东农18秋《大学英语Ⅳ》离线作业答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-17 18:34:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语(4)网上测试题(201604新版)
Part I. Fill in the blanks with the proper forms of given words.(1’×20)
1. Why not buy a second-hand car first if you don’t have enough money for a new one ?
That’s good           (suggest).
2. Her            (motivate) for writing was a desire for women to get the right to higher education.
3. Whenever I made mistakes, the teacher pointed them out with           (patient).
4. While she was in Paris, she developed a          (tasty) for fine art.
5. My first          (impress) of him was that he was a kind of and thoughtful young man.
6. Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency?
Well, you know, English is my          (strong). So it is my best choice.
7. You’d better write down the phone number of that restaurant for future          (refer).
8. Your          (perform) as a student will be excellent if you develop a habit of reflecting on how you learn.
9. Giving up my job to go back to full-time education was a big           (commit), but now I know it was the best decision I ever made.
10. Teachers have to constantly update their knowledge in order to maintain their professional          (competent).
11. I haven’t seen Sara since she was a little girl, and she has changed beyond          (recognize).
12. After the earthquake, the first thing the local government did was to provide          (accommodate) for the homeless families.
13. The school advisers help you talk through your problems but they don’t give you any direct          (solve).
14. After living in Quanzhou for five years, she has developed quite an          (affect) for the city.
15. If a young man wants the            (flexible) to move to a different city in future years, he should keep renting instead of buying a house.
16. Mr. Li has some trouble sleeping, so drinking a glass of milk before going to bed every night is his common          (practise).
17. The police are trying to find out the          (identify) of the woman murdered in the bathroom.
18. He didn’t make an appearance at all in yesterday’s          (negotiate). What happened to him?
19. A sense of          (devote) is the basic requirement for people working in the service industry, such as education and health care.
20. Are you prepared for the coming interview?
Of course. After all, some questions can be beyond          (expect) and difficult to answer.Part II. Fill in the blanks with the proper propositions or adverbs. (1’×20)
1. Jane is in a hurry because the train to the airport leaves          half an hour.
2. Whether Abenomics succeeds or fails, Japan's government must ultimately reckon             its years of deficit spending and mountainous debt.
3. The new tax will deter competition, so this may be a blessing          disguise for Genting.
4. To sum          , cloud tools can add a lot of efficiency to your business.
5. There is only one rule: riders must not interfere           the reins of other horses.
6. Eighty-four percent of those surveyed say they approve _____how Obama is handling the presidential transition .  
7. Well, an organisation called Founders Forum has come up _____ a clever and amusing method.
8. His hands were too short to reach _____ the hands of the poor vendor.
9. It eloquently sets out the suspicion and resentment that many young folk feel ______large companies.
10. So as Madrid and Rome play out, watch_____ bandages, limps and signs of slowness.
11. By the late 1980s enterococcus bacteria started becoming resistant ______even the last line of defense, vancomycin.
12. If you are, however, we ask you to fill_____  this form with extra details as these can be crucial in decisions about partnership.
13. If interest rates increase, the investor will be stuck_____ an instrument yielding below market rates.
14. How else would it lean _____big firms to support the economy in times like these?
15. This warning is direct _____you.
16. Standing there in the office, miserable, I wanted to vanish _____ the paneling.
17. America has had no shortage of challenges. ______ fail, however, we've overcome them.
18. Take the time to meet ______and listen to employees—as much as they need or want.
19. But three weeks after these attacks, Mumbai wasn’t like that, at least not _____ the surface.
20. Only after you have worked out what and why you feel can you start to deal with the problem _____hand.Part III Translate the sentences with the given phrases. (2’×10)
1. 这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?(account for)
2. 由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。( meet with)
3. 不管黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫。(as long as)
4. 我十分感激你给我的帮助。(be grateful for)
5. 当地政府负责运动会的安全。(take charge of)
6. 就像吉米妹妹的朋友关心吉米一样,吉米也关心他们。(just as)
7. 考虑到那个地区受欢迎的程度,提前预订旅馆是明智的。( advisable)
8. 这座桥是以一位英雄的名字命名的,这位英雄为人民的事业献出了生命。(name after)
9. 整栋楼一片黑暗,只有三楼的某个窗户透出一丝光。(except for)
10. 对一个想找工作的学生来说,有没有硕士学位的确有很大影响。
(make a difference)Part VI Writing (20’×2)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 60 minutes to write two compositions on the topics. You should write at least 120 words, basing your composition on the outline given in Chinese below and write your compositions.
Topc1:The Influence of Internet.
1.网络对人有影响。
2.网络对人产生怎样的影响。
3.如何面对。Tpic2: The Influence of Cellphone
1.手机对人有影响。
2.手机对人产生怎样的影响。
3.如何面对。
www.ap5u.com提醒:答案可以联系Q或微信 761296021
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表