[机考] 201603大学英语2(新)(机考)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-2 09:28:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
201603大学英语2(新)(机考)
1.[单选题]Waiter:__________? <br>Customer: Yes, I’ll have a cheeseburger, medium rare, with French fries. <br>
    A.What do you want to eat
    B.Have you decided what to have yet
    C.Excuse me, but who’d like to order
    D.Excuse me, are you ready to order now
    正确答案:——D——
2.[单选题]–– Zhao (guest): That was a delicious dinner.<br>  –– Mr. Murray (host):____. Would you like to go to the living room now? It’s more comfortable there.<br>           <br>
    A.I'm glad you enjoyed it
    B.Thank you. Don’t mention it
    C.You're welcome
    D.Not so delicious, I'm afraid
    正确答案:——A——
3.[单选题]–– Host: Jack, come and sit in the sofa. Dinner will be ready in a minute. Could I get you something to drink? <br>–– Guest: ____.<br>
    A.No, don’t trouble. I’ve drunk enough
    B.No, you couldn't. I'm not thirsty
    C.Yes, you could. I’d like some Coca cola
    D.Yes, please. I'd like some Sprite
    正确答案:——D——
4.[单选题]–– Olivia: Do you mind if I play some music?<br>–– Bill:————————I’m writing my assignment.
    A.Of course I would.
    B.Not at all.
    C.Of course not.
    D.Certainly.
    正确答案:————
5.[单选题]–– Thomas: Hey, you look concerned.______            <br>–– Jack: The final exam. I’m not fully prepared yet.<br>
    A.What a lovely day!
    B.What has attracted you?
    C.What’s on your mind?
    D.What about seeing the doctor?
6.[单选题]–– Maria: Morley, where are the cookies. Don’t tell me you ate them all!<br>–– Morley: Yes, I did._____  
    A.I couldn’t bear it.
    B.They were too good to eat.
    C.I couldn’t help it.
    D.They were good to eat.
7.[单选题]–– Student A: I feel sick.<br>–– Student B: ————————            <br>–– Student A: I’m not sure, but I have got a bad headache.<br>
    A.I’m sorry to hear that.
    B.How are you feeling now?
    C.How long have you been sick?
    D.Do you have a temperature?
8.[单选题]–– Anderson: Hello. I’m Nigel Anderson. Let me get you some more to drink.<br>–– David: Not at the moment, thank you. ____
    A.How do you do?       
    B.How are you?
    C.I’m glad to meet you.
    D.I’mDavid Brown.
9.[单选题]Andy: Here, Sheila! I’d like you to meet my best partner, Arthur. (To Arthur) This is Sheila, my girlfriend.<br>Sheila: Hi, Arthur. _________________<br>Arthur: Mostly good things I hope.<br>
    A.How do you do?
    B.Andy talks about you a lot.
    C.Andy tells me you’re a good guy.
    D.You looks handsome.
10.[单选题]Son (in the kitchen): Shall I turn on the burner?<br>Mother: ______________. I haven’t finished peeling the potatoes.<br>
    A.No, not still
    B.No, not yet
    C.No, not already
    D.No, not just
11.[阅读理解]    The English language started about 1,500 years ago in England. Three groups of people came to the country. They were the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes. These three groups brought their languages with them to the country. <br>    After some time, the three languages became one new language —English. The name “English” comes from the Angles. They lived in most of England.<br>    The language that we speak today—Modern English is not the same as the English that people used 1,500 years ago, including Old English (before 1150) and Middle English (up till 1500). That language—Old English sounds different, and it has some different rules of grammar. There were only a few thousand words in Old English. But Modern English does come from Old English, and it is still like it in many important ways.<br><br><br>When did Modern English start?<br>
(1)    The English language started about 1,500 years ago in England. Three groups of people came to the country. They were the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes. These three groups brought their languages with them to the country. <br>    After some time, the three languages became one new language —English. The name “English” comes from the Angles. They lived in most of England.<br>    The language that we speak today—Modern English is not the same as the English that people used 1,500 years ago, including Old English (before 1150) and Middle English (up till 1500). That language—Old English sounds different, and it has some different rules of grammar. There were only a few thousand words in Old English. But Modern English does come from Old English, and it is still like it in many important ways.<br><br><br>When did Modern English start?<br>
  About the year 1150.       
  Between the 12th century and the 16th century.
  About the year 1500.       
  Before the year 1500.

(2)How many languages did Old English come from?<br>
  One.
  Two.
  Three.
  Four.

(3)Which language did the name “English” come from?<br>
  The Saxons.
  The Jutes.
  The Angles.   
  Modern English.

(4)According to the passage, Modern English is different from Old English in____.<br>
  grammar
  pronunciation
  words
  all the above

(5)Which of the following is TRUE?<br>
  Modern English has nothing to do with Old English.
  Modern English has more words than Old English.
  Modern English has fewer words than Old English.
  There is no difference between Old English and Modern English.

正确答案:————12.[阅读理解]    Camp Broadway is a children’s camp in the United States. It gives children a chance to find out about the performing arts. These include drama, dancing and singing. If you are 10 to 17 and enjoy performing, this could be of interest to you. It lasts 5 days and our professional artists are going to help you develop your talent or discover one.<br>    It lets you develop your ability to create and increase your confidence. Even if you don’t think you have performing talents, these will be useful skills to have. Whatever your future job might be, it will help you to speak more confidently, clearly and effectively in public. This will give you the best results if you need to speak or introduce anything to a group of people.<br>You also have a chance to make new friends here. And our artists will answer your questions and give you first-hand advice. This will be of great help if you want to progress. At the end, you have a chance to show your family what you have achieved.<br>The program isn’t just open to beginners, but also t those who have some experience.<br>    If you are interested in this summer camp, then visit www.campbroadway.com.<br><br> A 15-year-old high school student will probably join in the camp.<br>
(1)    Camp Broadway is a children’s camp in the United States. It gives children a chance to find out about the performing arts. These include drama, dancing and singing. If you are 10 to 17 and enjoy performing, this could be of interest to you. It lasts 5 days and our professional artists are going to help you develop your talent or discover one.<br>    It lets you develop your ability to create and increase your confidence. Even if you don’t think you have performing talents, these will be useful skills to have. Whatever your future job might be, it will help you to speak more confidently, clearly and effectively in public. This will give you the best results if you need to speak or introduce anything to a group of people.<br>You also have a chance to make new friends here. And our artists will answer your questions and give you first-hand advice. This will be of great help if you want to progress. At the end, you have a chance to show your family what you have achieved.<br>The program isn’t just open to beginners, but also t those who have some experience.<br>    If you are interested in this summer camp, then visit www.campbroadway.com.<br><br> A 15-year-old high school student will probably join in the camp.<br>
  T
  F

(2)2. In this passage, the underlined word “confidence” means “想象力” in Chinese.
  T
  F

(3)3. The second paragraph of the passage tells us why Camp Broadway is helpful.
  T
  F

(4)4. In the camp, you have a chance to learn how to help your friends with their lessons.
  T
  F

(5)5. The program is only open to those who have some experience.
  T
  F

正确答案:————13.[单选题]–Would you like to go to the bookstore with me?<br>– ______ I also want to buy an English dictionary.<br>
    A.That’s true.
    B.It’s a good idea.
    C.It doesn’t matter.       
    D.No, thank you.
14.[单选题]I can’t wait ______ the pop singer. <br>
    A.meet
    B.to meet
    C.meeting
    D.met
15.[单选题]The first rule of camping is to keep a clean camp site, so let’s tidy ______ up.<br>
    A.it
    B.them  
    C.him
    D.her
16.[单选题]The young man ______ teaches us English is from America.
    A.who
    B.which
    C.whom
    D.whose  
17.[单选题]It’s the training that ______ your speed, not the trainers. <br>
    A.improves
    B.promises
    C.teaches
    D.shakes
18.[单选题]The sign “No Smoking” means “You ______ smoke here.” <br>
    A.can’t
    B.needn’t
    C.mustn’t
    D.won’t
19.[单选题]How about ______ a diary in Chinese?
    A.write
    B.writing          
    C.wrote
    D.writes
20.[单选题]I hear that you are ______ collecting stamps. Could I have a look?<br>
    A.pleased with
    B.similar to   
    C.interested in
    D.ready for
21.[单选题]Martin stood ______ his shirt by the window.<br>
    A.with
    B.at
    C.in
    D.at
22.[单选题]I had better explain that I was a ______ visitor to the headmaster’s study.<br>
    A.rare
    B.silly
    C.strange
    D.frequent
23.[完形填空]   Carol and Susan are very good friends. They are in the same__1__at school and they often visit each other’s home at weekends. Now they are__2__eight years old. Carol’s mother has got a new baby. Carol is very glad to have a little sister. So she is always talking about her to Susan. At first Susan is very__3__in the new baby because she doesn’t have any brothers or sisters. But after some time she begins to get rid of Carol’s endless talking about it. She also feels a little jealous of her friend.<br>One morning when the two girls__4__in the school ground, Carol says to Susan, “Do you know, Sue, my baby sister has put on early half a pound in weight this week.” <br>“That is not very__5__,” answers Susan. “I know a baby and he puts on ten pounds a day.”<br>“Oh, that can’t be true,” answers Carol laughingly. “Whose baby is it?” “An elephant’s,” says Susan.<br><br>1.(    );
(1)   Carol and Susan are very good friends. They are in the same__1__at school and they often visit each other’s home at weekends. Now they are__2__eight years old. Carol’s mother has got a new baby. Carol is very glad to have a little sister. So she is always talking about her to Susan. At first Susan is very__3__in the new baby because she doesn’t have any brothers or sisters. But after some time she begins to get rid of Carol’s endless talking about it. She also feels a little jealous of her friend.<br>One morning when the two girls__4__in the school ground, Carol says to Susan, “Do you know, Sue, my baby sister has put on early half a pound in weight this week.” <br>“That is not very__5__,” answers Susan. “I know a baby and he puts on ten pounds a day.”<br>“Oh, that can’t be true,” answers Carol laughingly. “Whose baby is it?” “An elephant’s,” says Susan.<br><br>1.(    );
  grade
  table  
  class   
  group  

(2)2.(    );
  all               
  two       
  both       
  either

(3)3.(    );