北师18秋《大学英语(一)》离线作业3资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-3 15:13:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《大学英语(一)》作业3
一、单选?

1.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)-You look nice in white. -__________.?分值:3

A. Thank you???B. No, I am far from it??? C. Don't mention it???D. Not at all????

2.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)-Would you like to go to the party with me? -______________.?分值:3

A. Yes, I'd love to???B. I will not??? C. I would not???D. I don't go????

3.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目30?分值:1

A. put???B. do??? C. make???D. get????

4.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目29?分值:1

A. lying???B. lies??? C. lie???D. lay????

5.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目28?分值:1

A. ground???B. hole??? C. house???D. wall????

6.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) -This week, I will travel to Japan. -______________.?分值:3

A. Have a good time!???B. Let me go with you??? C. Do you have money????D. Don't joke????

7.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) -Do you like apple or banana? -___________.?分值:3

A. Thank you???B. You are so nice??? C. I want oranges???D. Either will do????

8.第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) -Thank you for carrying the box for me. -__________.?分值:3

A. Don't say so???B. That's my pleasure??? C. You are kind to say so???D. That's all right????

9.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1 When is the American Labor Day??分值:3

A. September 1st???B. May 1st??? C. the first Monday in September???D. the end of summer????

10.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1 Which day shows that a new school semester will begin in America??分值:3

A. September 1st???B. The end of summer??? C. Labor Day???D. The first Monday in September????

11.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1 Which of the following statements is the reason why the Tucson Unified School District in Arizona began classes in August??分值:3

A. The earlier start time enables students to take semester exams before winter vacation.???B. Chyrl Hill Lander thinks it is good for students.??? C. Winter vacation is in December.???D. The students have to prepare for the tests.????

12.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1 Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage??分值:3

A. American public schools will start after the American Labor Day.???B. The first Monday of September is the unofficial end of summer in the United States.??? C. Not all Public schools in Virginia open after the American Labor Day.???D. Schoolchildren in Virginia will take the tests in spring.????

13.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 1 Which of the following can be the best title for the passage??分值:3

A. Labor Day in the Unites States???B. American public schools??? C. The start time of American public schools???D. Labor Day and American Public schools????

14.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2 Why do most Americans like summer??分值:3

A. The weather is warm.???B. People do not have to go to schools.??? C. Sunny days and warm nights.???D. Both A and C.????

15.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2 Why did people write and record so many songs about summer??分值:3

A. Summer is warm.???B. They do not have to wear heavy clothes to keep warm.??? C. They can do many activities outside.???D. They like summer.????

16.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2 What is NOT true about "Porgy and Bess"??分值:3

A. Porgy and Bess is an opera.???B. Porgy and Bess appeared in 1935.??? C. Porgy and Bess was written by Leontyne Price.???D. Porgy and Bess is about summer.????

17.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2 Which of the following statements is NOT true??分值:3

A. There are 1950 or 1960 songs about teenagers enjoying their summer vacation from school.???B. Many songs are about teenagers having fun in summer.??? C. Teenagers have not only fun and games but other things in summer.???D. Some teenagers have to work to earn money in summer.????

18.第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)Passage 2 Please choose an appropriate title for the passage.?分值:3

A. Summer???B. Children in Summer??? C. Summer and Children???D. Songs about Summer????

19.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) The tall man is _____ with robbery. ?分值:3

A. charged???B. accused??? C. done???D. dealt ????

20.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) I hate the news, _____ made us very sad. ?分值:3

A. that ???B. which ??? C. what ???D. it????

21.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) _____ they say, you just do what you want to do. ?分值:3

A. Whatever???B. Whichever??? C. No matter whatever???D. Whoever????

22.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) You have finished the work, _____ you? ?分值:3

A. haven't ???B. have??? C. don't ???D. do????

23.第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分) Not only the students but also the teacher _____ against the plan. ?分值:3

A. was???B. were??? C. does ???D. do????

24.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目21?分值:1

A. that???B. which??? C. who???D. where????

25.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目22?分值:1

A. went???B. goes??? C. go???D. had gone????

26.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目23?分值:1

A. workman???B. workmans??? C. worksman???D. workmen????

27.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目24?分值:1

A. from???B. to??? C. in???D. on????

28.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目25?分值:1

A. stole???B. looked at ??? C. saw???D. found????

29.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目26?分值:1

A. in???B. on??? C. to???D. from????

30.第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请点击此链接查看题目27?分值:1

A. saw???B. see??? C. seeing???D. was seeing????

二、简答?

1. 第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分) I expect she will have changed her mind by tomorrow. ?分值:5

2. 第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分)Far more smokers than non-smokers die of lung-cancer. ?分值:5

3. 第五部分:英译汉(共3小题;每题5分,满分15分) When she was eighteen, she was independent of her parents. ?分值:5

三、论述?

第六部分:写作(满分15分)请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。A Day to Remember(难忘的一天)?分值:15

第四部分:完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

????A miser(守财奴)sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, 21 he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and 22 to look at daily. One of his 23 observed his frequent visits 24 the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, came to the lump of gold, and 25 it. The Miser, 26 his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to cry. A neighbor, 27 him overcome with grief(悲伤)and learning the cause, said, "Go and take a stone, and place it in the 28, and fancy that the gold is still 29 there. It will do you quite the same service; for when the gold was there, you did not 30 the slightest use of it."?

第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分) Passage 2

????If you ask most Americans, they would say their favorite season of the year is summer. The weather is warm. They do not have to wear heavy clothes to keep warm. Young people do not have to go to school. They can do many activities outside, like playing sports and swimming at the beach or the pool. They like the sunshine during the day and the warm summer nights. People have written and recorded hundreds of songs about summer. These are some of our favorites. ???? One of the most famous songs about summer is from George Gershwin's opera "Porgy and Bess." He wrote the music in nineteen thirty-five. The opera takes place in the southern United States. It opens with these words: "Summertime and the livin' is easy. Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high." Leontyne Price sings the song.? ???? The nineteen fifties and sixties produced many songs about teenagers enjoying their summer vacation from school. The songs are about having fun, swimming in the ocean, driving in cars. However, for some teenagers, summer vacation was not all fun and games. Some of them had to work to earn money.?

无忧答案网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表