[英语] 大学英语(统考)在线练习题7(英译汉)答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-25 18:19:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语(统考)在线练习题7(英译汉)
试卷总分:100   测试时间:--
一、判断题(共20道试题,共100分。)
英译汉试题:Right now we know little about the accident.

参考答案:现在我们对这启事故知之甚少。
A. 错误
B. 正确
满分:5分
英译汉试题:We can prove with many facts that smoking is dangerous to people’s health.

参考答案:我们可以用很多事实证明吸烟危害人体健康。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:The government will put up a new shopping center in the neighborhood.

参考答案:政府要在附近建一个新的购物中心。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:As time went on, things began to change.

参考答案:随着时间的推移,事情开始发生了变化。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:She was just in time for the flight.

参考答案:她刚好来得及赶上那班飞机。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:People learn what is happening around them through their five senses.

参考答案:人们通过人体的五种感觉来感知身边的事物。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:Students are translating scientific materials with the help of teachers.

参考答案:学生正在老师的帮助下翻译科学资料。
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:My hobbies
参考范文:
    Almost everyone has a hobby. Hobbies can bring us fun and happiness.
    Different people have different hobbies. Many people enjoy music. They listen to records, sing songs, and play musical instruments in their free hours. Millions of people take great pleasure in doing physical activities, such as running, swimming, playing balls and so forth. And also a lot of people feel like traveling.
    As for me, I like stamp collecting. Every single stamp seems to be a beautiful flower, a story or a good friend. Whenever I open my stamp-album and look at the stamps, I feel I am immersed in happy reveries.
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:As children, we learn that people are divided into good people who are beautiful and bad people who are ugly.

参考答案:在孩童时,我们就知道人分为好人坏人,好人是美的,坏人是丑的。
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:How to Succeed in a Job Interview
参考范文:
    Nowadays, great importance has been attached to an interview by both the employer and the applicant. The interview has become necessary for getting a satisfactory job. Excellent performance in it will enable the would-be employee to secure the job. But how can one succeed in it
    First of all, the interviewee has to pay attention to his or her appearance. Though we can never judge a person by his appearance, the first impression is always where we start. Secondly, good manners are equally important. The interviewee has to be neither too proud nor too timid. Thirdly, the interviewee must show his skills for the job and knowledge about the job-related areas; he must express himself clearly and confidently.
    To sum up, the job interview is indeed important. There is no need to be nervous, however, if the interviewee has made full preparations for it and given a fairly confident and honest performance, his or her success can be ensured.
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:The university provides all the materials and facilities we need.

参考答案:这所大学提供了我们所需的所有材料。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:London is quite different from New York.

参考答案:伦敦不同于纽约。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:He spends most of his spare time surfing the Internet.

参考答案:他的大部分业余时间都用来上网了。
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:My favorite TV program
参考范文:
    The news broadcast is my favorite TV program. This has become a part of my life because almost everyday I turn on the TV at 7:00 p.m., watching CCTV 9 news program.
    Watching the daily news brings me the following benefits. Firstly, it develops my good language skills, proper pronunciation and greater knowledge and understanding of news around the world. Secondly, watching TV news as a family opens a stage for discussion between family members on a wide variety of topics. What’s more, sharing the news helps kids better understand the world they live in, helps them learn more on different views and on how to act or respond to tough situations. All in all, watching the news program is informative, communicative and instructive.
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:Can Money Buy Happiness
参考范文:
    Can money buy happiness The answer varies among people. Some believe that money is the source of happiness, because money provides food for the hungry, medicine for the sick, and clothes for the needy. While others hold that money is the root of all evils, because it is money that drives a person to lie, cheat, and, worst of all, to murder.
    In my opinion, money is essential to being well-off, but not necessarily to well-being. Happiness is a state of mind, not something that can be bought. All in all, happiness is less a matter of buying what we want than of wanting what we have.
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:No one knows when such a custom first came into being.

参考答案:没有人知道这种习俗是何时形成的。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:He is going to have his watch repaired.

参考答案:他将请人把表修了。
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:People are eager for world peace.

参考答案:人们渴望世界和平。
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。

写作题目:Getting to Know the World outside the Campus
参考范文:
    With the development of our society, the campus should no longer be an “Ivory Tower”. It is necessary for college students to go outside to get to know the world. They should acquire knowledge not only from books but also from the society. Thus they can adapt to society more quickly after they graduate from school.
    Science and technology are developing rapidly with each passing day. Most students can keep themselves informed by watching TV, listening to the radio, reading newspapers and using computers. It is also good to take a part-time job, such as tutoring, or working in a restaurant. Any of these methods will enable students to get in touch with society.
    Summer vacation will soon be here. I’ve already enrolled to be a volunteer to help others. I think I can do well. Although I won’t be paid, the most important thing is that I can learn a lot about society.
A. 错误
B. 正确
英译汉试题:On the advice of my doctor, I decided to give up smoking.

参考答案:遵照医生的建议,我决定戒烟。
A. 错误
B. 正确

大学英语(统考)在线练习题7(英译汉)答案.zip

3.54 KB, 下载次数: 4, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 2 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表