true? _________
A:He is no more than a master of words.
  B:He can convey his ideas in words which sing like music.
  C:He can move men to tears.
  D:His style is always charming.Passage 2
For several years,Americans have enjoyed teleshopping-watching TV and buying things by phone. Now teleshopping is starting in Europe. In a number of European countries,people can turn on their TVs and shop for clothes,jewelry,food,toys,and many other things.
    Teleshopping is becoming popular in Sweden,for example. The biggest Swedish company sells different kinds of things on TV in 15 European countries,and in one year it made $100 million. In France there are two teleshopping channels,and the French spend about $20 million a year to buy things through those channels.
    In Germany,until last year teleshopping was only possible on one channel for 1 hour every day. Then the government allowed more teleshopping. Other channels can open for telebusiness,including the largest American teleshopping company and a 24-hour teleshopping company. German businesses are hoping this new teleshopping will help them sell more things.
    Some people like teleshopping because it allows them to do their shopping without leaving their homes. With all the problems of traffic in the cities,this is an important reason. But at the same time,other Europeans do not like this new way of shopping. They can do teleshopping "junk on the air". Many Europeans usually worry about the quality of the things for sale on TV. Good quality is important to them,and they believe they cannot be sure about the quality of the things on TV.
    The need for high quality means that European teleshopping companies will have to be different from the American companies. They will have to be more careful about the quality of the things they sell. They will also have to work harder to sell things that the buyers cannot touch or see in person.
11. Teleshopping is cheap in Europe.
A:T
  B:F12.People like teleshopping because it is easier.
  B:F13.Some Europeans don't like teleshopping because they don't watch TV.
  B:F14. In Germany,teleshopping may have fewer buyers.
  B:F15.The best title of this passage is " Teleshopping in Europe" .
  B:F第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
        此部分共有5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。
16. I don't know _______ to deal with such matter.
A:what
B:how
C:which
D:/17. He _______ driving me home, even though I told him I lived nearby.
A:insisted on
B:insisted at
C:insisted that
D:insisted in18. The boy is not happy at the new school. He has ________ friends there.
A:few
B:a few
C:little
D:a little 19. I fell and hurt myself while I ________ basketball yesterday.
A:was playing
B:am playing
C:play
D:played20. Tom ________ more than twenty pounds on the novel.
A:spent
B:paid
C:cost
D:took
第四部分:完型填空(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
以下短文中共包含5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中空缺部分有5个选项,请从A、B、C、D、E五个选项中选出正确选项。
The Internet began more than thirty years ago, and its goal was to increase communication among universities, the government and some major American businesses by linking their computers together. The Internet makes it easy for them to send large 21 of information quickly.
As time passed, more people began using the Internet. In 1981, the Internet linked 13 computers. Only nine years later, it 22 more than 350,000 computers. Today experts say there are about 300 million computers connected to the Internet.
The Internet has changed the way people work. They can travel from place to place 23 getting in touch with their office all the time via the Internet. A recent report in the America magazine, Newsweek, said more than 89 million Americana now use the Internet at work. Companies around the world now use the Internet. One can hardly imagine how business could be done 24 the Internet.
    The Internet is becoming more important than anyone had thought possible. And its importance is25 to increase more in the future.21.
A:linked
B:expected
C:amount
D:while
E:without22.
E:without23.
E:without24.
E:without25.
E:without第五部分:英译汉(满分30分, 每句5分)
26、Do you think you can do it by yourself?
27、I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case.
28、The students are encouraged to do more listening, reading and writing by their teacher.
29、How are you doing these days?
30、Do you have access to the Internet?
31、He has a foreign friend who lives in the United States.
第六部分:写作(满分20分)
Instructions:根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.Health and Eating Habits
1.健康和饮食习惯的关系;
2.你的看法以及理由。关于答案可以联系QQ 1647861640

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|无忧答案网 ( 冀ICP备18010495号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:07