[在线作业] 北语网院18秋《强化口语(I)》作业4321答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-8 13:02:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
18秋《强化口语(I)》作业_3
一、问答题 ( 每题50分, 共2道小题, 总分值100分 )
1.Who is your favorite movie star? Why do you like him or her?
参考答案:

2.How do you think of the college students doing part-time jobs?
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
兼职之我见 My View on Part-time Job

It is popular among university students to do part-time job. Is this behavior good or bad? Some people think it brings many advantages to the students, while there are another people consider that part-time job is not worth the candle. As far as I am concern, every coin has two sides. There are several reasons can support my point.
做兼职在大学中是很受欢迎的。这个行为是正确的还是错误的呢?一些人认为它可以给学生们带来很多好处,而另一些人则认为兼职工作是不值得消耗时间的。在我看来,每一个硬币都有两个面。有几个理由可以支持我的观点。
On the one hand, doing part-time job can earn some money, make more new friends and get some working experience. Though doing a part-time job after school can earn little money, that little money can reduce students’ family burden or let them have enough money to spend to enjoy more their college life. In addition, doing part-time job in different places can contact with different people, which is sure to make more new friends. Moreover, students can get some working experience from their part-time job, which will not from school course teaching. This experience is good for their career after graduation.
一方面,做兼职工作可以赚一些钱,交更多的新朋友,并获得一些工作经验。虽然课后做兼职只能赚一点钱,但是那点钱却是可以减轻学生的家庭负担或者让他们有足够的钱去花,去享受自己的大学生活。此外,在不同的地方做兼职工作可以接触到形形色色的人,这肯定可以交到更多的新朋友。而且,学生可以从他们的兼职工作中获取一些工作经验,这是从学校课程中学不到的。这方面的经验有助于他们毕业后的职业生涯。
On the other hand, part- time job will take up students’ time and not good for forming teamwork spirit. Everyone’s energy is limit. If students let part-time job to share their time, their study time will be reduced. As a result, it will affect their study. And if students go out to do part-time job once they have time, there will be less and less time for them to communicate with their classmates. It is bad for students to form teamwork spirit.
另一方面,兼职会占用学生时间并且不利于团队精神的建立。每个人的精力都是有限的。如果学生让兼职来占用了他们的时间,他们学习的时间就会减少。结果会影响到他们的学习。如果学生一旦有时间就去做兼职的话,他们与同学交流时间就会越来越少。这不利于学生形成团队精神。
To sum, doing part-time job has pros and cons. Every student should consider their own situation to choose whether to do part-time job or not. If they can make everything in balance, dong part-time job is acceptable.
总的说来,做兼职有利也有弊。每个学生应该考虑他们的自身情况来选择是否要做兼职。如果他们能平衡这一切,兼职是可以接受的。

大学生不应该做兼职College Students Should Not Do Part-time Job
Different people have different attitudes towards life. Nowadays it is popular among college students to do part-time job. Some people think it is good for students as it can reduce their economic burden and make self-enhancement. But other people think that doing part-time job is bad for the development of college students. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter one. There are several reasons to support my opinion.
每个人对生活都会持有不一样的态度。现在,在大学生中很流行做兼职。有些人认为兼职对学生是有好处的,因为这可以减轻经济负担并且有助于自我提升。但有些人则认为做兼职不利于学生的发展。就我而言,我同意后者。有几个理由可以支持我的观点。
To begin with, having a part-time job is bad for students’ study. As we all know that what students should do the most in school is study well. It is their main task. If they take some of their time to do part-time job, their study time will be reduced. What’s worse, some students may lose themselves in making little money. As a result, they may abandon their study in order to do part-time job. Actually, that little money can not help too much in their life. In addition, doing a part-time job is dangerous. The society present is very complex. Some people will make use of students’ thought to help lighten family economic burden to make a trap for them to jump into. As the students do not have too much connection with the society, they are pretty naive. So they are easily get cheated.
首先,兼职工作不利于学生的学习。我们都知道学生在学校最应该的是好好学习。这就是他们的主要任务。如果他们花时间去做兼职,他们学习的时间就会减少。更糟糕的是,有些学生可能会在挣钱的过程中迷失自我。因此,他们可能会为了做兼职而放弃学习。实际上,那点钱对于他们的生活并没有多大的帮助。而且,兼职工作也是挺危险的。现在的社会是很复杂的。有些人会利用学生想通过兼职减轻家庭经济负担的想法来设局陷害他们。由于学生并不怎么跟社会接触,他们是很单纯的。所以他们很容易会被骗的。
In general, doing part-time job bring more disadvantages than advantages to university students. It may have bad influence on their study, life and mind. It is not worth having a try on it. Students just do their job well is the best. Study hard.
总的来说,兼职给大学生带来的坏处要比好处多。兼职对他们的学习,生活以及思想可能会有不良影响。这并不值得一试。学生最好就是做好自己的本职工作就可以了。那就是努力学习。

大学生应不应该做兼职?Should College Students do Part-time Job or Not?
Doing a part-time job is very popular among college students. As college students have much more free time, so most of them choose to find a part-time job. But some people hold another opinion that doing part-time job will have bad influence to students’ study. They do not agree with college students having a part-time job in their spare time. In my opinion, I agree with the former view. Reasons are as follows.
做兼职在大学生中是很受欢迎的。因为大学生有很多空闲的时间,所以很多人都选择去找份兼职。但有些人认为,兼职对学生的学习有不良影响。他们不赞成大学生利用业余时间做兼职。我同意前者的观点。理由如下。
First of all, a part-time can lighten the economic burden of family. Although the pay for a part-time job is not very good, it still has salary. Maybe those can’t not pay your education fee, but it can afford your living expend. Or the money can’t afford your living expend, but it can solve half of it. In some extend, it is certain that can help students reduce the burden of their family. In addition, a part-time job can improve a person in various aspects. Different part-time jobs can provide students different social experience. In other words, it is helpful for students to adapt the society and making preparation for it in advance. Last but not least, doing a job that is not full-time can make many new friends. I think everyone knows that friendship is priceless. Even students can find out what kind of jobs are they really want, which will reduce their confusion when they are hunting a job after graduation.
首先,兼职可以减轻家庭经济负担。尽管兼职工作的报酬不高,但仍然是有收入的。也许这并不能支付你的学费,但却能负担得起自己的生活费。甚至是那些钱都无法负起你的生活费,但起码可以解决一半。在某种程度上,肯定可以帮助学生减轻家庭负担的。此外,兼职可以使一个人得到全面的提升。不同种类的兼职可以给学生不一样的社会经验。换句话说,兼职有助于学生提前适应社会。最后但并非最不重要的,做兼职能交到很多新朋友。大家都知道友谊是无价的。学生甚至可以找到他们喜欢的是什么样的工作,这会减少他们在找工作是的困惑。
In a word, university students having a part-time job after class are having nothing to lose but everything to gain. So I advise college students should do a part-time job in their spare time on the condition not affecting their study.
总之,大学生在课后做兼职并没有任何的损失反而有收获。所以我建议大学生在业余时间不影响学习的条件下应该做兼职。

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业_4
一、问答题 ( 每题50, 2道小题, 总分值100 )
1.Do you often do housework at home?
Do you think all the housework should bedone by ladies?
Should the man do some housework?

2.Do you care a lot about other people'sopinion on you? Give us an example, and state the advantages and disadvantages.

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业_1
1.Do you collect anything?
What do you collect?
Why do you like to collect it?
What do other people like to collect?

2.Do you have your own blog? How do youthink about writing the blog? What kind of content would you like to write inyour blog?

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业_2
1.Do you like your present job? What kind ofcompany would you like to work for? Why do you like to work in this company?

2.What kinds of small business are popularin China? Why do some people open their own business? What qualities does asmall business owner need to have?

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业作业1答案.zip

10.68 KB, 下载次数: 9, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 15 金币  [记录]

答案参考

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业作业2答案.zip

11.06 KB, 下载次数: 5, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 15 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考

18秋《强化口语(I)》作业作业3答案.zip

10.98 KB, 下载次数: 2, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 15 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案参考