[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-15 22:31:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

重庆大学网络教育学院(高中起点专科)
入学考试模拟题(二)

英语(共100分)

一、 语音(共10题,每小题1分,共10分)从每小题的四个选择项中,选出最佳的一项。
(   ) 1. There is ______ “ U” and ____ “ R” in the word “ RUSH”.3
A. a, a         B. an, a         C.a, an           D. an, an
(   ) 2. Could you please pronounce the word “company “ in the right way?                                      
A. /'kɒmpənɪ/   B. /'kʌmpænɪ/       C. /'kʌmpənɪ/    D. /'kəmpənɪ/
(   ) 3. The underlined part in the word “watches” is pronounced as _________.
A. /es/         B. / z /            C. /s /           D. /Iz /  
(   ) 4. Ann came into the dining room and took a _______/si﹕t/ near the window.2
A.sit         B.suit           C.set          D.seat
(   ) 5. The underlined part of the word “passed” is pronounced as         .
A. /t/          B. /d/             C. /id/           D. /it/
(   ) 6. He picked up the stick and ________/ pa: st / it on to the third runner.
A. pass        B. passed          C. past          D. path
(   ) 7. A. Which word has a different pronunciation(发音) of the“-ed” ending?
A. hated       B. visited          C. chatted       D. finished
(   ) 8. My father read an interesting book last night. The underlined part in the word “read” is pronounced as_______.
A. ./rId/        B. /red/           C. /reId/         D. /r i:d/
(   ) 9. Which pronunciation (发音) in the following is NOT the same(相同的) as the other three?
A. make        B. table          C. map          D. lake
(   ) 10. The following phonetic transcription for the phrase “the apple “ is ________.
A. /ðə æpl/      B. /ði æpl/        C. /θə epl/       D. /θi epl/

二、 词汇与语法知识(共20小题,每小题2分,共40分)  从每小题的四个选择项中,选出最佳的一项。

(   ) 11. Today a lot of information can _____ online.
A. receive       B. be received     C. is received   D. receiving

(   ) 12. Trees ________ every year to make our city greener.
A. plant       B. are planted       C. were planted     D. will be planted

(   ) 13. An official _____ by some reporters on food problems in Shanghai yesterday.
A.is interviewing     B.is interviewed     C.was interviewing     D. was interviewed

(   ) 14. —Did you see Mr. Black just now?
       —Yes. He ______ his car when I met him.
A. parked                 B. was parking              C. parks                     D. will park

(   ) 15. —When ______ you ______ reading Jane Eyre?
     —It’s hard to say. I’m busy recently.
A. did; finish                B. have; finished             C. will; finish                D. do;  

(   ) 16. t’s very hot here. Why not ______ your coat?
A. put on                   B. try on                    C. take off                      D. turn off

(   ) 17. Echo _____ for half a month. She’ll come hack in two months.
A. left         B leave         C. has left           D. has been away

(   ) 18. Where's Tom'? His mother        him now.
A. is looking for     B. will look for      C. has looked for       D. Looks for

(   ) 19. Great changes _________ in Tongren in the past five years.
A. have happened                 B. have taken place   
C. have been happened             D. have been taken place

(   ) 20. What_____you do if you had a million dollars ?
A. would         B. will          C. did            D. do

(   ) 21. She ought to stop working; she has a headache because she ________ too long.
A. has been reading     B. had read     C. is reading      D. read

(   ) 22. When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. Where ________?
A. did you go                    B. have you gone
C. were you                     D. had you been

(   ) 23. —Tom came back home yesterday.
—Really? Where ________ at all?
A. had he been        B. has he been      C. had he gone      D. has he gone

(   ) 24. The pen I ________ I ________ is on my desk, right under my nose.

A. think; lost     B. thought; had lost
   C. think; had lost     D. thought; have lost
(   ) 25. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Professor Smith _____, so we only had time for a few words.
A. has just left     B. had just left      C. just left       D. was just leaving

(   )26. —Don’t put the waste on the ground.
—Oh, I’m very sorry. I _____the dustbin there.
A.        don’t see       B. isn’t seeing       C. didn’t see      D. haven’t see

(   ) 27. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _____ it?
A. took        B. has taken        C. will take        D. had taken

(   ) 28. I’ve won a holiday for two weeks to Florida. I _______ my mum.
A. am taking   B. have taken        C. take           D. will have taken

(   ) 29. —Has Sam finished his homework today?—I have no idea. He ________ it this morning.
A. did        B. has done         C. was doing       D. had done

(   ) 30. —Your bedroom is so dirty. Would you please ________,Peter?
—OK, mum. I’ll do it right away.
A. set it up    B. put it on         C. pick it up        D. clean it up

三、 英译汉判断题(共10小题;每题1分,共10分。)  通读下面英语短句,判断翻译后汉语的意思是否正确。

(   )31. We think it impolite to cut in on others.
翻译:我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

(   )32. The doctors did an operation on the sick boy as soon as possible.
翻译:医生们尽可能地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。

(   )33. The college students have made up their minds to set up a new school for the children in poor areas.
翻译:这些大学生们想到为贫困地区的孩子们创办新学校。

(   )34. More action should be taken to pay attention to every detail.
翻译:更多的行动应该被采取来关注细节。

(   )35. If you follow these small steps, they can make a big difference to the Earth.
翻译:如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。

(   )36. His parents have no choice but to promise to help him.
翻译:他的父母没有办法承诺帮助他。

(   )37. I doubt whether he is telling a lie and worth talking with.
翻译:我怀疑他是否撒谎,决定和他谈一谈。

(   )38. There are hundreds of trees in the middle of the ancient town.
翻译:在古镇的中心有上百棵老树。

(   )39. He happened to find something with a lasting value.           
      翻译:他碰巧发现了一些有最新价值的东西。

(   )40. I got up early so that I could watch the raising of the national flag.
      翻译:我起得很早为了能观看升旗仪式。

四、 完形填空(共20小题;每题2分,共40分。)  通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从后面各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳一项。

Long ago there was a poor farmer called Fred. Fred and his wife, Doris lived   41   together in their small old house. One winter night, the Luck Fairy (仙女) visited them .
“Fred, you’re a   42   farmer. I’d like to give you a wish,” said the Luck Fairy.
“A wish?” Said Fred.
Fred and Doris smiled at each other. Then Fred said, “ Thank you , Luck Fairy. We’re very   43   and happy.”
“   44   we’re old, we still work in the field every day,” said Doris.
“You wok very hard but you   45   very little money. Would you like some gold coins ” asked the Luck Fairy.
“Oh no , my dear Luck Fairy. We’re poor. But we have   46   food to eat.” Replied Fred.
“You can use the gold coin to buy some clothes. The winter here is very cold,” said Luck Fairy.
“Though we haven’t got   47   clothes, we’ve got enough,” said Doris.
“Well, what about a nice new house?” Asked Luck Fairy.
“Thank you, but I   48   my small old house very much. I’ve lived here since I was born. I don’t   49   a new house,” said Fred.
“You’re quite different from other people. I like you very much,” said the Luck Fairy. “I wish you happiness and Luck forever.” Then the Luck Fairy   50   and never came back.
(   )41. A. sadly                 B. happily     C. worried            D. anxiously
(   )42. A. bad                     B. lazy                 C. good                 D. unhelpful
(   )43. A. healthy                 B. careful           C. difficult             D. important
(   )44. A. If                         B. But                    C. Because             D. Though
(   )45. A. cost                    B. lose                    C. make                 D. borrow
(   )46. A. no                         B. little                 C. enough             D. expensive
(   )47. A. old                         B. many                 C. bad                     D. clean
(   )48. A. hate                     B. love                 C. need                 D. dislike
(   )49. A. need                     B. see                     C. buy                     D. build
(   )50. A. smiled                 B. nodded             C. laughed     D. disappeared

Charlie came from a poor village. His parents had __1__ money to send him to school when he was young. The boy was very sad. Mr. King lived next to him. He found the boy __2__ and had pity on him and lent some money to him. So the boy could go to school. He studied hard and __3__ all his lessons. When he finished middle school, the man introduced him to his friend in the town. And he began to work.
Once Mr. King was seriously hurt in an accident. Dying, he asked Charlie to take care of his daughter, Sharon. The young man __4__ and several years later he married the girl. He loved her very much and tried his best to make her happy. He often bought beautiful clothes and delicious food for her. He was good at cooking and he cooked __5__ for her. So she became very fat and she felt it difficult to walk. And one day she found there was something wrong with her heart. Her husband wasn’t at home and she had to go to __6__ at once. The doctors looked her over and told her __7__ eat meat, sugar, chocolate and things like these. She was afraid __8__ the doctor’s words and wrote all the names of the food on the paper. When she got home, she put the list on the table and __9__. When she returned home that afternoon, she found many kinds of food: meat, sugar and chocolate in the kitchen. Charlie was busy __10__ there. As soon as he saw her, he said happily, “I’ve bought all the food you like, dear!”
(   )61. A. no                        B. some                    C. much                        D. enough
(   )62. A. lazy                        B. clever                C. careful                        D. hard
(   )63. A. did well in        B. was poor at        C. was working            D. was good for
(   )64. A. was angry            B. thought hard        C. agreed                    D. said “No.”
(   )65. A. a little                B. a few                    C. many                        D. a lot
(   )66. A. rest                     B. sleep                    C. hospital                    D. work
(   )67. A. should                 B. would                C. to                             D. not to
(   )68. A. to remember        B. to forget            C. to catch                    D. to teach
(   )69. A. slept                    B. went out           C. cooked                    D. ate
(   )70. A. reading                B. seeing                C. cooking                    D. writing

重庆大学网络教育学院(高中起点专科)
入学考试模拟题(二)
英语参考答案

一、语音知识
1.C      2.C      3.D        4.D         5.A
6. B       7.  A      8.  B        9. C        10.  B

二、词汇与语法知识
11. B        12. B        13. D        14. B         15. C   
16. C        17. D        18. A        19. B         20.A   
21. A             22.C        23.A              24.B          25.D  
26.C         27.B        28. A        29.C         30. D  

三、英译汉判断题