[英语] 大学英语B1统考模拟题及答案参考

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-7 18:27:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语B1
一、交际英语
1.- I'm lookingfor a shirt for my father.
- _________
A.What size doyou wear?
B.What can I dofor you?
C.How about thisone?
D.What size doesyour father wear?
答案D
2.- We are goingto have a singing party tonight. Would you like to join us?
- ________
A.I'm afraidnot, because I have to go to an important meeting.
B.Of course not.I have no idea.
C.No, I can't.
D.That's allset.
答案A
3.- I wonder ifI could use your computer tonight?         
- ___________I'm not using it right now.
A.Sure, here youare.
B.I don't know.
C.It doesn'tmatter.
D.Who cares?
答案A
4.- What abeautiful dress you have on today!
- _________
A.It is suitablefor me.
B.No, it isn't.
C.You want tohave one, too?
D.Thank you.
答案D
5.- Is that seattaken?
- _________
A.Please don'tworry.
B.I don't thinkso.
C.Why not?
D.It's verynice.
答案B
二、阅读理解
Americans withsmall families own a small car or a large one. If both parents are working,they usually have two cars. When the family is large, one of the cars is soldand they will buy a van (住房汽车).
A small car canhold four persons and a large car can hold six persons but it is very crowded.A van hold seven persons easily, so a family of three children could ask theirgrandparents to go on a holiday travel. They could all travel together.
Mr. Hagen andhis wife had a third child last year. This made them sell a second car and buya van. There are seven seats in the van, and the sixth and seventh seats areused to put other things, for a family of five must carry many suitcases whenthey travel. When they arrive at their grandparents' home, the suitcases arebrought into the two seats can then carry the grandparents.
Americans callvans motor homes. A motor home is always used for holidays. When a family aretraveling to the mountains or to the seaside, they can live in their motor homefor a few days or weeks. All the members of a big family can enjoy a happierlife when they are traveling together. That is why motor homes have become verypopular. In America there are many parks for motor homes.
6.From thepassage, a van is also called a motor home.
A.T
B.F
答案A
7.Before Mr.Hagen and his wife bought a van, they built a new place for a van.
A.T
B.F
答案B
8.A motor homeis usually owned by a family with more than two children.
A.T
B.F
答案A
9.Americansusually use motor homes to drive their children to school every day.
A.T
B.F
答案B
10.Motor homeshave become popular because they can let families have a happier life when theygo out for their holidays.
A.T
B.F
答案A
Many people whowork in London prefer to live outside it, and to go in to their offices orschools every day by train, car or bus, even though this means they have to getup early in the morning and reach home late in the evening.  
One advantage ofliving outside London is that houses are cheaper. Even a small flat in Londonwithout a garden costs quite a lot to rent. With the same money, one can get alittle house in the country with a garden of one’s own.  
Then, in thecountry one can really get away from the noise and hurry of busy workinglives. Even though one has to get up earlier and spend more time in trains orbuses, one can sleep better at night and during weekends and on summerevenings, one can enjoy the fresh, clean air of the country. If one likesgardens, one can spend one’s free time digging, planting, watering and doingthe hundred and one other jobs which are needed in a garden. Then, when theflowers and vegetables come up, one has got the reward together with those whohave shared the secret of Nature.  
Some people,however, take no interest in country things: for them, happiness lies in thetown, with its cinemas and theatres, beautiful shops and busy streets,dance-halls and restaurants. Such people would feel that their life was notworth living if they had to live it outside London. An occasional walk in oneof the parks and a fortnight’s (two weeks) visit to the sea every summer is allthe country they want: the rest they are quite prepared to leave to those whoare glad to get away from London every night.
11.Which of thefollowing statements is NOT true?_________
A.People who loveNature prefer to live outside the city.  
B.People whowork in London prefer to live in the country.
C.Some peopleenjoying city life prefer to work and live inside London.  
D.Many naturelovers, though working in London, prefer to live outside the city.  
答案B
12.With the samemoney ________, one can buy a little house with a garden in the country.
A.getting asmall flat with a garden
B.having a smallflat with a garden
C.renting asmall flat without a garden
D.buying a smallflat without a garden
答案C
13.When thegarden is in blossom, it means that one ________ has been rewarded.
A.living in thecountry
B.having spenttime working in the garden
C.having agarden of his own
D.having beendigging, planting and watering
答案B
14.People whothink happiness lies in the town would feel that _______ if they had tolive  outside London.  
A.their life wasmeaningless
B.their life wasinvaluable
C.they didn’tdeserve a happy life
D.they were notworthy of their happy life
答案A
15.Theunderlined phrase get away from in the 3rd paragraph refers to ________.
A.deal with
B.do away with
C.escape from
D.preventfrom   
答案:C
三、词汇与语法
16.Some TVprograms are interesting but some others are ______ and full of violence.
A.frightening               
B.frightened         
C.to befrightening      
D.to befrightened
答案A
17.Could youtell us _______her aunt will stay here?
A.that
B.what
C.how long
D.where
答案C
18.I often see______ the road on his way home.
A.he cross
B.him cross
C.him crossed
D.he crossing
答案B
19.He asked thewaiter ________ the bill.
A.on
B.of
C.for
D.after
答案C
20.His salary asa driver is much higher than ________.
A.a porter
B.is a porter
C.as a porter
D.that of aporter
答案D
四、完型填空
Social customsand ways of behaving are changing. __21__ was considered impolite many years agois now acceptable. Just a few years ago, it was thought to be impolite behaviorfor a man to smoke in the street. No man who thought of himself as being agentleman __22__ a fool of himself by smoking when a woman was in the room.
Customs __23__from country to country, but the important thing __24__ is not to do anythingthat might make other people feel __25__, especially if they are your guests.You are expected to find a way to keep them from feeling foolish.
A.uncomfortable
B.would make
C.to remember
D.What
E.vary
答案D
A.uncomfortable
B.would make
C.to remember
D.What
E.vary
答案:B
A.uncomfortable
B.would make
C.to remember
D.What
E.vary
答案:E
A.uncomfortable
B.would make
C.to remember
D.What
E.vary
答案:C
A.uncomfortable
B.would make
C.to remember
D.What
E.vary
答案:A
五、英译汉
26.He issweating all over.
答案:他出了一身汗。
27.I have a painin my back.
答案:我的背疼。
28.Does thecomputer have instructions on it?
答案:电脑上面有使用说明吗?
29.The friend saweverything but did not say a single word.
答案:这位朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。
30.Have you seenTom recently?
答案:最近你看见汤姆了吗?
31.All thatglitters is not gold.
答案:闪光的未必都是金子。
六、写作
32.Instructions:根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.你的主要兴趣和爱好;
2.描述一项兴趣。
My Interests
答案:无

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表