黄老师 发表于 2011-9-7 07:51:07

第五部分 英译汉(2011年09月网考)

第五部分 英译汉(2011年09月网考)
1. 27个标成红色的题目,要重点复习. 建议先看英语,尝试翻译,然后掌握不熟悉的单词意思,只要大概意思相同即可
2.其余135题均为实考题,尽量掌握。比较简单记忆,容易突击消化.考试4题20分,尽量拿满分.
内部资料请勿传播(如传播将停止更新服务),复习本资料无需看其他资料,基础较差的温习标注红色的27题即可。
重点掌握27个(必考2个):
1. Wang Li’s(人名有可能变化,4月为:Tom’s) father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University.
王丽的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。
2.Please give this book to whoever comes first. 请把这本书给最先来的人。
3.Though it was late, they kept on working. 尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作。
4. Apples here like water and sunshine. 这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。
5. Tom(人名有可能变化或Fred)was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.
汤姆是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。
6.Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years. 泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。
7. A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used. 那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。
8. In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students’ test papers.
外语系用阅卷机给学生批卷。
9. The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening, reading and writing. 老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。
10. There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。
11. This place has plentiful material resources. 这个地方有丰富的物质资源。
12. Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics. 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。
13. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.
我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验到的快乐就越多。
14. Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up. 历史每重演一次,代价就增加(一分)。
15. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger. 在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
16. In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.
像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。
17. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。
18. All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的东西,未必都是金子。
19.Bill hit his car into a wall last night. 昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。
20.Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能帮我拾一下这个很沉的箱子吗?
There is something urgent for you to do right now. 有件急事要你立刻去做
I'll have to try using the search engines. 我必须试着使用搜索引擎。
Let's try something different. 让我们尝尝其它不同的口味
How long will it take us to get there? 我们到那里要花费多长时间?
The more I study, the less I seem to learn. 我读的书越多,好像学到得东西越少
It takes a lot of time to learn a foreign language. 学习一门外语需要很多时间
They have been working together for three months and have come to know each other better. 他们在一起工作了三个月,相互之间也更了解了
What would you like to drink, mineral water or tea? 你喜欢喝点什么?矿泉水还是茶水?
I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening. 我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。
My classmates are cleverer than I. 我的同学比我聪明。
He is in the world a famous pop star. 他是世界上著名的流行音乐明星。
Jane moved to New York at the end of last month. 简在上月底就移居纽约了
Give me your advice. 给我你的建议。
I feel satisfied with my life. 我对我的生活感到满意。
I’m having a headache now. 我现在头痛。
How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过得?
I have no idea about it. 对此我一点都不知道。
Who is the girl in white shirt? 穿白衬衣的那位女孩是谁?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 第五部分 英译汉(2011年09月网考)