张老师 发表于 2018-11-15 12:52:06

北语网院18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_1234答案

18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_1

1.[单选题]    She spoke so quietly that I could _______ hear her.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.almost
    B.mostly
    C.nearly
    D.hardly
2.[单选题]Advertisements try to _______ the target consumers.          (满分)
    A.amuse at   
    B.approach   
    C. serve   
    D. appeal to
3.[单选题]My home is 10 km _____ the School.          (满分)
    A.faraway      
    B.far away from   
    C. far from   
    D. away from
4.[单选题]    The _______ of the show was the group dance.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.highlight
    B.emphasis
    C.stress
    D.focus
5.[单选题]With too much stimulation, students _________ -stop trying.          (满分)
    A.get up
    B.show up      
    C. pick up   
    D. give up
6.[单选题]tableborder\   He wasasked to _______ his concept of cool. fonttdtrtbodytable          (满分)
    A.define
    B.determine
    C.demand
    D.depend
7.[单选题]    They have the ability for longer eye _______.tdtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.connection
    B.contact
    C.stare
    D.watch
8.[单选题]    The problem has been _______ me for weeks .tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.bothering
    B.interrupting
    C.disturbing
    D.suspending
9.[单选题]    True happiness does not usually come from passive entertainment such as _______ TV or sitting on a beach.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.watching
    B.seeing
    C.to watch
    D.to see
10.[单选题]    We all _______ characteristics from our parents.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.obtain
    B.attain
    C.inherit
    D.descend
11.[单选题]    We won#39;t change our minds _______ happens.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.which
    B.it
    C.however
    D.whatever
12.[单选题]He finds it hard to ________ his thoughts ________ one thing for longer than five minutes.          (满分)
    A.pay, on
    B.focus, at
    C.focus, on
    D.get, on
13.[单选题]He ______ to Japan, and will be back next week.          (满分)
    A.went
    B.has been
    C. has gone
    D. goes
14.[单选题]These are times _____an activity goes very smoothly and brings great happiness.          (满分)
    A.in which      
    B.which         
    C. that      
    D. when
15.[单选题]I admire your _____ in saying what you think.          (满分)
    A.mind      
    B.thought      
    C. encouragement   
    D. courage
16.[单选题]    The US news media will _______ the Conference closely.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.broadcast
    B.release
    C.issue
    D.cover
17.[单选题]    Italyversus Japan is turning out to be a _______ well matched   competition.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.very
    B.surprisingly
    C.particularly
    D.much
18.[单选题]    The company _______ adults as its primary customers. tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.regarded
    B.chose
    C.targeted
    D.deemed
19.[单选题]She is not beautiful but very __________.          (满分)
    A.intelligence
    B.intelligent      
    C. intelligently   
    D. unintelligent
20.[单选题]    _______ we have all the material ready,we should begin the new task at once.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.Since that
    B.Since then
    C.By now
    D.Now that
21.[判断题]Much of his success lies in his skill in handling different people.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
22.[判断题]The twin brothers even noticed that they had the same likes and dislikes.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
23.[判断题]He always begins his lessons from a warm-up exercise.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
24.[判断题]Elizabeth Taylor describes actors as \-a little nervous and afraid of people.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
25.[判断题]Not only the students, but also the teacher listen to the lecture.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错

18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_2

1.[单选题]Earnings _________ one’s living level.          (满分)
    A.determine   
    B.decide      
    C. delight   
    D. divide
2.[单选题]      Thepresident made a _______ speech at the funeral.fonttdtrtbodytable          (满分)
    A.memorable
    B.memorial
    C.memorized
    D.memory
3.[单选题]      With a bit of your_______,she could do really well.fonttdtrtbodytable          (满分)
    A.encouragement
    B.encourage
    C.courage
    D.bravery
4.[单选题]We can’t judge a person by his or her _______.          (满分)
    A.outside
    B.looking
    C. identification
    D. appearance
5.[单选题]The exam is going to ________ all the stuff from Chapter 7 and 8.          (满分)
    A.cover   
    B.uncover         
    C. discover      
    D. recover
6.[单选题]A mnemonic is a ________ to help the memory.          (满分)
    A.tool
    B.technique   
    C. book   
    D. programme
7.[单选题]_            yourself ______ that box, for there may be some dangerous insects inside.          (满分)
    A.Get, away
    B. Keep, away from
    C.Keep, far from
    D.Get,from
8.[单选题]tableborder\      Wedon#39;t practice listening or speaking, _______ that isn#39;t a problem for me.fonttdtrtbodytable          (满分)
    A.while
    B.but
    C.and
    D.as
9.[单选题]    Expertsin the field from _______ the world will be invited to attend the   meeting. tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.all around
    B.all
    C.around
    D.all round
10.[单选题]These are the highlights of advertising ______ history.          (满分)
    A.across
    B.in   
    C. throughout
    D. during
11.[单选题]The couple are now ______ because they fight a lot in life.          (满分)
    A.separable
    B.separation
    C. separate
    D. separated
12.[单选题]    He is _______ today because of his father#39;s illness.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.sad
    B.absent
    C.upset
    D.out
13.[单选题]    The bar is closed until further _______.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.notice
    B.inform
    C.message
    D.notification
14.[单选题]He is now very busy in _________ the final examinations.          (满分)
    A.prepare for   
    B.preparing for         
    C. preparing at      
    D. prepared at
15.[单选题]   When you have filled in the questionnaire, copy it and send the _______to your employer.tdtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.original
    B.old
    C.genuine
    D.real
16.[单选题]    _______ it will do us harm or good remains to be seen.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.If
    B.Whether
    C.That
    D.Which
17.[单选题]The young man has a pleasant ________ which makes him popular among his friends.          (满分)
    A.person
    B.temper
    C. appearance
    D. personality
18.[单选题]There is connection between memory and physical actions such as sports, dance, or simply ________ the classroom.          (满分)
    A.moves
    B.moving   
    C. moves around   
    D. moving around
19.[单选题]Goodall learned in many ways, chimps society is similar _____ human society.          (满分)
    A.with      
    B.to   
    C.   
    D. of
20.[单选题]When I was young I _____ becoming a scientist.          (满分)
    A.wanted to      
    B.intended to      
    C. dreamt of   
    D. strive for
21.[判断题]Several universities are studying the effects of stereotypes for people during tests of ability.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
22.[判断题]The book is high in quality thanks to the writers who worked so hard for so many months.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
23.[判断题]Students can read and look up all new words in the dictionary.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
24.[判断题]Some students learn vocabulary by memorizinglists of new words.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
25.[判断题]The movie was such successful that it was shown internationally.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错

18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_3

1.[单选题]    What Tom did was important, but _______.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.more important the way of he did things was
    B.the way of he did things was more important
    C.more important was the way he did things
    D.more important the way were he did things
2.[单选题]The beautiful scene ______ me.          (满分)
    A.appeals   
    B.appeals to   
    C. annoys
    D. interrupts
3.[单选题]    I tried to _______ what was happening to me.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.reflect on
    B.think of
    C.think about
    D.consider
4.[单选题]    Paris is the _______ of many romance movies.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.center
    B.scene
    C.place
    D.plot
5.[单选题]    There were always a lot of children and animals around our house _______ but not many toys.tdtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.yet
    B.and
    C.but
    D.while
6.[单选题]Jane Goodall always had a _____ for animals. She likes to study chimps, horses, dogs, birds, and everything else.          (满分)
    A.problem      
    B.passion      
    C. compassion   
    D. companion
7.[单选题]    She has been   _______ a letter from him, but nothing arrived.tdtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.wanting
    B.expecting
    C.desiring
    D.longing
8.[单选题]By making some research, everybody can find the answer ________ the issue.          (满分)
    A.to
    B.of      
    C. about   
    D. on
9.[单选题]Movies from England, the US, France and Japan are ______ popular.          (满分)
    A.specially   
    B.really   
    C. especially   
    D. fortunately
10.[单选题]    He is not happy_______ his career.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.at
    B.with
    C.about
    D.on
11.[单选题]    His great deeds _______ his great speeches.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.conformed
    B.corresponded
    C.accorded
    D.responded
12.[单选题]As we all know, the earth ______ around the sun.          (满分)
    A.moves
    B.is moving
    C. moved
    D. is moved
13.[单选题]    She was in fine _______ for the performance.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.form
    B.shape
    C.situation
    D.figure
14.[单选题]    I can’t   _______ who to invite.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.determine
    B.decide
    C.make up mind
    D.decide on
15.[单选题]    Atbirth, female infants are naturally _______ mature than male infants. tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.much
    B.a little
    C.far
    D.a little more
16.[单选题]    Smoking is _______ many cases of lung cancer.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.result of
    B.lead to
    C.bring about
    D.responsible for
17.[单选题]    He was_______ in this accident and was injured.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.involved
    B.entangled
    C.drawn
    D.caught
18.[单选题]    The mud is a feeding ground for large _______ birds.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.a number of
    B.numbers of
    C.number of
    D.number
19.[单选题]    Remind him _______ the window when he leaves.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.of closing
    B.closing
    C.to close
    D.close
20.[单选题]Only those who are ______ can be good writers.          (满分)
    A.imaginative      
    B.imaginary   
    C. imaginable   
    D. imaginating
21.[判断题]Compared to the Earth, the moon is much smaller.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
22.[判断题]As a child, he loved music.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
23.[判断题]Compared with other paints, the color of our product is the best.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
24.[判断题]Together, either nature or nurture make you the person you are.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
25.[判断题]Parents can encourage their children playing with both types of toys.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错

18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_4

1.[单选题]    Romeo has a great love _______ things _______ the distant past.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.for;from
    B.for;in
    C.in;from
    D.at;from
2.[单选题]    _______, he was struck by a snake. u003ddtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.Surprisingly
    B.Unfortunately
    C.Luckily
    D.Unexpectedly
3.[单选题]    At Yale University, _______ people (all over age 60) took a test of memory.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.elder
    B.elderly
    C.older
    D.old
4.[单选题]He lost his wallet, with his ________ card inside.          (满分)
    A.identification
    B.identify   
    C. identity
    D. identical
5.[单选题]    The picture exhibition bored me to death. I wish I _______ to it.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.have not gone
    B.did not go
    C.could not have gone
    D.had not gone
6.[单选题]    The Browns had ambition to take _______ of the troop.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.command
    B.control
    C.dominance
    D.direction
7.[单选题]   S mokers are well_______the dangers to theirown health.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.aware of
    B.concious
    C.realized
    D.acquainted
8.[单选题]Consumers ______buy a product for its image even more than for its price or quality.          (满分)
    A.frequently
    B.frequent   
    C. seldom
    D. seldomly
9.[单选题]    Outdoor ads _______ film posters and road billboards are found everywhere.tdtrtbodytable p          (满分)
    A.for example
    B.like
    C.such as
    D.for instance
10.[单选题]It ________ there has been a mistake.          (满分)
    A.appear
    B.appears like      
    C. is appearing   
    D. appears
11.[单选题]    Birth order has _______ on personality.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.influence
    B.a influence
    C.an influence
    D.influences
12.[单选题]    Please use your best discretion to _______ the matter.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.deal
    B.do
    C.handle
    D.conduct
13.[单选题]Mark and Gerald are twins. They look ______ -exactly the same.          (满分)
    A.similar         
    B.alike         
    C. identical      
    D. good
14.[单选题]    I’ll_______ you after I come back from Europe.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.get to
    B.get back to
    C.come to
    D.go to
15.[单选题]Your own life is a movie. You _______of the hero in your movie.          (满分)
    A.play the role
    B.are
    C. devise the role
    D. play a role
16.[单选题]    My grandmother was an important influence _______ me as a child.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.to
    B.at
    C.in
    D.on
17.[单选题]      It_______ there has been a mistake.fonttdtrtbodytable          (满分)
    A.looks
    B.goes
    C.appears
    D.sounds
18.[单选题]My father as well as his workmates _____ to Beijing.          (满分)
    A.are going      
    B.have gone   
    C. have been   
    D. has been
19.[单选题]    Go right on _______ you reach the end of the street.tdtrtbodytablep          (满分)
    A.when
    B.before
    C.until
    D.after
20.[单选题]Mr Green has taught in that school_____ he came to China three years ago.          (满分)
    A.since      
    B.when      
    C. as   
    D. before
21.[判断题]Ads can be funny, irritating, or informative.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
22.[判断题]Though she spent a lot of time in school activities, she did great at her final exams.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
23.[判断题]In the content-based learning approach, students learn the vocabulary and grammar necesarily to the content.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
24.[判断题]She was acting as if she didn’t know her.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错
25.[判断题]Children could take apartthe toy car and put the pieces back together.          (满分)
    A.对
    B.错

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 北语网院18秋《综合英语(I)》作业_1234答案