[在线考试] 华东《大学英语4》在线补考(适用于2019年10月份)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-27 15:21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2019年春季学期《大学英语4》在线考试补考(适用于2019年10月份考试)
1.[单选题] There’s ______water in the bottle. Don't throw it away.
    A.little
    B.a little
    C.a few
    D.few
    正确答案:——B——
2.[单选题] —How’s your family?      —__________         
    A.Thanks all the same.
    B.Thanks for calling.
    C.Not too bad.
    D.Don’t mention it.
    正确答案:——C——
3.[单选题] —What a beautiful dress you have on today!  —__________               
    A.It is suitable for me.
    B.No, it isn’t.
    C.You want to have one, too?
    D.Thank you.
    正确答案:——D——
4.[单选题]  —You seem to be lost. Need help?  —_________  
    A.Yes, would you please help me with the bag?
    B.Help me find my key, please.
    C.Yes, with pleasure.
    D.I'm looking for Zhongshan Road.
    正确答案:————
5.[单选题] —How much is this necklace? —__________         
    A.It’s very nice.
    B.It’s a birthday present from my parents.
    C. It costs fifty pounds
    D.It’s a bargain.
6.[单选题] —Is Mary there?         —__________
    A. Speaking.
    B.I’m not Mary.
    C.Who are you?
    D.Mary is well today.
7.[单选题] Suzan speaks English _______John.
    A.so fluently as
    B.as fluent as
    C.more fluent than
    D.much more fluently than
8.[单选题] —Do you like to play basketball?        —__________
    A.Perhaps.
    B.No. Xiaowang does not like it.
    C. I am crazy about it.
    D. I am pleased about it.
9.[单选题]  He is not seriously ill, but only a ____ headache.
    A.obvious
    B.delicate
    C.slight
    D.temporary
10.[单选题]  A: Must we finish the work right now?B: No, you _______. You can do it tomorrow.
    A.needn't
    B.shouldn't
    C.mustn't
    D.can't
11.[阅读理解] 阅读理解单选题Once James Thornhill, a famous English painter, was asked to paint some pictures on the walls of the king’s palace in England.Then workers were sent for and a big platform (台子) was made.With the help of a worker, Thornhill started painting on the platform. They worked for a whole year and at last the pictures were ready.Thornhill was happy when he looked at the pictures, for they were really beautiful. He looked at them for a long time, and then took one step back and looked again. Now the pictures were even more beautiful. He took another step, then another. Finally he was at the very edge of the platform, but he didn’t know it because he was thinking of his picture.The worker saw everything. “What should I do?” he thought. “Thornhill was at the very edge of the platform. If I cry out, he will take another step, fall off it and surely be killed.” So the worker quickly took some paint (漆) and threw it at the pictures. “What are you doing?” cried the painter, running quickly forward to his pictures.
(1)James Thornhill was an English __________.
  A.worker
  B.artist
  C.king
  D.writer

(2)He was ordered to __________.
  A.paint the wall of the king’s palace in England
  B.paint some pictures on the wall of the palace
  C.build a big platform in front of the palace
  D.put up some new pictures on the old wall

(3)It took them __________ to finish the pictures.
  A.a month
  B.a week   
  C.twelve months
  D.half a month

(4)James Thornhill felt that the __________ he was from the pictures, the __________ they were.
  A.nearer … more beautiful
  B.farther … more ugly
  C.farther … more beautiful
  D.higher above … more good-looking

(5)The worker threw some paint at the pictures in order to __________.
  A.save Jame’s life
  B.destroy the picture
  C.make the picture more beautiful
  D.make the king angry

12.[阅读理解] 阅读理解判断题:In choosing a friend, one should be very careful. A good friend can help you study. You can have fun together and make each other happy. Sometimes you will meet fair weather friends. They will be with you as long as you have money or luck, but when you are down, they will run away. How do I know when I have found a good friend? I look for certain qualities of character, especially understanding, honesty and reliability(可靠).
A good friend, above all else, tries to understand how another person is feeling. He is not quick to judge. Instead, he tries to learn from others. He put himself in the other person’s place, and he tries to think of ways to be helpful. He is also a good listener.
    At the same time, a good friend is honest. He does not look for faults in others. He notices their good points. In short, a friend will try to understand me and accept me.
Another quality of a friend is reliability. I can always depend on a good friend. If he tells me he will meet me somewhere at a certain time, I can be sure that he will there. If I need a favor, he will do his best to help me. If I am in trouble, he will not run away from me.
When I meet someone who is reliable, honest, and understanding, I know I’ve found a friend!
(1)The writer thinks that one of the important qualities in choosing a friend is understanding.
  A.T
  B.F

(2)If you have fair weather friends, you will be lucky.
  A.T
  B.F

(3)Good friends need to understand each other’s feeling.
  A.T
  B.F

(4)This passage is mainly discussing the qualities of a friend.
  A.T
  B.F

(5)The meaning of the phrase “a fair weather friend” understand in the 1st paragraph is a friend who share difficulties with you.
  A.T
  B.F

13.[问答题] 作文:请假条
Ask for a Sick Leave
内容提示:假如你叫张琳,你昨天(4月7日)在放学回家的路上发生了交通事故。你从自行车上摔了下来,被好心人及时送到了医院,医生叫你卧床休息三天,特此请假。
要求:1.请根据以上内容,向班主任张老师写一张请假条。
2.以第一人称写,不能逐句翻译
3.字数80字左右
14.[问答题] 英译汉:The Olympic Games is an international sports event that takes place every four years.
15.[问答题] 英译汉:There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction.
16.[问答题] 英译汉:Would you please help me with this heavy box?
17.[问答题] 英译汉:We must take some measures to control the pollution.
18.[问答题] 英译汉:Apples here like water and sunshine.
19.[问答题] 英译汉: Do you have access to the Interne?
20.[完型填空] 完形填空:More and more teachers and parents have noticed another kind of pollution, which came from the printed papers sold on streets.
These printed things look like newspaper but have hardly anything to do with them. You can only find reading materials badly  ## there —some are too strange for anyone to believe, ## are frightening stories of something even worse. However, many of the young students are getting absorbed in such poisonous reading, which costs them what they should pay for their breakfast and bring them nightmares and immoral idea in return. Homework is left undone, daily games lost.
These sellers shout on streets selling their papers well. The writers, publishers and printers, ## they are, we never know, are making their silent money. The sheep skinned wolf’s stories seem to have been forgotten once again.
Why not forbid this kind of things at school? Yes, both teachers and parents have ask each other for more strict control of the young readers. Yet unfortunately, ## you want to forbid it, the more they want to have a look at it. Sometimes you may even find several children share one patched paper, which has travelled from one hand to another driven by the curious nature.
It really does harm to our society. It has already formed a sort of moral pollution. The ## teachers and parents need more powerful support. Meanwhile, the young readers need more interesting books to help them get rid of these ugly papers.
(1)
  A.others
  B.made up
  C.worried
  D.whoever
  E.the more

(2)
  A.others
  B.made up
  C.worried
  D.whoever