作业帮 发表于 2017-5-12 10:05:37

人大 大学英语(三)(第三版)(ZK052C)

★大学英语(三)(第三版)(ZK052C) module02 Vocabulary andstructure1、【105612】(Vocabulary and structure)Professor Smith promised to look ______my paper, that is, to read itcarefully before the defence.A.afterB.overC.onD.into【答案】B2、【105613】(Vocabulary and structure)-Thepublic store is to close at 9:00 p.m.-______ no need to worry; it isjust 7:30 p.m.A.You haveB.They haveC.It isD.There is【答案】D3、【105614】(Vocabulary and structure)When Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother ______ dinner in thekitchen.A.cookedB.was cookingC.cooksD.has cooked【答案】B4、【105615】(Vocabulary and structure)Did you notice the guy ______ head looked like a big potato?A.whoB.whichC.whoseD.whom【答案】C5、【105616】(Vocabulary and structure)Tom is so talkative. I'm sure you'll soon get tired ______ him.A.ofB.withC.atD.on【答案】A6、【105617】(Vocabulary and structure)Our house is about a mile from the railway station and there are not manyhouses ______.A.in betweenB.far apartC.among themD.from each other【答案】A7、【105618】(Vocabulary and structure)I don't know ______ to deal with such matter.A.whatB.howC.whichD./【答案】B8、【105619】(Vocabulary and structure)Both the kids and their parents ______ English, I think. I know it fromtheir accent.A.isB.beenC.areD.was【答案】C9、【105620】(Vocabulary and structure)Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road!A.I haveB.have IC.I didD.did I【答案】D10、【105621】(Vocabulary and structure)-Write to me when you get home.-OK, I ______.A.mustB.shouldC.willD.can【答案】C11、【105622】(Vocabulary and structure)He ______ finding a taxi for me, even though I told him I lived nearby.A.insisted onB.insisted atC.insisted thatD.insisted in【答案】A12、【105623】(Vocabulary and structure)As the bus came round the corner, it ran ______ a big tree by theroadside.A.intoB.onC.overD.up【答案】A13、【105624】(Vocabulary and structure)-______ is your girl friend like?-She is very kind andgood-looking.A.HowB.WhatC.WhichD.Who【答案】B14、【105625】(Vocabulary and structure)John's father ______ mathematics in this school ever since hegraduated from Harvard University.A.taughtB.teachesC.has taughtD.is teaching【答案】C15、【105626】(Vocabulary and structure)Every year thousands of lives ______ in road accidents because of carelessdriving.A.loseB.lostC.have lostD.are lost【答案】D16、【105627】(Vocabulary and structure)We came finally ______ the conclusion that she has been telling lies allthe time.A.ofB.intoC.toD.at【答案】C17、【105628】(Vocabulary and structure)On average, a successful lawyer has to talk to several ______ a day.A.customersB.supportersC.guestsD.clients【答案】D18、【105629】(Vocabulary and structure)A pair of spectacles ______ what I need at the moment.A.isB.areC.hasD.have【答案】A19、【105630】(Vocabulary and structure)The young lady coming over to us ______ our English teacher; the way shewalks tells us that!A.must beB.can beC.would beD.could be【答案】A20、【105631】(Vocabulary and structure)Had you come five minutes earlier, you ______ the train to Birmingham. Butnow you missed it.A.would catchB.would have caughtC.could catchD.should catch【答案】B21、【105632】(Vocabulary and structure)I won't make the ______ mistake next time.A.likeB.sameC.nearD.similar【答案】B
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 人大 大学英语(三)(第三版)(ZK052C)