[在线作业] 西电17秋《英语(一)(上)》在线作业

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-27 14:46:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西电《英语(一)(上)》在线作业
一、单选题:【25道,总分:100分】
1.When I go out in the evening I use the bike (    ) the car if I can.          (满分:4)
    A. rather than    B. in spite of
    C. regardless of    D. other than
2.Operations which left patients(    ) and in need of long periods of recovery time now leave them feeling relaxed and comfortable.          (满分:4)
    A. exhausted
    B. abandoned
    C. njured
    D. deserted
3.Arriving home, the boy told his parents about all the  (    )  which occurred in his dormitory.          (满分:4)
    A. occasions
    B. incidents
    C. matters
    D. issues
4.If people feel hopeless, they don’t bother to(    ) the skills they need to succeed.          (满分:4)
    A. adopt
    B. accumulate
    C. acquire
    D. assemble
5.I’ll go for a two-week tour, which allows some time in all the major cities for(    ).          (满分:4)
    A. sightsee
    B. sightseeing
    C. sightseen
    D. seeing-sight
6.Cancellation of the flight(    ) many passengers to spend the night at the airport.          (满分:4)
    A. resulted
    B. obliged
    C. demanded
    D. recommended
7.(    ) difficulties we may come across, we’ll help one another to overcome them.          (满分:4)
    A. Wherever
    B. Whatever
    C. However
    D. Whenever
8.(    ) in a recent science competition, the three students were awarded scholarships totaling $21,000.          (满分:4)
    A. Judged the best
    B. Judging the best
    C. To be judged the best
    D. Having judged the best
9.While crossing the mountain area, all the men carried guns lest they(    ) by wild animals.          (满分:4)
    A. should be attacked
    B. must be attacked
    C. had been attacked
    D. would be attacked
10.The shop assistant was dismissed as she was(    ) of cheating customers.          (满分:4)
    A. accused
    B. scolded
    C. charged
    D. cursed
11.It's very   (    )  of you not to talk aloud while the baby is asleep.          (满分:4)
    A. concerned
    B. considerable
    C. careful
    D. considerate
12.I suggested he should(    ) himself to his new conditions.          (满分:4)
    A. adapt
    B. adopt
    C. regulate
    D. suit
13.The waiter was furious at(    ) such a small tip.          (满分:4)
    A. giving
    B. given
    C. being given
    D. give
14.He said that the driver must have had an accident; otherwise he(    ) by then.          (满分:4)
    A. would have arrived
    B. should arrive
    C. must have arrived
    D. would arrive
15.He(    ) polite at the party last night. But actually she is not the least bit polite.          (满分:4)
    A. was being
    B. was
    C. should be
    D. were
16.(    ) his support, I think we’ll win the election.          (满分:4)
    A. Giving
    B. Given
    C. To give
    D. Having given
17.The common form of sugar is derived(    ) two plants: the sugar cane and the sugar beet.          (满分:4)
    A. from
    B. of
    C. about
    D. on
18.Sugar has great possibilities for use as the basis of(    ) .          (满分:4)
    A. chemists
    B. chemistry
    C. chemicals
    D. chemist’s
19.Everything we eat and drink contains some salt; we can meet the body’s need for it from natural sources without turning(    ) the salt bottle.          (满分:4)
    A. up
    B. to
    C. on
    D. over
20.I don’t care who you are and where you are from, provided(    ) you love me.          (满分:4)
    A. now that
    B. as long as
    C. although
    D. even if
21.Cryonics movement is trying to find ways to(    ) human beings so they can be revived in the future.          (满分:4)
    A. conserve
    B. reserve
    C. preserve
    D. deserve
22.His wife is constantly funding(    ) with him, which makes him very angry.          (满分:4)
    A. errors
    B. fault
    C. shortcomings
    D. flaw
23.Because of a  (    ) engagement, Lora couldn't attend my birthday party last Saturday.          (满分:4)
    A. pioneer
    B. prior
    C. premature
    D. past
24.Everyone should be(    ) to a decent standard of living and an opportunity to be educated.          (满分:4)
    A. attributed
    B. identified
    C. entitled
    D. justified
25.One of his lungs(    ) entirely.          (满分:4)
    A. gave in
    B. gave out
    C. gave off
    D. gave up

西电《英语(一)(上)》在线作业.rar

2.12 KB, 下载次数: 2

售价: 3 金币  [记录]  [购买]

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表