东北大学网院大学英语(四)_2017春_01答案

火... [复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-13 01:34:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语(四)_2017春_01

(5.0 分)1.94. As a public relations officer, he is said _______ some very influential people.
A.to have been knowing
B.to be knowing
C.to have known
D.to know
(5.0 分)2.30. We are going to Florida as soon as ______ taking our final exams.
A.we finish
B.we'll finish
C.we finished
D.we'd finish
(5.0 分)3.26. She could not help ______ as past events rushed into her mind.
A.weep
B.weeping
C.to weep
D.to be weeping
(5.0 分)4.38. Abraham Lincoln was raised to farm work, ______ he continued until he was twenty-two.
A.since
B.what
C.which
D.that
(5.0 分)5.Directions: There are 120 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Choose the one that best completes the sentence.1. You must work hard ______ you will fail in the university entrance examination.
A.but
B.and
C.or
D.if
(5.0 分)6.25. It seemed a pity ______ they ate it after all the trouble they had taken in making it.
A.when
B.since
C.that
D.what
(5.0 分)7.74. ______, I didn't have enough money on me to buy that book.
A.Unfortunately
B.Essentially
C.Virtually
D.Naturally
(5.0 分)8.48. He warned that industry would have to face more ______ from European goods.
A.conflict
B.dispute
C.competition
D.investment
(5.0 分)9.17. We have not seen our next-door neighbors for weeks. They ______ somewhere for holiday.
A.should have gone
B.need have gone
C.ought to have gone
D.must have gone
(5.0 分)10.10. The original building of the Lion Hotel was erected in 1710, but this structure has been largely transformed and extended, the present hotel ______ in 1910.
A.was completed
B.having been completed
C.had been completed
D.had completed
(5.0 分)11.44. I want to go to the dentist, but you ______ with me.
A.need not to go
B.do not need go
C.need not go
D.need to not go
(5.0 分)12.34. As far as computer programming is concerned, this model is obviously superior ______ any of the others in our department.
A.to
B.than
C.over
D.from
(5.0 分)13.52. She had often ______ about her father's choice of doctor and knew now that she had been right.
A.protested
B.complained
C.accused
D.concerned
(5.0 分)14.95. Our hopes __________ and fell in the same instant.
A.aroused
B.arose
C.raised
D.rose
(5.0 分)15.65. On arriving at Singapore, we telephoned to ______ our mother’s uneasiness.
A.cut
B.relieve
C.subtract
D.decrease
(5.0 分)16.59. The information we have got ______ that the area has a hot climate all the year round.
A.directs
B.indicates
C.claims
D.contains
(5.0 分)17.114. The president promised to keep all the board members __________ of how the negotiations were going on.
A.informed
B.inform
C.be informed
D.informing
(5.0 分)18.27. Several families of birds feed primarily ______ flying insects and have developed long wings and wide-opening mouths.
A.on
B.to
C.with
D.up
(5.0 分)19.21. I believe you are on duty, ______ you are in plain clothes.
A.as soon as
B.for fear that
C.even though
D.so that
(5.0 分)20.6. I won't have you answer me ______ that manner.
A.with
B.in
C.by
D.through

发表于 2017-4-30 18:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表