[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-25 18:14:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语(统考)在线练习题5(写作)
试卷总分:100   测试时间:--
一、判断题(共5道试题,共100分。)
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:Water and Life
参考范文:
    While we are enjoying the rich fruits of modern industrialization, we are losing something precious on this planet. Fresh water, among others, is becoming less and less day by day, owing to the large-scale industrialization everywhere in the world.
    Just as sunshine is a necessity to life, so is fresh water. Without fresh water, our human society would come to a stop. As fresh water is such an important resource to the human society, we need to treasure it as we treasure our life, but how
    First, our government should make a good plan for the use of fresh water and develop industries that consume less water. Second, waste water must be recycled. Finally every one of us should do his bit to save water.
A. 错误
B. 正确
满分:20分
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:How to keep healthy
参考范文:
    Today, people are paying more attention to their health, thus they tend to talk a lot more about how to keep healthy.
    First, it is necessary to do some exercise everyday. It is believed that regular exercise does good to our hearts. Second, make your diet more balanced. Try to have more fruits, vegetables and less meat in your everyday diet. Third, getting rid of some bad habits like smoking and drinking too much is also an important way to stay fit.
    If people follow these ways, their health will be improved greatly.
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:My favorite sport
参考范文:
    Just as lots of teenagers take to pop music, I love basketball. It’s part of my life. I began to play basketball in my childhood. I still remember the good old days when I played with my classmates after school. Later on, as I grew up, almost everything changed, but this sport—playing basketball remained and my love of it grew even stronger.
    I love this sport because it brings joys and health to my life. When I got tired from office work, I went to the sports ground and felt refreshed. If there were cares and worries from daily life, I went to the sports ground. There everything went away except basketball. It is basketball that keeps me in good shape and mood.
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目: On Digital Products
参考范文:
    Nowadays, digital products are enjoying growing popularity among people. Take me for example, the first thing I do after waking up is to switch on my cell phone to check my text messages and read the latest news. Then listen to music on my iPod on my way to school. At the end of day, I enjoy watching TV programs, or surfing the net.
    Why are we so fond of those digital products The answer is simple. They are doing us good---making our lives comfortable and convenient. These two key factors represent the trend of new inventions of modern age that brings in the wide use of digital products.
A. 错误
B. 正确
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
写作题目:On friendship
参考范文:
    There are certain relationships among humans, and friendship is one of them. It is believed that friendship is very important to every one of us.
    In our lives, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement when we are in trouble. Friends are also there to share our joys when success is achieved. Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, sympathy, love and readiness to help.
    In a word, we need to cherish the friendship in our lives, because it is friends who share the happy moments with us and support us when there are hard times.
A. 错误
B. 正确

大学英语(统考)在线练习题5(写作)答案.zip

2.13 KB, 下载次数: 5, 下载积分: 贡献 1

售价: 2 金币  [记录]  [购买]

答案

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表